Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Can you tell us the results of Amazon Ads in AA?

Posted 5 days ago

Mister Carson, I have watched with interest the campaign at the start of AA where you had at one point advertising from Amazon. I was greatly curious to see how this campaign turned out since for me it would mean a whole new way of making sales by selling to large to national advertisers. Could you tell us how this adventure went and is there something in the future in that direction?
Mister Carson, I have watched with interest the campaign at the start of AA where you had at one point advertising from Amazon. I was greatly curious to see how this campaign turned out since for me it would mean a whole new way of making sales by selling to large to national advertisers. Could you tell us how this adventure went and is there something in the future in that direction?
5x SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

GREAT Question from a fellow Canuck. I would love to know the answer to this as well. Thanks for your post. Blessings and here to a great answer to your question. kj
GREAT Question from a fellow Canuck. I would love to know the answer to this as well.

Thanks for your post.

Blessings and here to a great answer to your question.
kj
2x SUPPORT
Kim (JK) P.

Colombia

Posted 5 days ago

For me personally, I felt that having Amazon Ads on Astro Auctions took away the shine of our own ECA Tripleclicks brand. I must also point out that I am not an ECA store member. The question is, is by having Amazon Ads on AA is it a conflict of interest?  I would love to know what the reasoning behind introducing Amazon Ads. Maybe by having outside competition, ECA members would have to be more competitive with prices and delivery times. Just an opinion James
For me personally, I felt that having Amazon Ads on Astro Auctions took away the shine of our own ECA Tripleclicks brand. I must also point out that I am not an ECA store member. The question is, is by having Amazon Ads on AA is it a conflict of interest? 
I would love to know what the reasoning behind introducing Amazon Ads. Maybe by having outside competition, ECA members would have to be more competitive with prices and delivery times.

Just an opinion

James
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

| Edit settings