Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Key Code for direct PSA

Posted 5 days ago More by Farjana A.

Hello friends, Good morning from Bangladesh. I have DD, and 50% of my PSA go to my DDs. I use key codes for my traffic sites so that I know from where they join me. But sometimes I fall in trouble to guide them. People talk to me by email/messenger inbox/WhatsApp/SkyPee/Phone then join. After joining when they reassign to my DDs, some of them don't want to work with my DDs. As a newcomer, they don't understand Opti-Build program. Is there any option, can I use anything to my Gateway link, so that the person join as my direct PSA? One of my friends wants to join my team. He doesn't want to work with another Sponsor. If I use my Gateway link (JMT generally I use) He can reassign to my DDs. Hope you can help me out. Thanks in advance.
Hello friends,
Good morning from Bangladesh.
I have DD, and 50% of my PSA go to my DDs. I use key codes for my traffic sites so that I know from where they join me. But sometimes I fall in trouble to guide them. People talk to me by email/messenger inbox/WhatsApp/SkyPee/Phone then join. After joining when they reassign to my DDs, some of them don't want to work with my DDs. As a newcomer, they don't understand Opti-Build program.
Is there any option, can I use anything to my Gateway link, so that the person join as my direct PSA? One of my friends wants to join my team. He doesn't want to work with another Sponsor. If I use my Gateway link (JMT generally I use) He can reassign to my DDs.
Hope you can help me out.
Thanks in advance.
24x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago More by Earl W. 1 Reply

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
Hello Farjana A. This is copied from the page titled: [b]5 important things you should know about the Opti-Build Program[/b] 4. Assign a special keycode for friends If you want to sponsor a friend or family member and ensure they land on your first level, use the keycode 9999 to exclude up to three sign-ups a month from Opti-Build. That is, if you add “.9999” on the back of your SFI ID number on your SFI Gateway URL, Opti-Build will not apply the reassignment algorithm, and they’ll come into SFI with you as their direct sponsor. Example: http://www.sfi4.com/21505.9999/free But don’t forget that you can do this a maximum of only three times per month! If you would like to see the rest of that page, here is the link: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230243 I hope this helps! Earl
Hello Farjana A.

This is copied from the page titled: 5 important things you should know about the Opti-Build Program

4. Assign a special keycode for friends

If you want to sponsor a friend or family member and ensure they land on your first level, use the keycode 9999 to exclude up to three sign-ups a month from Opti-Build. That is, if you add “.9999” on the back of your SFI ID number on your SFI Gateway URL, Opti-Build will not apply the reassignment algorithm, and they’ll come into SFI with you as their direct sponsor.

Example: www.sfi4.com/21505.9999/free

But don’t forget that you can do this a maximum of only three times per month!

If you would like to see the rest of that page, here is the link:

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230243

I hope this helps!
Earl
31x SUPPORT
Earl W.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago More by Farjana A. 1 Reply

[quote=1550961]Hello Farjana A. This is copied from the page titled: [b]5 important things you should know about the Opti-Build Program[/b] 4. Assign a special keycode for friends If you want to sponsor a friend or family member and ensure they land on your first level, use the keycode 9999 to exclude up to three sign-ups a month from Opti-Build. That is, if you add “.9999” on the back of your SFI ID number on your SFI Gateway URL, Opti-Build will not apply the reassignment algorithm, and they’ll come into SFI with you as their direct sponsor. Example: http://www.sfi4.com/21505.9999/free But don’t forget that you can do this a maximum of only three times per month! If you would like to see the rest of that page, here is the link: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230243 I hope this helps! Earl[/quote] Thank you, Sir. My Sponsor told me about that 9999 code before. I received his reassign PSA with 9999 code. So that I am confused. Then I thought to write on Forum. Thank you very much.
Earl W. posted:
Hello Farjana A.

This is copied from the page titled: 5 important things you should know about the Opti-Build Program

If you want to sponsor a friend or family member and ensure they land on your first level, use the keycode 9999 to exclude up to three sign-ups a month from Opti-Build. That is, if you add “.9999” on the back of your SFI ID number on your SFI Gateway URL, Opti-Build will not apply the reassignment algorithm, and they’ll come into SFI with you as their direct sponsor.

I hope this helps!
Earl

Thank you, Sir.
My Sponsor told me about that 9999 code before. I received his reassign PSA with 9999 code. So that I am confused. Then I thought to write on Forum.
Thank you very much.
24x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago More by Earl W.

[quote=1550965][quote=1550961]Hello Farjana A. This is copied from the page titled: [b]5 important things you should know about the Opti-Build Program[/b] 4. Assign a special keycode for friends If you want to sponsor a friend or family member and ensure they land on your first level, use the keycode 9999 to exclude up to three sign-ups a month from Opti-Build. That is, if you add “.9999” on the back of your SFI ID number on your SFI Gateway URL, Opti-Build will not apply the reassignment algorithm, and they’ll come into SFI with you as their direct sponsor. Example: http://www.sfi4.com/21505.9999/free But don’t forget that you can do this a maximum of only three times per month! If you would like to see the rest of that page, here is the link: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230243 I hope this helps! Earl[/quote] Thank you, Sir. My Sponsor told me about that 9999 code before. I received his reassign PSA with 9999 code. So that I am confused. Then I thought to write on Forum. Thank you very much. [/quote] When using the 9999 code, it is critical to make sure your affiliate ID is part of the link so you can receive proper credit. In the example that is shown, the "21505" would be your ID number for your personal use. If you still end up with your friend being placed under another sponsor, you can contact Support and they will work with you to change it, but you will need to act fast because the longer you wait, the harder it would be to make the change.
Farjana A. posted:
Earl W. posted:
Hello Farjana A.

I hope this helps!
Earl

Thank you, Sir.
My Sponsor told me about that 9999 code before. I received his reassign PSA with 9999 code. So that I am confused. Then I thought to write on Forum.
Thank you very much.

When using the 9999 code, it is critical to make sure your affiliate ID is part of the link so you can receive proper credit. In the example that is shown, the "21505" would be your ID number for your personal use.

If you still end up with your friend being placed under another sponsor, you can contact Support and they will work with you to change it, but you will need to act fast because the longer you wait, the harder it would be to make the change.
31x SUPPORT
Earl W.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Hon'ble Leader, With humble respect, I like to congratulate you for your dedication towards SFI you have shown so far. This is really great to let you know that your sincere activities has given you the recognition to be the number 1 of a country and you are leading a team which helped you to be on the top. It's our pride and we salute you from our heart. Heartiest thanks to Mr Earl who guided you in a perfect manner. Nothing more to say. Even then for easy reference, what SFI says regarding Opti-Build is : There are two Opti-Build Quick Filters you can use in the Genealogy. Select the “Opti-Build-received” filter to see the people reassigned to you via Opti-Build from an upline member (not applicable for non-Designated Diamond participants). Select the “Opti-Build-reassigned” filter to see the persons you were the Originator of but who were reassigned by Opti-Build to a Designated Diamond in your downline. Assign a special keycode for friends If you want to sponsor a friend or family member and ensure they land on your first level, use the keycode 9999 to exclude up to three sign-ups a month from Opti-Build. That is, if you add “.9999” on the back of your SFI ID number on your SFI Gateway URL, Opti-Build will not apply the reassignment algorithm, and they’ll come into SFI with you as their direct sponsor. Example: http://www.sfi4.com/21505.9999/free But don’t forget that you can do this a maximum of only three times per month! Consider using either a Team Leader Co-ops OR participating in Opti-Build Opti-Build is very much like a co-op already. Opti-Build automatically pools together the advertising and lead generation resources being invested in by the participants, and then uses its AI to smartly place the sign-ups in a way that is designed to maximize success and income for every participant. Opti-Build also, by requiring people to “raise their hands” and become Designated Diamonds to participate, has identified the workers (“work with the workers“) in your organization. However, if you really want to use both Team Leader Co-ops AND participate in Opti-Build, here’s the rule: If you’re participating in Opti-Build at the 100% level, no sign-ups you generate can go towards any Team Leader Co-ops you maintain. Opti-Build take precedence. If you wish to participate in Opti-Build AND operate a Team Leader Co-op, too, you’ll need to have your participation in Opti-Build set at 50%. With this setting, half of your sign-ups will flow into Opti-Build…and the other half will go towards your Team Leader Co-op(s) and use whatever placement rules you’ve set up. Wish you all the best and May you be blessed always!!
Hon'ble Leader,

With humble respect, I like to congratulate you for your dedication towards SFI you have shown so far. This is really great to let you know that your sincere activities has given you the recognition to be the number 1 of a country and you are leading a team which helped you to be on the top. It's our pride and we salute you from our heart.

Heartiest thanks to Mr Earl who guided you in a perfect manner.
Nothing more to say.

Even then for easy reference, what SFI says regarding Opti-Build is :
There are two Opti-Build Quick Filters you can use in the Genealogy.
Select the “Opti-Build-received” filter to see the people reassigned to you via Opti-Build from an upline member (not applicable for non-Designated Diamond participants).
Select the “Opti-Build-reassigned” filter to see the persons you were the Originator of but who were reassigned by Opti-Build to a Designated Diamond in your downline.

Assign a special keycode for friends

Consider using either a Team Leader Co-ops OR participating in Opti-Build
Opti-Build is very much like a co-op already. Opti-Build automatically pools together the advertising and lead generation resources being invested in by the participants, and then uses its AI to smartly place the sign-ups in a way that is designed to maximize success and income for every participant. Opti-Build also, by requiring people to “raise their hands” and become Designated Diamonds to participate, has identified the workers (“work with the workers“) in your organization.

However, if you really want to use both Team Leader Co-ops AND participate in Opti-Build, here’s the rule:
If you’re participating in Opti-Build at the 100% level, no sign-ups you generate can go towards any Team Leader Co-ops you maintain. Opti-Build take precedence.
If you wish to participate in Opti-Build AND operate a Team Leader Co-op, too, you’ll need to have your participation in Opti-Build set at 50%. With this setting, half of your sign-ups will flow into Opti-Build…and the other half will go towards your Team Leader Co-op(s) and use whatever placement rules you’ve set up.

Wish you all the best and
May you be blessed always!!

6x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Farjana A I just got my first PSA. I didn't even write slash free at the end of the link, but just added my key code and I was able to have my PSA tracked back to me. I'm still learning but sometimes I just take the bull by the horns if you know what I mean. Anyway, all the best From Bulelwa
Hi Farjana A

I just got my first PSA. I didn't even write slash free at the end of the link, but just added my key code and I was able to have my PSA tracked back to me.

I'm still learning but sometimes I just take the bull by the horns if you know what I mean.

Anyway, all the best

From Bulelwa
Bulelwa S.

South Africa

| Edit settings