Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

HOT SPOTS!

Posted 5 days ago More by Motto A.

HOT SPOTS! HOT SPOTS! HOT SPOTS! Engage yourself with the following listed under HOT SPOTS: Forum Genealogy Support Desk Leadership Page Manager News VP Ledger My Upline My Account Settings Benefits Chart Team Mail (SFI Inbox) PSA Mailer SFI Contests & Drawings Tripple Clicks Rewardicals Astro Auctions Eager Zebra Games Localvantia
HOT SPOTS! HOT SPOTS! HOT SPOTS!
Engage yourself with the following listed under HOT SPOTS:
Forum
Genealogy
Support Desk
Leadership Page Manager
News
VP Ledger
My Upline
My Account Settings
Benefits Chart
Team Mail (SFI Inbox)
PSA Mailer
SFI Contests & Drawings
Tripple Clicks
Rewardicals
Astro Auctions
Eager Zebra Games
Localvantia
2x SUPPORT
Motto A.

Uganda

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Motto, You are so right. There are so many valuable tools in SFI that help you to build your business. Also, check out the Launchpad lessons regularly as they reflect all the changes in SFI. And not to forget the training tab. There is so much more like the "Ask Gery" section. Even for a beginner in Internet Marketing, it is possible to build a long-term business with SFI if you are willing to study and apply. Wish you a great day. Kirsten
Hi Motto,

You are so right. There are so many valuable tools in SFI that help you to build your business. Also, check out the Launchpad lessons regularly as they reflect all the changes in SFI. And not to forget the training tab. There is so much more like the "Ask Gery" section. Even for a beginner in Internet Marketing, it is possible to build a long-term business with SFI if you are willing to study and apply.

Wish you a great day.

Kirsten
2x SUPPORT
Kirsten R.

Germany

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

I agree completely The SFI Order provides all members from launch pad lessons and black tabs, forums, SFI news etc. Reading is the mother of knowledge. a lot of work success I want you to do.
I agree completely
The SFI Order provides all members
from launch pad lessons and black tabs, forums, SFI news etc. Reading is the mother of knowledge.
a lot of work success I want you to do.
7x SUPPORT
Tatjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago More by James M. 1 Reply

I agree but I also think that Launchpad should be also listed in the above. I know it is not a Hot Spot but it is essential to a better understanding of how to embrace the multitude of benefits that is SFI has to offer on so many levels. James M
I agree but I also think that Launchpad should be also listed in the above. I know it is not a Hot Spot but it is essential to a better understanding of how to embrace the multitude of benefits that is SFI has to offer on so many levels.

James M
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 5 days ago

Certainly, it is very important because i have tide HOT SPOTS, and it must be easy to do when you want to have success in SFI business, all to be transferred to their PSA to realize that simply some things can not go around and make sure their example they to show that it works on a daily basis, greetings and good day to you ...
Certainly, it is very important because i have tide HOT SPOTS, and it must be easy to do when you want to have success in SFI business, all to be transferred to their PSA to realize that simply some things can not go around and make sure their example they to show that it works on a daily basis, greetings and good day to you ...
2x SUPPORT
Vladimir B.

Serbia

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1551193]I agree but I also think that Launchpad should be also listed in the above. I know it is not a Hot Spot but it is essential to a better understanding of how to embrace the multitude of benefits that is SFI has to offer on so many levels. James M[/quote] Hot Spots are for resources that affiliates typically access frequently (e.g. daily or multiple times a day). That's not really a description for LaunchPad. LaunchPad is under the more descriptive [i]Training[/i] menu where it should be in our opinion. Note that you can also access it even quicker (just ONE click) by clicking the rocket icon in the header of every Affiliate Center page.
James M. posted:
I agree but I also think that Launchpad should be also listed in the above. I know it is not a Hot Spot but it is essential to a better understanding of how to embrace the multitude of benefits that is SFI has to offer on so many levels.

James M

Hot Spots are for resources that affiliates typically access frequently (e.g. daily or multiple times a day). That's not really a description for LaunchPad. LaunchPad is under the more descriptive Training menu where it should be in our opinion. Note that you can also access it even quicker (just ONE click) by clicking the rocket icon in the header of every Affiliate Center page.
Gery

United States

Greetings to you too, what a wonderful support you just made! Thank you and see you again in any of my upcoming post in the forum platform!
Greetings to you too, what a wonderful support you just made!

Thank you and see you again in any of my upcoming post in the forum platform!
2x SUPPORT
Motto A.

Uganda

E365 Country Champion

Thank you Kirsten R. for that very wise comment and right that applying what we learn( training as you hinted) makes for a better, (I mean successful), returns to our business with SFI!
Thank you Kirsten R. for that very wise comment and right that applying what we learn( training as you hinted) makes for a better, (I mean successful), returns to our business with SFI!
2x SUPPORT
Motto A.

Uganda

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Thanks for the suggestion, of course for beginners LUNCH PAD is a priority! Best regards
Thanks for the suggestion, of course for beginners LUNCH PAD is a priority!
Best regards
SUPPORT
Radmila P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago, edited 4 days ago More by James M.

[quote=1551419][quote=1551193]I agree but I also think that Launchpad should be also listed in the above. I know it is not a Hot Spot but it is essential to a better understanding of how to embrace the multitude of benefits that is SFI has to offer on so many levels. James M[/quote] Hot Spots are for resources that affiliates typically access frequently (e.g. daily or multiple times a day). That's not really a description for LaunchPad. LaunchPad is under the more descriptive [i]Training[/i] menu where it should be in our opinion. Note that you can also access it even quicker (just ONE click) by clicking the rocket icon in the header of every Affiliate Center page.[/quote] Point taken. I was just offering an opinion in regards to Launchpad that breaks down every item on the Hotspots. I agree that Launchpad is not a single area specific to the Hot Spots list, however, it does have important information for each and every item listed in the Hot Spots. So pointing out launchpad for new affiliates I thought was not a bad idea. Seems I was wrong for thinking outside the box. James M
Gery posted:
James M. posted:

James M

Hot Spots are for resources that affiliates typically access frequently (e.g. daily or multiple times a day). That's not really a description for LaunchPad. LaunchPad is under the more descriptive Training menu where it should be in our opinion. Note that you can also access it even quicker (just ONE click) by clicking the rocket icon in the header of every Affiliate Center page.

Point taken. I was just offering an opinion in regards to Launchpad that breaks down every item on the Hotspots. I agree that Launchpad is not a single area specific to the Hot Spots list, however, it does have important information for each and every item listed in the Hot Spots. So pointing out launchpad for new affiliates I thought was not a bad idea. Seems I was wrong for thinking outside the box.

James M
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 4 days ago

Yes, but good sponzor and good team mates are more important.
Yes, but good sponzor and good team mates are more important.
MARIN P.

Croatia

Posted 3 days ago

I totally agree. Each area is a valuable area that we should all be acquainted with. Some of which can become your favorite areas. We all can find those areas that we tend to go to more. SFI has many wonderful tools that is sort of like a treasure chest. They each offer a valuable use that is important for every marketer. That's why I call it a treasure chest. Every member should accustom themselves to these tools and take advantage of them as they learn them a little at a time.
I totally agree. Each area is a valuable area that we should all be acquainted with. Some of which can become your favorite areas. We all can find those areas that we tend to go to more. SFI has many wonderful tools that is sort of like a treasure chest. They each offer a valuable use that is important for every marketer. That's why I call it a treasure chest. Every member should accustom themselves to these tools and take advantage of them as they learn them a little at a time.
3x SUPPORT
Susie M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings