Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Business Ethics. Words that make sense in business and business

Posted 5 days ago More by Snezana M.

Many would say "NO" because in the business there is no place for morality and ethics, the business is driven only by one goal, which is the creation of profits and all the resources directed towards this goal are allowed. We would like to characterize such thoughts as AMORAL because they do not do much to evaluate procedures and decisions in business. Our answer would be "YES". Without respect for basic moral values, there is no business. He would collapse. Business arrangements, contracts and promises are being met - that's why the business continues to grow and grow.  But what is business ethics? Business ethics could be characterized as a set of values, such as honesty, fairness, openness, honesty in business operations. In short, this is the way a company, the company operates. Does your employees treat them with respect, respecting their personality and dignity? Are the money paid to suppliers at the agreed time? Is there openness to the local community and taking responsibility for your own decisions and actions? How to start promoting the importance of business ethics in your company? The actions you can take to encourage a strong ethical culture in your company include the following: Identify the essential values ​​that must be respected when doing business. These values ​​can refer to responsibility, honesty, respect, transparency, openness, trust and honesty. They should be clearly separated from your business goals and values ​​such as quality, profitability, efficiency, reliability. Ethical values ​​are based on a statement concerning the mission, vision and operational plan of the firm itself. Get to the goal by respecting yourself and others! Creating an Ethics Code is another action that needs to be taken. Do not let anything in your business mean. Some ethical values ​​do not float in the air ... .Materialize them by forming a Code of Ethics that will be a kind of GUIDE through moral values ​​and will help your employees to clarify moral dilemmas. The Code of Ethics can consist of one page that will clearly and precisely highlight the values ​​on which the organization insists and give answers to the questions Where and How in the presence of ethical dilemmas [img]https://i.imgur.com/tvjdhuV.png[/img]
Many would say "NO" because in the business there is no place for morality and ethics, the business is driven only by one goal, which is the creation of profits and all the resources directed towards this goal are allowed. We would like to characterize such thoughts as AMORAL because they do not do much to evaluate procedures and decisions in business. Our answer would be "YES". Without respect for basic moral values, there is no business. He would collapse.
Business arrangements, contracts and promises are being met - that's why the business continues to grow and grow.
 But what is business ethics?
Business ethics could be characterized as a set of values, such as honesty, fairness, openness, honesty in business operations. In short, this is the way a company, the company operates. Does your employees treat them with respect, respecting their personality and dignity? Are the money paid to suppliers at the agreed time? Is there openness to the local community and taking responsibility for your own decisions and actions?
How to start promoting the importance of business ethics in your company?

The actions you can take to encourage a strong ethical culture in your company include the following:

Identify the essential values ​​that must be respected when doing business. These values ​​can refer to responsibility, honesty, respect, transparency, openness, trust and honesty. They should be clearly separated from your business goals and values ​​such as quality, profitability, efficiency, reliability. Ethical values ​​are based on a statement concerning the mission, vision and operational plan of the firm itself. Get to the goal by respecting yourself and others!
Creating an Ethics Code is another action that needs to be taken. Do not let anything in your business mean. Some ethical values ​​do not float in the air ... .Materialize them by forming a Code of Ethics that will be a kind of GUIDE through moral values ​​and will help your employees to clarify moral dilemmas. The Code of Ethics can consist of one page that will clearly and precisely highlight the values ​​on which the organization insists and give answers to the questions Where and How in the presence of ethical dilemmas

33x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Hi! What you are saying is correct, and it would be perfect if we are living in a perfect world. Unfortunatly, in many companies these things are not respected and you'll find a lot of unhappy people. Lucky for us, so far, in SFI, moral and ethics are on high level. Thanks for sharing.
Hi! What you are saying is correct, and it would be perfect if we are living in a perfect world. Unfortunatly, in many companies these things are not respected and you'll find a lot of unhappy people. Lucky for us, so far, in SFI, moral and ethics are on high level. Thanks for sharing.
4x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

The lack of open communication and unwillingness on it is one of the biggest problems of interpersonal relationships, says Jack Zufelt in the book of DNA's success. "We often avoid openly and honestly talk about important issues." We hold some kind of diplomacy, avoiding a confrontation that sometimes requires painful opening up of problems, and for these and those reasons, we neglect the most important in the interpersonal relationship - openness and honesty. " "be yours and consistent to yourself, because the world needs a person like you "
The lack of open communication and unwillingness on it is one of the biggest problems of interpersonal relationships, says Jack Zufelt in the book of DNA's success. "We often avoid openly and honestly talk about important issues." We hold some kind of diplomacy, avoiding a confrontation that sometimes requires painful opening up of problems, and for these and those reasons, we neglect the most important in the interpersonal relationship - openness and honesty. "
"be yours and consistent to yourself,
because the world needs a person like you "
7x SUPPORT
Tatjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago More by Mizanur R. 1 Reply

Hello Snejana, I only started reading, your words [b]Many would say "NO" because in the business there is no place for morality and ethics, ...[/b] This inspired me to say like this: No, that's not true. Rather they will say, in the business, there is no place without morality and ethics. These are obvious. If there is no moral, no ethics, you can't survive. There remains no way to live. Quality, profitability, efficiency, reliability; these are all dependable words. All depends on you. How you are treating them. These all depend on your ethics! If you lose your morality you will lose all. Yes, you are absolutely right. Creating an Ethics Code needs to be taken. Code of Ethics will be a GUIDELiNE through moral values and will help your employees to clarify moral dilemmas. This Code of Ethics can consist of one page which will clearly and precisely highlight the values ... Ethical dilemmas, also known as a moral dilemma, are situations in which there is a choice to be made between two options, neither of which resolves the situation in an ethically acceptable fashion. Thank you so much for your valuable words... May you live long and be blessed always!!
Hello Snejana,

I only started reading, your words Many would say "NO" because in the business there is no place for morality and ethics, ...

This inspired me to say like this:
No, that's not true. Rather they will say, in the business, there is no place without morality and ethics. These are obvious. If there is no moral, no ethics, you can't survive. There remains no way to live.

Quality, profitability, efficiency, reliability; these are all dependable words. All depends on you. How you are treating them. These all depend on your ethics! If you lose your morality you will lose all.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Creating an Ethics Code needs to be taken. Code of Ethics will be a GUIDELiNE through moral values and will help your employees to clarify moral dilemmas. This Code of Ethics can consist of one page which will clearly and precisely highlight the values ...

Ethical dilemmas, also known as a moral dilemma, are situations in which there is a choice to be made between two options, neither of which resolves the situation in an ethically acceptable fashion.

Thank you so much for your valuable words...
May you live long and be blessed always!!

6x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

SFI is the best. We have never had a reason to doubt our leader's integrity which I believe is the main reason for the success of SFI and why we keep loyal to SFI.
SFI is the best. We have never had a reason to doubt our leader's integrity which I believe is the main reason for the success of SFI and why we keep loyal to SFI.
120x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 5 days ago More by Snezana M. 1 Reply

[quote=1551301]Hello Snejana, I only started reading, your words [b]Many would say "NO" because in the business there is no place for morality and ethics, ...[/b] This inspired me to say like this: No, that's not true. Rather they will say, in the business, there is no place without morality and ethics. These are obvious. If there is no moral, no ethics, you can't survive. There remains no way to live. Quality, profitability, efficiency, reliability; these are all dependable words. All depends on you. How you are treating them. These all depend on your ethics! If you lose your morality you will lose all. Yes, you are absolutely right. Creating an Ethics Code needs to be taken. Code of Ethics will be a GUIDELiNE through moral values and will help your employees to clarify moral dilemmas. This Code of Ethics can consist of one page which will clearly and precisely highlight the values ... Ethical dilemmas, also known as a moral dilemma, are situations in which there is a choice to be made between two options, neither of which resolves the situation in an ethically acceptable fashion. Thank you so much for your valuable words... May you live long and be blessed always!! [/quote] You're really thinking, Mr. Mizanur! Your thoughts are reasonable and profound.
Mizanur R. posted:
Hello Snejana,

I only started reading, your words Many would say "NO" because in the business there is no place for morality and ethics, ...

No, that's not true. Rather they will say, in the business, there is no place without morality and ethics. These are obvious. If there is no moral, no ethics, you can't survive. There remains no way to live.

Quality, profitability, efficiency, reliability; these are all dependable words. All depends on you. How you are treating them. These all depend on your ethics! If you lose your morality you will lose all.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Creating an Ethics Code needs to be taken. Code of Ethics will be a GUIDELiNE through moral values and will help your employees to clarify moral dilemmas. This Code of Ethics can consist of one page which will clearly and precisely highlight the values ...

Ethical dilemmas, also known as a moral dilemma, are situations in which there is a choice to be made between two options, neither of which resolves the situation in an ethically acceptable fashion.

You're really thinking, Mr. Mizanur! Your thoughts are reasonable and profound.
33x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago More by Snezana M.

[quote=1551319]SFI is the best. We have never had a reason to doubt our leader's integrity which I believe is the main reason for the success of SFI and why we keep loyal to SFI.[/quote] Of course, that's why we're doing this job that's the best!
Jessie M. posted:

Of course, that's why we're doing this job that's the best!
33x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago More by Mizanur R.

[quote=1551321][quote=1551301]Hello Snejana, I only started reading, your words [b]Many would say "NO" because in the business there is no place for morality and ethics, ...[/b] This inspired me to say like this: No, that's not true. Rather they will say, in the business, there is no place without morality and ethics. These are obvious. If there is no moral, no ethics, you can't survive. There remains no way to live. Quality, profitability, efficiency, reliability; these are all dependable words. All depends on you. How you are treating them. These all depend on your ethics! If you lose your morality you will lose all. Yes, you are absolutely right. Creating an Ethics Code needs to be taken. Code of Ethics will be a GUIDELiNE through moral values and will help your employees to clarify moral dilemmas. This Code of Ethics can consist of one page which will clearly and precisely highlight the values ... Ethical dilemmas, also known as a moral dilemma, are situations in which there is a choice to be made between two options, neither of which resolves the situation in an ethically acceptable fashion. Thank you so much for your valuable words... May you live long and be blessed always!! [/quote] You're really thinking, Mr. Mizanur! Your thoughts are reasonable and profound.[/quote] Thank you, Snejana... It's my duty, shall try always to serve the best.. I am blessed to have the platform I love SFI, love you all...
Snezana M. posted:
Mizanur R. posted:
Hello Snejana,

You're really thinking, Mr. Mizanur! Your thoughts are reasonable and profound.

Thank you, Snejana...
It's my duty, shall try always to serve the best..
I am blessed to have the platform
I love SFI, love you all...

6x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 5 days ago

Sonia - the right girl! The answer is essentially. But about morality ... And yes and no. Indeed, in our wonderful business system there are a lot of people. Different education. Different understanding of morality. Yes, everything is different. And everybody understands business differently. For some, the principles of morality - in the first place. And for someone there is no ... Therefore, there are moderators. And thanks to them. Otherwise - chaos and misunderstandings! Yes?
Sonia - the right girl! The answer is essentially. But about morality ... And yes and no. Indeed, in our wonderful business system there are a lot of people. Different education. Different understanding of morality. Yes, everything is different. And everybody understands business differently. For some, the principles of morality - in the first place. And for someone there is no ... Therefore, there are moderators. And thanks to them. Otherwise - chaos and misunderstandings! Yes?
SUPPORT
Сергей Б.

Russian Federation

Posted 5 days ago

Snezana in the very beginning of your article you mention that the only aim for business is to make profit. No ethics are required. I beg to differ. Morality and ethics are required in every aspect of life.
Snezana in the very beginning of your article you mention that the only aim for business is to make profit. No ethics are required. I beg to differ. Morality and ethics are required in every aspect of life.
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings