Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Astro Auctions needs a cancel bid button.

Posted 6 days ago More by Ritu A.

it is totally unfair that there is no cancel bid button on Astro Auctions. MIstakes need to be able to be corrected, yet Astro Auctions has no such button available. Please look into it. I have spent 166 TCredits more than I intended to, because there was some glitch on the page and it got recorded wront. My Free Pick the Bid per entry price got wrongly put onto the TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes slot and when I realized it ... it was too late and there was no way for me to correct the issue. It has happened to others as well and will keep happening but it needs to be changed. Please help.
it is totally unfair that there is no cancel bid button on Astro Auctions. MIstakes need to be able to be corrected, yet Astro Auctions has no such button available. Please look into it.

I have spent 166 TCredits more than I intended to, because there was some glitch on the page and it got recorded wront. My Free Pick the Bid per entry price got wrongly put onto the TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes slot and when I realized it ... it was too late and there was no way for me to correct the issue. It has happened to others as well and will keep happening but it needs to be changed. Please help.
Ritu A.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

I totally agree Ritu! Also lost a whole lot of TCredits because I couldn't go back to cancel the bid and/or change constellation prize allocation.
I totally agree Ritu! Also lost a whole lot of TCredits because I couldn't go back to cancel the bid and/or change constellation prize allocation.

Marlene R.

South Africa

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Hi! 😁 I support that suggestion 😁 I would also recomand that we can change PTB amount. I had an autopilot and the object is junior auction 75Tcredit max but I can't change my PTB now, so I don't stand a chance of wining. Regards, Sonja
Hi! 😁 I support that suggestion 😁 I would also recomand that we can change PTB amount. I had an autopilot and the object is junior auction 75Tcredit max but I can't change my PTB now, so I don't stand a chance of wining.
Regards, Sonja
4x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Ritu, If there was a legitimate glitch with your AA entry notify support. As far as I know, support is the only one that could possibly help you. A cancel bid button would need much SFI supervision. For whatever reason, will there be affiliates who will abuse your proposed cancel button? That button would have to have a time limit button. By that, I mean after a certain amount of time the button could not be activated. So, I am not shooting down your idea because your cause is legitimate. You made an honest mistake. But there might be others who will try to get over on SFI. If you go the route of support good luck with that and your business. Wheels up! Ron Pate
Hi Ritu,

If there was a legitimate glitch with your AA entry notify support. As far as I know, support is the only one that could possibly help you.

A cancel bid button would need much SFI supervision. For whatever reason, will there be affiliates who will abuse your proposed cancel button?

That button would have to have a time limit button. By that, I mean after a certain amount of time the button could not be activated.

So, I am not shooting down your idea because your cause is legitimate. You made an honest mistake. But there might be others who will try to get over on SFI.

If you go the route of support good luck with that and your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

4x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago

Let's be reasonable, if person are allowed to cancel a confirm bid then the bid process may take extreme longer with people keep pulling out. I suggest slow down before hitting that confirmation button, take time to make sure everything is what you intended. Once you hit that submit bid, you have sign a contract. Please take time to review [img]https://i.imgur.com/KhW6vwm.jpg[/img]
Let's be reasonable, if person are allowed to cancel a confirm bid then the bid process may take extreme longer with people keep pulling out.

I suggest slow down before hitting that confirmation button, take time to make sure everything is what you intended. Once you hit that submit bid, you have sign a contract. Please take time to review

Gregan R.

Jamaica

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago, edited 6 days ago

Off line or on line ,you cannot cancel an Auction bid. I did notice there is now an explanation of what you can do with your bid. Asks you how many do you want for prizes. For each, you'll automatically receive a minimum of 10 Rewardicals. This number is also the important first tie-breaker (the higher the number, the better your chance of winning the auction) and is applied to your badges! Your current bid would earn you 50 Rewardicals minimum! If you do not win this auction, 0 TCredits will be automatically returned to your account.
Off line or on line ,you cannot cancel an Auction bid.
I did notice there is now an explanation of what you can do with your bid.
Asks you how many do you want for prizes.

For each, you'll automatically receive a minimum of 10 Rewardicals. This number is also the important first tie-breaker (the higher the number, the better your chance of winning the auction) and is applied to your badges!

Your current bid would earn you 50 Rewardicals minimum!

If you do not win this auction, 0 TCredits will be automatically returned to your account.
37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 6 days ago More by Tanja K.

There is the BACK button on all windows until we arrive to the CONFIRMATION window. Until THAT point we can always go back and change something...after that , once we confirmed that window, we can only CLOSE it. Yes, there is the REBID option, but, we can only INCREASE our bid. [img]https://i.imgur.com/F5p8qhw.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sbF6Y7q.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LTNYsdZ.jpg[/img]
There is the BACK button on all windows until we arrive to the CONFIRMATION
window.
Until THAT point we can always go back and change something...after that , once
we confirmed that window, we can only CLOSE it.

Yes, there is the REBID option, but, we can only INCREASE our bid.

167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,329 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 6 days ago

You are right on the money about a cancel button. I have bid more than I wanted to on several occasions. I have submitted a ticket to the support folks maybe something will be changed so a mistake can be corrected and we can recover from the error without using t-credit we didn't want to use.
You are right on the money about a cancel button. I have bid more than I wanted to on several occasions. I have submitted a ticket to the support folks maybe something will be changed so a mistake can be corrected and we can recover from the error without using t-credit we didn't want to use.
9x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by James K. Michael Y.

Posted 6 days ago 1 Reply

I Agree Ritu, I have I made a mistake too and couldn't change it. Before accepting the bid it should ask are you sure this is the bid or something similar to that :)
I Agree Ritu,
I have I made a mistake too and couldn't change it. Before accepting the bid it should ask are you sure this is the bid or something similar to that :)
Andrea S.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Liked by James K. Michael Y.

Posted 6 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1550705]I Agree Ritu, I have I made a mistake too and couldn't change it. Before accepting the bid it should ask are you sure this is the bid or something similar to that :) [/quote] Andrea, please, read my post above... There is a CONFIRMATION window where you can see ALL you have done ASKING you to confirm it...or not. [img]https://i.imgur.com/QFz7gqf.jpg[/img]
Andrea S. posted:
I Agree Ritu,
I have I made a mistake too and couldn't change it. Before accepting the bid it should ask are you sure this is the bid or something similar to that :)

Andrea,
please, read my post above...

There is a CONFIRMATION window where you can see ALL you have done
ASKING you to confirm it...or not.

167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,329 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 5 days ago More by Ritu A.

[quote=1550617]Hi Ritu, If there was a legitimate glitch with your AA entry notify support. As far as I know, support is the only one that could possibly help you. A cancel bid button would need much SFI supervision. For whatever reason, will there be affiliates who will abuse your proposed cancel button? That button would have to have a time limit button. By that, I mean after a certain amount of time the button could not be activated. So, I am not shooting down your idea because your cause is legitimate. You made an honest mistake. But there might be others who will try to get over on SFI. If you go the route of support good luck with that and your business. Wheels up! Ron Pate [/quote] Ron I did exactly that, but, I got a sorry can't do it reply and it was done by me minutes after the mistake took place. I feel that in all fairness to us all, there should be a period of about 15 mins at least for us to spot the mistake and correct it or even for us to completely pull out of the autcion.
Ronald P. posted:
Hi Ritu,

If there was a legitimate glitch with your AA entry notify support. As far as I know, support is the only one that could possibly help you.

A cancel bid button would need much SFI supervision. For whatever reason, will there be affiliates who will abuse your proposed cancel button?

That button would have to have a time limit button. By that, I mean after a certain amount of time the button could not be activated.

So, I am not shooting down your idea because your cause is legitimate. You made an honest mistake. But there might be others who will try to get over on SFI.

If you go the route of support good luck with that and your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

Ron I did exactly that, but, I got a sorry can't do it reply and it was done by me minutes after the mistake took place. I feel that in all fairness to us all, there should be a period of about 15 mins at least for us to spot the mistake and correct it or even for us to completely pull out of the autcion.

Ritu A.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings