Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Easy Astro Interface Quicker Bids on Junior Auctions & Rocket Box

Posted 5 days ago More by James M.

Great news for all members on a tight Tcredit budget, New features have been added to the Astro Auctions and in addition a much easier interface to quickly select your item. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Tfap2wO.jpg[/img] Thank you to Gery and his team for putting this in place so fast. James M
Great news for all members on a tight Tcredit budget, New features have been added to the Astro Auctions and in addition a much easier interface to quickly select your item.

Thank you to Gery and his team for putting this in place so fast.

James M
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

Hi James yes thanks to Gery and his team for always hearing and being on he ground here fine-tuning and putting in great initiatives for all of us to better benefit all cheers Johnny
Hi James
yes thanks to Gery and his team for always hearing and being on he ground here fine-tuning and putting in great initiatives for all of us to better benefit all
cheers
Johnny
SUPPORT
Johnny T.

Singapore

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago More by James M. 1 Reply

[quote=1550947]Hi James yes thanks to Gery and his team for always hearing and being on he ground here fine-tuning and putting in great initiatives for all of us to better benefit all cheers Johnny[/quote] can anybody enlighten me why Johnnies comment has received a [b]warning triangle?[/b] James M
Johnny T. posted:
Hi James
yes thanks to Gery and his team for always hearing and being on he ground here fine-tuning and putting in great initiatives for all of us to better benefit all
cheers
Johnny

can anybody enlighten me why Johnnies comment has received a warning triangle?

James M
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Liked by Deon S. James K.

Posted 5 days ago

[quote=1550976][quote=1550947]Hi James yes thanks to Gery and his team for always hearing and being on he ground here fine-tuning and putting in great initiatives for all of us to better benefit all cheers Johnny[/quote] can anybody enlighten me why Johnnies comment has received a [b]warning triangle?[/b] James M[/quote] Hello Mr. James we will not see the triangle button on our personal post... but will only see it on others post so we can report if the post has any inaccurate info... hope the button turns blue when someone reports the post as inaccurate info... so we know that the info is under review... once the moderator chks the post and if the info is not correct then the triangle turns red so we know the info is not correct... hope I am able to clear your confusion...
James M. posted:
Johnny T. posted:
Hi James
cheers
Johnny

can anybody enlighten me why Johnnies comment has received a warning triangle?

James M

Hello Mr. James
we will not see the triangle button on our personal post...
but will only see it on others post so we can report if the post has any inaccurate info...

hope the button turns blue when someone reports the post as inaccurate info... so we know that the info is under review...
once the moderator chks the post and if the info is not correct then the triangle turns red so we know the info is not correct...

hope I am able to clear your confusion...
10x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings