Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Backdating Issues

Posted 6 days ago

Hello everyone, please I need more clarity on backdating. I didn't qualify for EA last month for some reasons and I want to purchase some Tcredits and backdate my purchase to the Month of October but each time I try to check out, I won't see the Backdate option and it leaves me wondering if the 8days Grace period has been stopped. Since this hasn't been updated in Solutions, I believe it should still exist but something doesn't add up. What is backdating? How do I use it? 08/22/2015 Backdating lets you apply your VP earned from a TripleClicks purchase this month to the prior month. You can only select the backdate option during the first 8 days of a month. This can come in handy if you need to boost your ranking for the past month after falling short of your goal. When purchasing a product at TripleClicks, just click the backdate button during the checkout process, and the VP from that order will be credited to the previous month instead of the current month. Please kindly shed more light as this is my first attempt. Thank you
Hello everyone, please I need more clarity on backdating.

I didn't qualify for EA last month for some reasons and I want to purchase some Tcredits and backdate my purchase to the Month of October but each time I try to check out, I won't see the Backdate option and it leaves me wondering if the 8days Grace period has been stopped.

Since this hasn't been updated in Solutions, I believe it should still exist but something doesn't add up.

What is backdating? How do I use it?
08/22/2015
Backdating lets you apply your VP earned from a TripleClicks purchase this month to the prior month. You can only select the backdate option during the first 8 days of a month. This can come in handy if you need to boost your ranking for the past month after falling short of your goal. When purchasing a product at TripleClicks, just click the backdate button during the checkout process, and the VP from that order will be credited to the previous month instead of the current month.

Please kindly shed more light as this is my first attempt. Thank you
4x SUPPORT
Halima A.

Nigeria

Posted 6 days ago

Hi Halima! I tried it on my account now - everything is OK. Maybe you should try to refresh your page, clear history from browser, or change browser. Good luck! [img]https://i.imgur.com/mwiH2FR.png[/img]
Hi Halima!

I tried it on my account now - everything is OK.

Maybe you should try to refresh your page, clear history from browser, or change browser.

Good luck!

5x SUPPORT
Jelena J.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Jelena is right, Halima...I just tried it myself and the backdating option is still there. Clean the history in your browser and try again...you still have enough time... it's around 5 AM in Nebraska at the moment...
Jelena is right, Halima...I just tried it myself and the backdating option is still
there.
Clean the history in your browser and try again...you still have enough time...
it's around 5 AM in Nebraska at the moment...
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,329 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 5 days ago

Chances are you haven't tried it out during these first 8 days of the month. You could have tried past that time. Luckily you still have a few hours to qualify for back dating otherwise you won't be able to advance your rank for the month which will render you forfeit all your CSAs. Use the remaining precious hours precisely.
Chances are you haven't tried it out during these first 8 days of the month. You could have tried past that time. Luckily you still have a few hours to qualify for back dating otherwise you won't be able to advance your rank for the month which will render you forfeit all your CSAs.
Use the remaining precious hours precisely.
Benson B.

Uganda

| Edit settings