Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to improve your work in SFI

Posted 5 days ago

In order to be successful in carrying out the activities and implementation of advertising strategies and campaigns, it is necessary that in your team you have dedicated and highly trained employees who possess the necessary knowledge and skills and know when and how to use them the most efficiently, as well as people who are Ready to train to improve their knowledge in order to successfully complete the SFI business. What do our members need to know? Basic tools and their use, target group and market definition, budget management ... Copywriting - Creative writing of convincing, educational, appealing marketing and sales texts for the blog, paid ads, social network announcements in order to attract and increase the number of new clients SEO optimization - keywords and their application, using Google tools, using effective optimization strategies to increase online visibility and outperform competition Running marketing activities and promoting on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn ...) - opening and managing fan pages, attracting new members, communicating with current and potential clients, creating Facebook and Instagram ads ... Web site administration - maintenance and improvement of site performance Statistics and analytics of results in order to advance future marketing activities And most importantly, building an efficient team that is ready to lead to an earning line with its efficient work. [img]https://i.imgur.com/fqJ4wPM.jpg[/img]
In order to be successful in carrying out the activities and implementation of advertising strategies and campaigns, it is necessary that in your team you have dedicated and highly trained employees who possess the necessary knowledge and skills and know when and how to use them the most efficiently, as well as people who are Ready to train to improve their knowledge in order to successfully complete the SFI business. What do our members need to know?
Basic tools and their use, target group and market definition, budget management ...
Copywriting - Creative writing of convincing, educational, appealing marketing and sales texts for the blog, paid ads, social network announcements in order to attract and increase the number of new clients
SEO optimization - keywords and their application, using Google tools, using effective optimization strategies to increase online visibility and outperform competition
Running marketing activities and promoting on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn ...) - opening and managing fan pages, attracting new members, communicating with current and potential clients, creating Facebook and Instagram ads ...
Web site administration - maintenance and improvement of site performance
Statistics and analytics of results in order to advance future marketing activities
And most importantly, building an efficient team that is ready to lead to an earning line with its efficient work.

33x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

If I had to do all that, I would feel overwhelmed. Log in daily.Do your To Do List. Read the Forum posts. Then work on your Launchpad. It is right above your picture on Home Page.Click the Rocket. Then take notes as you go. Ask questions to you Sponsor.Then contack your 3 co-sponsors. Now ask questions at the Forum. Next is set up your Auto-Delivery so you always get to EA. Now place your ads. Get them organised. I place text,banner and website page ads. Advertising should be saved on Notepad tabs. Twitter Instagram Banner ad boards - Viral Mailers - Safelists -Log in ads - Traffic Exchange - Classifieds - Ad Boards Social Networks Facebook &Twitter Linkedin Instagram,Pinterest
If I had to do all that, I would feel overwhelmed.

Read the Forum posts.

Then work on your Launchpad.
It is right above your picture on Home Page.Click the Rocket.
Then take notes as you go.

Ask questions to you Sponsor.Then contack your 3 co-sponsors.
Now ask questions at the Forum.

Next is set up your Auto-Delivery so you always get to EA.
Now place your ads. Get them organised.
I place text,banner and website page ads.
Advertising should be saved on Notepad tabs.

Twitter
Instagram
Banner ad boards

- Viral Mailers
- Safelists
- Traffic Exchange
- Classifieds
- Ad Boards

Social Networks
Facebook &Twitter
Linkedin

Instagram,Pinterest
37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 5 days ago

Hello Snejana, Yes, in order to be successful in carrying out the activities and implementation of advertising strategies and campaigns, we need to know the Basic tools and their use, so that we can move forward at an ease. This is very very important. This requires learning. We shall have to know how to step, without learning it is almost impossible to work. Learning will teach us, learning will show us the path. What more we need, we need to be dedicated. Dedication towards SFI will be the key to success. Great post again! Thanks and all the best. May you be blessed always!!
Hello Snejana,

Yes, in order to be successful in carrying out the activities and implementation of advertising strategies and campaigns, we need to know the Basic tools and their use, so that we can move forward at an ease. This is very very important.

This requires learning. We shall have to know how to step, without learning it is almost impossible to work. Learning will teach us, learning will show us the path.

What more we need, we need to be dedicated. Dedication towards SFI will be the key to success.

Great post again!

Thanks and all the best.
May you be blessed always!!
6x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 5 days ago

Well said Snezana, Thanks for sharing your knowledge and tips! I wish you all the best! :) RIA
Well said Snezana,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and tips!

I wish you all the best! :)

RIA
20x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 5 days ago More by Сергей Б.

SNEZANNA!!! Today you replaced Bruce Harper on the forum! Your posts are a storehouse of wisdom and pearls of truth. Oh, if all our branches met these requirements - it would be great! But unfortunately many new branches are “dead bees” (do not work. Are not active) Therefore, the one who can wake them up will be a good fellow - superman! Super super!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/OwmN00N.png[/img]
SNEZANNA!!! Today you replaced Bruce Harper on the forum! Your posts are a storehouse of wisdom and pearls of truth. Oh, if all our branches met these requirements - it would be great! But unfortunately many new branches are “dead bees” (do not work. Are not active) Therefore, the one who can wake them up will be a good fellow - superman! Super super!!!
SUPPORT
Сергей Б.

Russian Federation

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Snezana, Great post and expectations. The Launchpad lessons contain much of what your post is about. For those affiliates not familiar with online marketing if they dedicate themselves to reading and learning the SFI profession. reading and posting on the forum they will subliminally acquire all the necessary skills. Your post might be a different mindset from the Launchpad lessons but the end product is the same: to become proficient with E-commerce and online marketing. All the best with your business! Wheels up! Ron Pate
Hi Snezana,

Great post and expectations. The Launchpad lessons contain much of what your post is about.

For those affiliates not familiar with online marketing if they dedicate themselves to reading and learning the SFI profession. reading and posting on the forum they will subliminally acquire all the necessary skills.

Your post might be a different mindset from the Launchpad lessons but the end product is the same: to become proficient with E-commerce and online marketing.

All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate
4x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago More by Сергей Б.

Mary Bee What a cool post! You have “laid out” your daily work at SFI - this is precisely what is missing from the new branches. Many of us just do not know where to start! Thank you for this knowledge!
Mary Bee What a cool post! You have “laid out” your daily work at SFI - this is precisely what is missing from the new branches. Many of us just do not know where to start! Thank you for this knowledge!
SUPPORT
Сергей Б.

Russian Federation

Posted 5 days ago

Our Internet Income Course by George Little under the Training tab also contains a wealth of information.
Our Internet Income Course by George Little under the Training tab also contains a wealth of information.
120x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 4 days ago

I know your intentions were good but you got a little technical for me. I like simplicity. You also emphasized team work. On this journey it's important to have dedicated team members that are willing to help by being active enough to elevate.
I know your intentions were good but you got a little technical for me. I like simplicity. You also emphasized team work. On this journey it's important to have dedicated team members that are willing to help by being active enough to elevate.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Wow, that is a lot of stuff to get through. I can see why you are a Silver member. I maintain my VPs by logging daily and completing the To-Do-List Daily. I have my gateway link on various rotators and have several emailing sites that I belong to so maintain my position each month.
Wow, that is a lot of stuff to get through. I can see why you are a Silver member. I maintain my VPs by logging daily and completing the To-Do-List Daily. I have my gateway link on various rotators and have several emailing sites that I belong to so maintain my position each month.
3x SUPPORT
Rosemary F.

France

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings