Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Team Leader rank qualifications simplified

Posted 6 days ago More by Gery

We’ve now made it easier and less complicated to become and maintain Team Leader status in SFI.  The new qualifications (monthly) are simply: [b]Bronze Team Leader (BTL)[/b] - Minimum 3000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) - Minimum (3) PSAs [b]Silver Team Leader (STL)[/b] - Minimum 4000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) - Minimum (3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL [b]Gold Team Leader (GTL)[/b] - Minimum 5000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) - Minimum (3) PSAs, two with the minimum rank of STL [b]Platinum Team Leader (PTL)[/b] - Minimum 6,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) - Minimum (3) PSAs with the minimum rank of GTL [b]Diamond Team Leader (DTL)[/b] - Minimum 1,500 sales VersaPoints - Minimum (3) PSAs with the minimum rank of PTL Note that you can of course, as always, have as many PSAs as you want, but we recommend focusing on three PSAs as the best way to grow and advance your rank.  Once you’ve established three strong teams (with a strong Team Leader PSA at the top), add a fourth, then a fifth, and so on.  But the key, to maximize your growth, is to establish no more than three strong teams before adding more teams.  Learn more [url=https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan]HERE[/url]. [b]WHAT CHANGED & WHY[/b] What we changed was the elimination of previous requirement for a minimum 3-star Sponsor Rating from PSAs.  Why did we eliminate this?  Primarily, because it was a constant source of confusion.  Almost everyone struggled with understanding it or explaining it to team members.  Yes, the requirement was designed to help assure that sponsors were responsive/supportive to their PSAs.  But the reality is that... 1) It probably was only fractionally helpful (most people don't need to be "coerced" to support their team members.  Indeed, being unresponsive is the best way to fail as a Team Leader in SFI!). 2) No one builds a great business in SFI without MUCH self-reliance and self-determination.  That is, [url=https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSYouMakeItHap]IITBIUTM[/url]. Bottom line: We've concluded that the PSA ratings requirement created more harm than good, so it's now officially removed. P.S. You'll still be able to rate your sponsor and earn VersaPoints each month from it.  It just won't factor in to your sponsor's Team Leader qualifications.
We’ve now made it easier and less complicated to become and maintain Team Leader status in SFI.  The new qualifications (monthly) are simply:

Bronze Team Leader (BTL)
- Minimum 3000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
- Minimum (3) PSAs

Silver Team Leader (STL)
- Minimum 4000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
- Minimum (3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL

Gold Team Leader (GTL)
- Minimum 5000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
- Minimum (3) PSAs, two with the minimum rank of STL

Platinum Team Leader (PTL)
- Minimum 6,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
- Minimum (3) PSAs with the minimum rank of GTL

Diamond Team Leader (DTL)
- Minimum 1,500 sales VersaPoints
- Minimum (3) PSAs with the minimum rank of PTL

Note that you can of course, as always, have as many PSAs as you want, but we recommend focusing on three PSAs as the best way to grow and advance your rank.  Once you’ve established three strong teams (with a strong Team Leader PSA at the top), add a fourth, then a fifth, and so on.  But the key, to maximize your growth, is to establish no more than three strong teams before adding more teams.  Learn more HERE.

WHAT CHANGED & WHY

What we changed was the elimination of previous requirement for a minimum 3-star Sponsor Rating from PSAs.  Why did we eliminate this?  Primarily, because it was a constant source of confusion.  Almost everyone struggled with understanding it or explaining it to team members.  Yes, the requirement was designed to help assure that sponsors were responsive/supportive to their PSAs.  But the reality is that...

1) It probably was only fractionally helpful (most people don't need to be "coerced" to support their team members.  Indeed, being unresponsive is the best way to fail as a Team Leader in SFI!).

2) No one builds a great business in SFI without MUCH self-reliance and self-determination.  That is, IITBIUTM.

Bottom line: We've concluded that the PSA ratings requirement created more harm than good, so it's now officially removed.

P.S. You'll still be able to rate your sponsor and earn VersaPoints each month from it.  It just won't factor in to your sponsor's Team Leader qualifications.
Gery

United States

Posted 6 days ago

Hi Gery ! Thank you very much for this simplification of rank reaching and maintenance ! It will improve the structure of entire affiliate platform for sure and ease Team building for serious entrepreneurs here ! I also really like the elimination of sponsor ratings factor here as it might be (I felt it on my skin) very unfair occasionally. Best regards !
Hi Gery !

Thank you very much for this simplification of rank reaching and maintenance ! It will improve the structure of entire affiliate platform for sure and ease Team building for serious entrepreneurs here !

I also really like the elimination of sponsor ratings factor here as it might be (I felt it on my skin) very unfair occasionally.

Best regards !
307x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 5 days ago

Wow, so now the most controversial sponsor rating for requalification have to go and we still keep the versa point for rating .our reliable sponsor. We are so glad that this is requirement that some affiliate are using to give wrong rating have been let go. All the best Kolade Okuwa
Wow, so now the most controversial sponsor rating for requalification have to go and we still keep the versa point for rating .our reliable sponsor. We are so glad that this is requirement that some affiliate are using to give wrong rating have been let go.

All the best
Kolade Okuwa
4x SUPPORT
Kolade Joseph O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 days ago More by Sreten S. 1 Reply

I agree with mr Gery, keep focus on three PSAs is the best way to grow and advance to Bronze Team Leader, keep great work and look forward.
I agree with mr Gery,

keep focus on three PSAs is the best way to grow and advance to Bronze Team Leader,

keep great work and look forward.

2x SUPPORT
Sreten S.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

I remember one of my PSA, gave me a bad rating because I didn't give here a gift certificate.
I remember one of my PSA, gave me a bad rating because I didn't
give here a gift certificate.
5x SUPPORT
Julius J.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Thank you very much for this.
Thank you very much for this.
Lesil B.

Trinidad And Tobago

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 days ago

Thank you for the change. :)
Thank you for the change. :)
Cathy H.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 days ago

Great new Mr. Gery! I'll share it at once to my team! Thank you.
Great new Mr. Gery! I'll share it at once to my team! Thank you.
4x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Well done(as we say in Nigeria) Mr. Gery. It's great to have a corporate team at SFI working tirelessly to improve conditions for members. On the issue of Sponsors' ratings I concur with your position. Best wishes.
Well done(as we say in Nigeria) Mr. Gery.

It's great to have a corporate team at SFI working tirelessly to improve conditions for members.

On the issue of Sponsors' ratings I concur with your position.

Best wishes.
7x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

Thanks,Mr Gery ! For sharing this wonderful and great thread about the number and kind of PSA we need to advance our rank, Three PSAs now no more five PSAs again, We will surely work toward it in order to build a great and strong team. "All great masters are chiefly distinguished by the power of adding a second, a third, and perhaps a fourth step in a continuous line. Many a man has taken the first step. With every additional step you enhance immensely the value of your first." -Ralph Waldo Emerson We are really grateful with this information.
Thanks,Mr Gery ! For sharing this wonderful and great thread about the number and kind of PSA we need to advance our rank, Three PSAs now no more five PSAs again, We will surely work toward it in order to build a great and strong team.

"All great masters are chiefly distinguished by the power of adding a second, a third, and perhaps a fourth step in a continuous line. Many a man has taken the first step. With every additional step you enhance immensely the value of your first."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

We are really grateful with this information.
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 5 days ago More by Zlatan K. 1 Reply

Good news is that we'll still be able to rate our sponsors and earn VersaPoints each month from it. Thank you for that.
Good news is that we'll still be able to rate our sponsors
and earn VersaPoints each month from it.

Thank you for that.
106x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

Thanks for the information
Thanks for the information
jehnum I.

Nigeria

| Edit settings