Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Back linking

Posted 6 days ago

Kindly, help me with my doubts, please anyone! I believe as affiliates in the same network, we can be helping each other with back links from our websites? Please is there anyway we can do this?
Kindly, help me with my doubts, please anyone!
I believe as affiliates in the same network, we can be helping each other with back links from our websites?
Please is there anyway we can do this?
Eric A.

Ghana

Posted 6 days ago

AFFILIATE TIP: Back-linking can increase traffic 06/26/2015 From: Jim Golding, CALIFORNIA USA & Cornerstone Ventures, LONDON UK Participating in social media and outside forums and including your SFI Gateway(s) as part of your signature block can be a good way to increase traffic to your Website. However, the point with this method is not to sell or recruit a great deal from these links. The real benefit comes from increasing back-links to your Website, and that means your page will rank higher in generic search engine results because of it—and THAT could mean bigger profits and more prospective team members for you! You'll need an original Website (a blog can do), NOT an affiliate URL to use this method; or, you could simple use a free URL masking service. An effective, fast way to get thousands of forum back-links is to find members of non-SFI forums who have thousands of posts and nothing in their signature. Offer them a fee ($20 to $50 a month maybe) to place your ad and link. Almost overnight, you could have THOUSANDS of back-links! https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210719&referrer=search
AFFILIATE TIP: Back-linking can increase traffic
06/26/2015

Cornerstone Ventures, LONDON UK

Participating in social media and outside forums and including your SFI Gateway(s) as part of your signature block can be a good way to increase traffic to your Website.

However, the point with this method is not to sell or recruit a great deal from these links. The real benefit comes from increasing back-links to your Website, and that means your page will rank higher in generic search engine results because of it—and THAT could mean bigger profits and more prospective team members for you!

You'll need an original Website (a blog can do), NOT an affiliate URL to use this method; or, you could simple use a free URL masking service. An effective, fast way to get thousands of forum back-links is to find members of non-SFI forums who have thousands of posts and nothing in their signature. Offer them a fee ($20 to $50 a month maybe) to place your ad and link. Almost overnight, you could have THOUSANDS of back-links!

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=210719&referrer=search
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

| Edit settings