Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

RECEIVED!

Posted 5 days ago

The 7" Tablet phone won in AA and shipped to Nigeria on the 5th of November was received in excellent condition on the 8th of November - 3 days after. Chapeau! SFI/DHL. [img]https://i.imgur.com/T504GQ9.png[/img]
The 7" Tablet phone won in AA and shipped to Nigeria on the 5th of November was received in excellent condition on the 8th of November - 3 days after.
Chapeau! SFI/DHL.
John O.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

Respected John Excellent! Many fellow affiliates from your beautiful Country expressed apprehension about receiving ordered products at their Home. Your Post will give them enough confidence to buy from TripleClicks!! I personally FEEL your Post deserves to be placed in the NIGERIAN (SUB FORUM) !!
Respected John

Excellent!

Many fellow affiliates from your beautiful Country expressed apprehension about receiving ordered products at their Home.

Your Post will give them enough confidence to buy from TripleClicks!!

I personally FEEL your Post deserves to be placed in the NIGERIAN (SUB FORUM) !!
290x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 5 days ago

Honestly, I am sooo happpppyyyy for you John!!! :) Enjoy your new gadget! :)
Honestly, I am sooo happpppyyyy for you John!!! :)

Enjoy your new gadget! :)
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 5 days ago

Congratulations once again also thank you for share this great experience with us. Now alpt of affiliate all over the world can bid on various physical auctions and get them. Hope more of this physical items will be available.
Congratulations once again also thank you for share this great experience with us. Now alpt of affiliate all over the world can bid on various physical auctions and get them.
Hope more of this physical items will be available.
4x SUPPORT
Kolade Joseph O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Ronald P. irina z.

Posted 5 days ago

Hello John, Congratulations. I never knew you were the one I competed with for that tablet. Tie breaker rules did the work and you won. Well done. Enjoy it to the fullest.
Hello John,
Congratulations.
I never knew you were the one I competed with for that tablet.
Tie breaker rules did the work and you won.
Well done.
Enjoy it to the fullest.
13x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #15

Liked by irina z.

Posted 4 days ago

Congratulations on winning the AA my co-sponsor, I hope to one day I will be able to boast such awards, have a nice day and good luck ...
Congratulations on winning the AA my co-sponsor, I hope to one day I will be able to boast such awards, have a nice day and good luck ...
2x SUPPORT
Vladimir B.

Serbia

Liked by John O.

| Edit settings