Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Which skills and interests are distinguished by a good SFI member

Posted 5 days ago More by Snezana M.

Which skills and interests are distinguished by a good SFI member: ✓ Good verbal and colorful skills, ✓ Good feeling for assessing the market conditions and the needs of consumers and clients, ✓ Excellent organizational skills, ✓ Ability to work in the team and team leadership, ✓ Ability to delegate and motivate other employees, ✓ Creativity, energy and enthusiasm for the design and implementation of campaigns, ✓ Self-confidence in proposing and evaluating ideas, ✓ Knowledge of more foreign languages, ✓ Readiness for continuous improvement. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KNJUwqw.png[/img]
Which skills and interests are distinguished by a good SFI member:

✓ Good verbal and colorful skills,
✓ Good feeling for assessing the market conditions and the needs of consumers and clients,
✓ Excellent organizational skills,
✓ Ability to work in the team and team leadership,
✓ Ability to delegate and motivate other employees,
✓ Creativity, energy and enthusiasm for the design and implementation of campaigns,
✓ Self-confidence in proposing and evaluating ideas,
✓ Knowledge of more foreign languages,
✓ Readiness for continuous improvement.

33x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

SNEZANNA great! I want to add one more very important quality - faith in myself, in my guiding star and in my team. After all, in the SFI team is our family! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ALZmZkV.png[/img]
SNEZANNA great! I want to add one more very important quality - faith in myself, in my guiding star and in my team. After all, in the SFI team is our family!
SUPPORT
Сергей Б.

Russian Federation

Posted 5 days ago

Hello Snejana, Thank you very much for the post. With all these facts and points you placed above, I would like to add with permission that the devotion and dedication towards SFI will be key to develop and explore the skill and interest in future. Great post! Thanks again and all the best. May you be blessed always!!
Hello Snejana,
Thank you very much for the post.
With all these facts and points you placed above, I would like to add with permission that the devotion and dedication towards SFI will be key to develop and explore the skill and interest in future.
Great post!
Thanks again and all the best.
May you be blessed always!!
6x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

Pozdrav Snezana M.! Thanks for this wonderful post. I absolutely agree with you. Much success in further work. Nice regards! [img]https://i.imgur.com/m7VRxDI.jpg[/img]
Pozdrav Snezana M.!
Thanks for this wonderful post.
I absolutely agree with you.
Much success in further work.
Nice regards!
61x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 5 days ago More by Snezana M.

[quote=1551310]Pozdrav Snezana M.! Thanks for this wonderful post. I absolutely agree with you. Much success in further work. Nice regards! [img]https://i.imgur.com/m7VRxDI.jpg[/img][/quote] Veronica, your progress in business is impressive. You're brilliant. Go ahead!:star2: [img]https://i.imgur.com/7z34NBK.jpg[/img]
Veronika P. posted:
Pozdrav Snezana M.!
Thanks for this wonderful post.
I absolutely agree with you.
Much success in further work.
Nice regards!

Veronica, your progress in business is impressive. You're brilliant. Go ahead!

33x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago, edited 4 days ago

Your commentary about skills and interest was wonderful. People like you make the Forum a wonderful place to come.
Your commentary about skills and interest was wonderful. People like you make the Forum a wonderful place to come.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 days ago, edited 4 days ago

Hi, Snezana! I believe that each and every one of these skills is almost equally important! But I'll say a few things about the last one: [b]Readiness For Continuous Improvement. [/b] The secret is we should never be lulled into a sense of false security by seeing any of our goods or services as “good enough.” Our goal should be: Never to never stop improving. So we must create a culture of continuous improvement...Just the way SFI is relentlessly improving its products and services, rolling out new improved ideas and programs on daily bases! That's how it maintained its world #1 position in Affiliate marketing. Thanks for this well-researched thread, Snezana. All the best. Mohammed Ahmed
Hi, Snezana!

I believe that each and every one of these skills is almost equally important!

But I'll say a few things about the last one: Readiness For Continuous Improvement.

The secret is we should never be lulled into a sense of false security by seeing any of our goods or services as
“good enough.” Our goal should be: Never to never stop improving.
So we must create a culture of continuous improvement...Just the way SFI is relentlessly improving its products and services, rolling out new improved ideas and programs on daily bases!
That's how it maintained its world #1 position in Affiliate marketing.

Thanks for this well-researched thread, Snezana.

All the best.

Mohammed Ahmed
2x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings