Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Don't be Me!

Posted 6 days ago More by Johnny and Christine ..

[b]This thread is about getting started not about joining and doing absolutely nothing .[/b] I joined SFI when all that was on offer was a subscription, a monthly magazine. Then it was call something like Six Figure Income but I am not sure so please correct me if that is not right. That was 10 years ago when I was so busy I just had no time left in the day. I was working a job and a part time business to supported my life, my wife and my kids and as you can imagine life was so busy that I literally had no time to think about SFI or any other online ideas. Fast forward to December 2008, living life of bringing up two wonderful children and working hard in my job while building up the second part time business came to a screeching Holt. Circumstances suddenly changed and I found myself starting over. Without getting into the nitty gritty of what happened , I began searching for options to generate income online and was reintroduced to SFI. Yep i was "rearmed" years after I had first joined. [b]If only I knew then what I know now...[/b] [i] I beg you, [b]STOP[/b] take an hour off from your life to login and take action.[/i] [b]Don't be me.[/b] Be the you that you want to be 1 year form now not 10 years from now .

This thread is about getting started not about joining and doing absolutely nothing .

I joined SFI when all that was on offer was a subscription, a monthly magazine. Then it was call something like Six Figure Income but I am not sure so please correct me if that is not right.

That was 10 years ago when I was so busy I just had no time left in the day.

I was working a job and a part time business to supported my life, my wife and my kids and as you can imagine life was so busy that I literally had no time to think about SFI or any other online ideas.

Fast forward to December 2008, living life of bringing up two wonderful children and working hard in my job while building up the second part time business came to a screeching Holt. Circumstances suddenly changed and I found myself starting over.

Without getting into the nitty gritty of what happened , I began searching for options to generate income online and was reintroduced to SFI. Yep i was "rearmed" years after I had first joined.

If only I knew then what I know now...

I beg you, STOP take an hour off from your life to login and take action.

Don't be me.
Be the you that you want to be 1 year form now not 10 years from now .

2x SUPPORT
Johnny and Christine ..

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Respected Johnny and Christine Excellent piece of advice to inactive advice and practically possible to follow. Even if it makes one person work with seriousness I think that' s clear victory of your Post!
Respected Johnny and Christine

Excellent piece of advice to inactive advice and practically possible to follow. Even if it makes one person work with seriousness I think that' s clear victory of your Post!
290x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 6 days ago

Hi! Thank you very much Mr.Johnny & Mrs.Christine for sharing & your valuable advice. I wish you all the success! Cheers! Syed
Hi!
Thank you very much Mr.Johnny & Mrs.Christine for sharing & your valuable advice.
I wish you all the success!

Cheers!
Syed
SUPPORT
Syed Jaweed A.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago

Thanks for your post , yes it is important not to get to sidetracked in this line of work as we all know it can take a certain period of time to build your team from scratch(time is of the essence). It is encouraging from the point of view that some team members come to life long after joining. Thanks for sharing your story.
Thanks for your post , yes it is important not to get to sidetracked in this line of work as we all know it can take a certain period of time to build your team from scratch(time is of the essence). It is encouraging from the point of view that some team members come to life long after joining. Thanks for sharing your story.
Kelvin B.

Australia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

I am so thankful that, it takes only two days for me to understand about what kind of business SFI is. I've never bothered too much my first Sponsor for any questions I have had. Just my Launchpad lessons and Forum that makes me strong and independent here at SFI. :) A very nice story that you've shared Mr. Johnny, thanks! :) Best regards! RIA
I am so thankful that, it takes only two days for me to understand about what kind of business SFI is. I've never bothered too much my first Sponsor for any questions I have had. Just my Launchpad lessons and Forum that makes me strong and independent here at SFI. :)

A very nice story that you've shared Mr. Johnny, thanks! :)

Best regards!

RIA
20x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 6 days ago

Thanks for your post. I started in 2014. Got to E365 top of class. Worked till 2016, then quit for 10 days. ( Dr. misdiagnosed my case. Thought it was curtains) Well I started over and got to E365 again. My team went to my sponsor. When I came back,I asked her to send me my most active one. Guess what? That active one quit this summer. Now I see members of my first team everywhere and being very active. Those actives had less than 5 v.p. when they were my PSA"s. Never give up on anyone.
Thanks for your post.
I started in 2014.
Got to E365 top of class.
Worked till 2016, then quit for 10 days.
( Dr. misdiagnosed my case. Thought it was curtains)

Well I started over and got to E365 again. My team went to my sponsor.
When I came back,I asked her to send me my most active one.

Guess what? That active one quit this summer.
Now I see members of my first team everywhere and being very active.
Those actives had less than 5 v.p. when they were my PSA"s.
Never give up on anyone.
37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 6 days ago

I also started and quit as I was a full time care giver to my Mom. After she died and I got her affairs in order I decided it was time to take care of me. I have been back since the end of July. I am still dealing with a few things that I have to finish for Mom but try to log in every day.
I also started and quit as I was a full time care giver to my Mom. After she died and I got her affairs in order I decided it was time to take care of me. I have been back since the end of July. I am still dealing with a few things that I have to finish for Mom but try to log in every day.
Joan D.

Canada

Posted 6 days ago

actually i like to be me,and i think to accomplish my dreams through sfi,i like when i login but its unfortunate that i haven't yet learn much about it....
actually i like to be me,and i think to accomplish my dreams through sfi,i like when i login but its unfortunate that i haven't yet learn much about it....
Asharif B.

Uganda

Liked by James K. Marilyn C.

Posted 5 days ago

Great post!! Thank you very much. But it's very hard to start. To do and to continue is not at all difficult, but to start... Oh! it's like pulling a mountain!! Yes, this is the reason about getting started and doing absolutely nothing . So, let's try and have a run. Once started, its easy, you can't just imagine. Let's start. The most important job is to start, just start! Why not to be you? You have started and we like to become as you; to find an example May you be blesed always!!
Great post!!
Thank you very much.
But it's very hard to start.
To do and to continue is not at all difficult, but to start...
Oh! it's like pulling a mountain!!
Yes, this is the reason about getting started and doing absolutely nothing .
So, let's try and have a run. Once started, its easy, you can't just imagine.
Let's start.
The most important job is to start, just start!
Why not to be you? You have started and we like to become as you; to find an example
May you be blesed always!!

6x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

It is difficult for me to understand SFI, I hope to advance every day even more.
It is difficult for me to understand SFI, I hope to advance every day even more.
Vjosana T.

Albania

Posted 5 days ago More by Johnny and Christine ..

[quote=1550765]It is difficult for me to understand SFI, I hope to advance every day even more.[/quote] For your benefit Vjosana as well as others like you who have just started first do all the reading in the getting started by focusing on the lessons and then confirm that you have read each lesson before moving to the next one. There is no penalty or exams to sit so relax when you read each section. This will hold you all in good stead and you will after a few days start to understand SFI. Do that and SFI will soon become crystal clear and the foundations will be set ready for you to build on. [b][i]Tip:[/i][/b] Use the lessons as your recipe for success, that,s all I do when I need reminding. [b][u]Hint:[/u][/b] Change your thinking from [quote][i]HOPE[/i][/quote] to [b]WILL[/b] when setting your Goals and make them big that way if you don't achieve them keep shooting for each goal. You [b]WILL[/b] hit the bulls eye eventually. Take all the time you need,,,,You [b]CAN[/b] do it... [b]Everyone [quote]CAN[/quote]when they try[/b]
Vjosana T. posted:

For your benefit Vjosana as well as others like you who have just started first do all the reading in the getting started by focusing on the lessons and then confirm that you have read each lesson before moving to the next one.

There is no penalty or exams to sit so relax when you read each section. This will hold you all in good stead and you will after a few days start to understand SFI.

Do that and SFI will soon become crystal clear and the foundations will be set ready for you to build on.

Tip: Use the lessons as your recipe for success, that,s all I do when I need reminding.

Hint: Change your thinking from
HOPE
to WILL when setting your Goals and make them big that way if you don't achieve them keep shooting for each goal. You WILL hit the bulls eye eventually. Take all the time you need,,,,You CAN do it...

Everyone
CAN
when they try
2x SUPPORT
Johnny and Christine ..

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings