Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Gotclicks2.com short urls

Posted 5 days ago More by Bijesh O.

Dear SFI'ers, I can see gotclicks2.com short url links for all our Eager Zebra games for sharing. Is this possible to shorten all our SFI Getaway Affiliate links same like Eager Zebra gotclick2.com short links? Kindly help me with suitable answers. Regards, Bijesh
Dear SFI'ers,

I can see gotclicks2.com short url links for all our Eager Zebra games for sharing.

Is this possible to shorten all our SFI Getaway Affiliate links same like Eager Zebra gotclick2.com short links?

Kindly help me with suitable answers.

Regards,
Bijesh
2x SUPPORT
Bijesh O.

India

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Bijesh We have several different options for it! 1. For our SFI gateway links, the most effective way to have shorter link or for any marketing methods, the best is to create your own blog and have your own domain. 2. You could get prestige custom domain by, purchasing in the TC store, winning is in AA or PB penny auctions, or from the Rewardical.com. It gives you 5 options to create your own domains for each of your Gateway links. 3. You could do a Google search for (shortening links ) and there you'll have several options to chose from. Such as : bitly, tiny etc.. for free. Hope this helps! Zhumagul A.
Hi Bijesh
We have several different options for it!

1. For our SFI gateway links, the most effective way to have shorter link or for any marketing methods, the best is to create your own blog and have your own domain.

2. You could get prestige custom domain by, purchasing in the TC store, winning is in AA or PB penny auctions, or from the Rewardical.com. It gives you 5 options to create your own domains for each of your Gateway links.

3. You could do a Google search for (shortening links ) and there you'll have several options to chose from.
Such as :
bitly, tiny etc.. for free.

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.
34x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #2

Posted 5 days ago More by Bijesh O.

[quote=1550944]Hi Bijesh We have several different options for it! 1. For our SFI gateway links, the most effective way to have shorter link or for any marketing methods, the best is to create your own blog and have your own domain. 2. You could get prestige custom domain by, purchasing in the TC store, winning is in AA or PB penny auctions, or from the Rewardical.com. It gives you 5 options to create your own domains for each of your Gateway links. 3. You could do a Google search for (shortening links ) and there you'll have several options to chose from. Such as : bitly, tiny etc.. for free. Hope this helps! Zhumagul A. [/quote] Hi Zhumagul, Many thanks for replying on my thread. I am aware of the possibilities of personal blog/domain and SFI's custom domain as well as numerous url shortening sites available now. I was more curious on the Eager Zebra short url as in this link no where it mentioned about TripleClicks/SFI/EagerZebra. So I thought gotclicks2.com is of SFI's hence requested about the possibility of shortening other affiliate links particularly SFI Getaways links. Thanks again Regards, Bijesh
Zhumagul A. posted:
Hi Bijesh
We have several different options for it!

1. For our SFI gateway links, the most effective way to have shorter link or for any marketing methods, the best is to create your own blog and have your own domain.

2. You could get prestige custom domain by, purchasing in the TC store, winning is in AA or PB penny auctions, or from the Rewardical.com. It gives you 5 options to create your own domains for each of your Gateway links.

3. You could do a Google search for (shortening links ) and there you'll have several options to chose from.
Such as :
bitly, tiny etc.. for free.

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

Hi Zhumagul,

Many thanks for replying on my thread.

I am aware of the possibilities of personal blog/domain and SFI's custom domain as well as numerous url shortening sites available now.

I was more curious on the Eager Zebra short url as in this link no where it mentioned about TripleClicks/SFI/EagerZebra. So I thought gotclicks2.com is of SFI's hence requested about the possibility of shortening other affiliate links particularly SFI Getaways links.

Thanks again

Regards,
Bijesh
2x SUPPORT
Bijesh O.

India

Posted 5 days ago

I believe for our gateways, you would have to follow the advice of Zhumagul. For any items you wish sell from Tripleclicks, if you hit the share button you will get the gotclicksw.com url.
I believe for our gateways, you would have to follow the advice of Zhumagul. For any items you wish sell from Tripleclicks, if you hit the share button you will get the gotclicksw.com url.
120x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 5 days ago

Hello Bijesh, just a suggestion, I use tinyurl and have been able to place ads for SFI and Eager Zebra games directly on Facebook and Twitter, free of cost. Best regards ...
Hello Bijesh, just a suggestion, I use tinyurl and have been able to place ads for SFI and Eager Zebra games directly on Facebook and Twitter, free of cost. Best regards ...
12x SUPPORT
eduard b.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Zhumagul A.

| Edit settings