Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Starting today with 3 WINS!

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago More by David Abiola O A.

Hi Folks!, That is correct, am starting today with 3 WINS shown below: 1. Good news--you were a winner in today's TripleClicks DAILY CROWN Drawing! You won: 50 Rewardicals 2. CONGRATULATIONS, your terrific score(s) yesterday has earned you one or more shares of the Card King Zackpot for November 8, 2018! The final Zackpot was 702 TCredits. Your share was 5 TCredits. One more win and i will have the Gold trim CK Winner badge, currently Silver trim. 3. We are pleased to inform you that you won Astro Auction #2668 for: SFI Carry & Travel Bag Also won 1050 RT. Thanks so much SFI/TC for all your endeavors in making us motivated and newbies gaining momentum daily. With your continual improvements to games and introduction of AA, things are more exciting, please keep it. God Bless All!!! Cheers!, :bowtie: [img]https://i.imgur.com/WHzlWzj.png[/img] ([i]Moved to appropriate topic - moderator[/i])
Hi Folks!,

That is correct, am starting today with 3 WINS shown below:

1. Good news--you were a winner in today's TripleClicks DAILY CROWN Drawing!
You won: 50 Rewardicals

2. CONGRATULATIONS, your terrific score(s) yesterday has earned you one or more shares of the Card King Zackpot for November 8, 2018! The final Zackpot was 702 TCredits. Your share was 5 TCredits.
One more win and i will have the Gold trim CK Winner badge, currently Silver trim.

3. We are pleased to inform you that you won Astro Auction #2668 for: SFI Carry & Travel Bag
Also won 1050 RT.

Thanks so much SFI/TC for all your endeavors in making us motivated and newbies gaining momentum daily. With your continual improvements to games and introduction of AA, things are more exciting, please keep it. God Bless All!!!

Cheers!,

(Moved to appropriate topic - moderator)
25x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 5 days ago

Bravo David ! Congratulations ! That is a great way to start a brand new day - with winnings ! It rises up your self-confidence and gives you more energy for the next tasks ! Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Games and Auctions ! Best regards !
Bravo David !

Congratulations !

That is a great way to start a brand new day - with winnings ! It rises up your self-confidence and gives you more energy for the next tasks !

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Games and Auctions !

Best regards !
307x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 5 days ago

Respected David Abiola Great start for the day! Congratulations!! I am sure, this will keep you going great through out the Month!! Very inspiring for every one here!!
Respected David Abiola

Great start for the day! Congratulations!!

I am sure, this will keep you going great through out the Month!!

Very inspiring for every one here!!
290x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 5 days ago More by Rallabandi S. S. 1 Reply

Hi, Dear friend Abiola! So, that is a HATRICKS with you had a good start! Hearty Congratu Dear Friend! You are precisely right that SFI always encourages the workers who sincerely endeavor to advance in the business! Let me also state this. IT may appear to be a bit peculiar. But, all the more it is true. SFI Ot only just rewards us hjust for our work! It awards us sumptuously too! I had my self seenthis& I had myself experienced it! Please go ahead! All the Best friend Abiola!! R S Sastry.
Hi, Dear friend Abiola!
So, that is a HATRICKS with you had a good start! Hearty Congratu Dear Friend!
You are precisely right that SFI always encourages the workers who sincerely endeavor to advance in the business! Let me also state this. IT may appear to be a bit peculiar. But, all the more it is true. SFI
Ot only just rewards us hjust for our work! It awards us sumptuously too! I had my self seenthis& I had myself experienced it! Please go ahead! All the Best friend Abiola!!
R S Sastry.
12x SUPPORT
Rallabandi S. S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Hi David, What an amaZING way to start Your day ! It's always nice to get those kind of email notifications , have a nice day Ana B.
Hi David,

What an amaZING way to start Your day !

It's always nice to get those kind of email notifications ,

have a nice day

Ana B.
7x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 5 days ago

You are a great man David, you deserve any kind of blessings.... Congratulations!!!! :)
You are a great man David, you deserve any kind of blessings.... Congratulations!!!! :)
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 5 days ago

[i]MY CONGRATULATIONS,TO YOU ...David Abiola!!!!!:blush: [img]https://i.imgur.com/pSoKeGz.jpg[/img] I hope that you can achieve much more success in the future! I wish you all the Best & Good Luck!!![/i]
MY CONGRATULATIONS,TO YOU ...David Abiola!!!!!

I hope that you can achieve much more success in the future!
I wish you all the Best & Good Luck!!!
10x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago More by David Abiola O A.

[quote=1551108]Hi, Dear friend Abiola! So, that is a HATRICKS with you had a good start! Hearty Congratu Dear Friend! You are precisely right that SFI always encourages the workers who sincerely endeavor to advance in the business! Let me also state this. IT may appear to be a bit peculiar. But, all the more it is true. SFI Ot only just rewards us hjust for our work! It awards us sumptuously too! I had my self seenthis& I had myself experienced it! Please go ahead! All the Best friend Abiola!! R S Sastry. [/quote] Hi My Brilliant friend and colleague (Rallabandi S. S) , your posts has been educative, and many thanks for yor comments. But honestly what propmted me to reply you is the word HATRICKS because am a football man too, my best hobby at least twice a month, on weekends am at the stadium watching our local team lose again, well occassional win though. I am wishing YOU a HATRICK very soon so watch that SHOT mate!! Wishing all readers a blessed week and less stressful. Cheers!, :bowtie:
Rallabandi S. S. posted:
Hi, Dear friend Abiola!
So, that is a HATRICKS with you had a good start! Hearty Congratu Dear Friend!
You are precisely right that SFI always encourages the workers who sincerely endeavor to advance in the business! Let me also state this. IT may appear to be a bit peculiar. But, all the more it is true. SFI
Ot only just rewards us hjust for our work! It awards us sumptuously too! I had my self seenthis& I had myself experienced it! Please go ahead! All the Best friend Abiola!!
R S Sastry.

Hi My Brilliant friend and colleague (Rallabandi S. S) , your posts has been educative, and many thanks for yor comments.

But honestly what propmted me to reply you is the word HATRICKS because am a football man too, my best hobby at least twice a month, on weekends am at the stadium watching our local team lose again, well occassional win though.

I am wishing YOU a HATRICK very soon so watch that SHOT mate!!

Wishing all readers a blessed week and less stressful.

Cheers!,
25x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Well, triple win is indeed a good start of the day. Congratulations. 👍
Well, triple win is indeed a good start of the day.
Congratulations. 👍
Daniel M.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

How to add 3 wins,astro auctions

Posted 5 days ago More by David Abiola O A.

[quote=1551155]How to add 3 wins,astro auctions[/quote] Simply bid higher tcredits for any auctioning products than the current high bid and you stand a chance of winning that product, but set higher your tcredits allocation for constellation prizes. You can also win the Jackpot prizes by just bidding 1 tcredits, I have won several prizes with 1 tcredit bid which includes the Quantum jackpot. :bowtie:
Dharmendra C. posted:

Simply bid higher tcredits for any auctioning products than the current high bid and you stand a chance of winning that product, but set higher your tcredits allocation for constellation prizes.

You can also win the Jackpot prizes by just bidding 1 tcredits, I have won several prizes with 1 tcredit bid which includes the Quantum jackpot.
25x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago More by Rallabandi S. S.

Thank you my dear friend Obiola! I am elated to see that my post has given you such an excitement! I am very happy to see you repeating this! All the Best my Friend Soccer is a very interesting & challenging game! Wish you happy time with your endearing game. Good Luck& Regards. R S Sastry.
Thank you my dear friend Obiola!
I am elated to see that my post has given you such an excitement!
I am very happy to see you repeating this! All the Best my Friend
Soccer is a very interesting & challenging game! Wish you happy time with your endearing game. Good Luck& Regards.
R S Sastry.
12x SUPPORT
Rallabandi S. S.

India

E365 Champion

| Edit settings