Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Congratulations E365 Champion Lashonda Adams-Head!

Posted 5 days ago

Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group: [center][img]/image_output.php?id=18257832[/img] Lashonda Adams-Head UNITED STATES [img]/Images/Badges/badge-E365champion.gif[/img][/center] Congratulations, Lashonda! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done! For all our other finalists of the class of November 9th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world! [url=https://www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules]Learn more about the E365 contest.[/url]
Every year, more than a half million men and women become SFI affiliates. But only 365 of them achieve the title of SFI E365 Champion. Today we are pleased to name a new member of this elite group:

Lashonda Adams-Head
UNITED STATES

Congratulations, Lashonda! My hat is off to you for your hard work, persistence, and overall excellence you maintained throughout the year to achieve this very special award. Well done!

For all our other finalists of the class of November 9th, 2017, we salute you as well. Truly, it's affiliates like you that make SFI the #1 company of its kind in the world!

Learn more about the E365 contest.
Gery

United States

Posted 5 days ago

[center]Congratulations on achieving the title of SFI E365 Champion. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. Your hard work has finally paid-off. Keep up the great work! [img]https://i.imgur.com/k6JfKJn.gif[/img] [/center]

Congratulations on achieving the title of SFI E365 Champion.
It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class.
Your hard work has finally paid-off.
Keep up the great work!

31x SUPPORT
Gordana G.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Congratulations on winning the E365 competition! You did a great job by becoming a champion! It's great feeling and great honnor! I wish you many more achievements and rewards in the future! Best regards! :D
Congratulations on winning the E365 competition! You did a great job by becoming a champion! It's great feeling and great honnor! I wish you many more achievements and rewards in the future!

Best regards! :D
13x SUPPORT
Amir K.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Dear Lashonda, [img]https://i.imgur.com/ejySyuU.png[/img] Congratulations on achieving SFI’s E365 Championship title. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. Your dedication, passion, persistence and perseverance have finally paid-off. Keep up the great work! Happy Anniversary and Wishing You All the Best…
Dear Lashonda,

Congratulations on achieving SFI’s E365 Championship title. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. Your dedication, passion, persistence and perseverance have finally paid-off. Keep up the great work!
Happy Anniversary and Wishing You All the Best…
25x SUPPORT
Aung B.

Myanmar

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion I congratulate the E365 on excellent success and valuable work in the year. I wish you even more success in the second year in SFI.
Congratulations E365 Champion

I congratulate the E365 on excellent success and valuable work in the year. I wish you even more success in the second year in SFI.
3x SUPPORT
Petar V.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago

Congratulations to you Lashonda Adams-Head on this, your 1st SFI Anniversary Day and for your superb E365 Champion achievement. Truly there is no shortcut to success! Congratulations on a brilliant success and for finally getting to see your dreams come true. You have proved that you are destined for greater things in SFI and life generally. [img]https://i.imgur.com/XnEHIR4.jpg[/img] Congratulations E365 Champion Lashonda Adams-Head!
Congratulations to you Lashonda Adams-Head on this, your 1st SFI Anniversary Day and for your superb E365 Champion achievement.
Truly there is no shortcut to success! Congratulations on a brilliant success and for finally getting to see your dreams come true. You have proved that you are destined for greater things in SFI and life generally.

73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 5 days ago

Congratulations to the new E365 Champion! Your hard work and effort have paid off! It is a great honor of becoming the Champion of the class. A success well deserved, an occasion worth celebrating!
Congratulations to the new E365 Champion! Your hard work and effort have paid off! It is a great honor of becoming the Champion of the class. A success well deserved, an occasion worth celebrating!
Andreas Anugrah T.

Indonesia

Posted 5 days ago

Congratulations, E365 Champion! Your dedication and passion for work on the whole year has helped you achieve the E365 Championship of November 9st, 2017- of November 9st, 2018! Good lock! [img]https://i.imgur.com/9Bx9Kuc.jpg[/img]
Congratulations, E365 Champion!
Your dedication and passion for work on the
whole year has helped you achieve the E365 Championship
of November 9st, 2017- of November 9st, 2018!
Good lock!
Milan K.

Serbia

Posted 5 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion on your fantastic accomplishment! Your hard work and dedication have finally paid-off. Wishing you and your SFI team the very best of continued success. [img]https://i.imgur.com/SBnYsBm.gif[/img]
Congratulations E365 Champion on your fantastic accomplishment! Your hard work and dedication have finally paid-off. Wishing you and your SFI team the very best of continued success.

11x SUPPORT
Selma J.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

I wish you Happy SFI Anniversary & Congratulations on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.
I wish you Happy SFI Anniversary & Congratulations on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.
KRISHNAMURTHY T.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Congratulations on achieving the title of the SFI E365 champion. It is a great honor to become a champion of the class. I want you a lot of success in further work. I'm glad!
Congratulations on achieving the title of the SFI E365 champion.
It is a great honor to become a champion of the class.
I want you a lot of success in further work.
I'm glad!
61x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 5 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Lashonda Adams-Head!:clap:
2x SUPPORT
JONJEVIC S.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings