Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Versa Points Carry Forward

Posted 5 days ago

Hi SFI'ers, I have a doubt on VP carry forwarding for next months. Is it applicable for everybody who has not qualified for Executive Affiliate in previous month? I thought its for first timers who are not reached Executive Affiliate rank in SFI so far and after attaining Executive Affiliate rank once then its not applicable for next months. Kindly enlighten me. Regards, Bijesh
Hi SFI'ers,

I have a doubt on VP carry forwarding for next months. Is it applicable for everybody who has not qualified for Executive Affiliate in previous month?

I thought its for first timers who are not reached Executive Affiliate rank in SFI so far and after attaining Executive Affiliate rank once then its not applicable for next months.

Kindly enlighten me.

Regards,
Bijesh
2x SUPPORT
Bijesh O.

India

Liked by George R. Ronald P.

Posted 5 days ago

1st month Non EA VP are transferred automatically on 1st day of the month . from next month ,VP;s are transferred on 9th of the month after Back dating of orders is stopped . Your 3rd month Non EA psa's vp will be transferred tomorrow automatically
1st month Non EA VP are transferred automatically on 1st day of the month .
from next month ,VP;s are transferred on 9th of the month after Back dating of orders is stopped .
Your 3rd month Non EA psa's vp will be transferred tomorrow automatically
7x SUPPORT
Tatjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Bijesh, Great question! This URL should help you. https://www.sfimg.com/support/solution?id=233016&referrer=search Q: Can VersaPoints be carried over from the month they join to the next month to make the required 1500 VP in 30 days? Yes. In fact those VP will automatically transfer to the next month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. Special Note: To prevent fraud and to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed. All the best with your business! Wheels up! Ron Pate
Hi Bijesh,

Great question! This URL should help you. www.sfimg.com/support/solution?id=233016&referrer=search

Q: Can VersaPoints be carried over from the month they join to the next month to make the required 1500 VP in 30 days?

Yes. In fact those VP will automatically transfer to the next month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. Special Note: To prevent fraud and to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.

All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

4x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago More by Parameswaran K.

Hi, This was the case before it was changed when the New Compensation Plan was announced. There was a similar question Question: "A nice change to this but I do have one question on the versa point transfer. If an affiliate has 1100 VP's one month and it carries over to the next month He makes EA the next month and then his totals are reset. That following month he does not make rank will that carry over to the following month? Is there a limit to how many times this can happen? and see below Gery's response: " There's no limit. Hence the headline (but DO note the special note at the end which protects us from abuse): NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we'll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically. Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed." You can read the Forum Thread with the link below: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/post?thread_id=136568&reply_to=1551308 Cheers
Hi,

This was the case before it was changed when the New Compensation Plan was announced. There was a similar question

Question:

"A nice change to this but I do have one question on the versa point transfer. If an affiliate has 1100 VP's one month and it carries over to the next month He makes EA the next month and then his totals are reset. That following month he does not make rank will that carry over to the following month? Is there a limit to how many times this can happen?

and see below Gery's response:

"
There's no limit. Hence the headline (but DO note the special note at the end which protects us from abuse):

NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS

All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we'll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically.

Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed."

You can read the Forum Thread with the link below:

www.sfimg.com/forum/post?thread_id=136568&reply_to=1551308

Cheers
13x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 days ago

This is how VP carry/transfer in SFI work according to the new comp plan, I want to use myself as the example. If I decided to signup with SFI business, no matter the day I signup with and I was unable to earn the 1500 VP requires as EA before the month end, My VP will be automatically transfer to the next month on the first for me to continues working. But if I was able to earn my that 1500 VP, then I will become EA in that month and my VP will become zero and I have to start over by collecting another VP that will earn my 1500 VP again. In my second month, If I was unable to earn 1500 VP before the month end, My VP will now going to be transfer on the 9th of the month and If I was still unable again, My VP will still transfer until I achieve EA status. Take Note: Once someone achieve EA in his month, He/she will been awarded some CSA and in the following month, If he/she unable to achieve EA again, He/she will lost his CSA and maybe start over again.
This is how VP carry/transfer in SFI work according to the new comp plan, I want to use myself as the example.

If I decided to signup with SFI business, no matter the day I signup with and I was unable to earn the 1500 VP requires as EA before the month end, My VP will be automatically transfer to the next month on the first for me to continues working.

But if I was able to earn my that 1500 VP, then I will become EA in that month and my VP will become zero and I have to start over by collecting another VP that will earn my 1500 VP again.

In my second month, If I was unable to earn 1500 VP before the month end, My VP will now going to be transfer on the 9th of the month and If I was still unable again, My VP will still transfer until I achieve EA status.

Take Note: Once someone achieve EA in his month, He/she will been awarded some CSA and in the following month, If he/she unable to achieve EA again, He/she will lost his CSA and maybe start over again.
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 5 days ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

Hi, Morgan! I hope you will see this post because I didn't want to quote it...so, you won't get the notification on the ALERTS tab... We have a new feature here on the Forum... the alert icon. Your information about the VP transfer is NOT correct...so, I tried the new icon...and we can see now how it looks when some post is reported to have wrong information. Others have already given the right answer above.
Hi, Morgan!
I hope you will see this post because I didn't want to quote it...so, you won't
get the notification on the ALERTS tab...
We have a new feature here on the Forum... the alert icon.

Your information about the VP transfer is NOT correct...so, I tried the new
icon...and we can see now how it looks when some post is reported to have
wrong information.

Others have already given the right answer above.
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,329 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 5 days ago

Hi! VP can be tranfered only if you didn't achieve EA last month. Ot doesn't metter if you were EA once, if you don'z confirm your status for month, zhe next month your VPs will be automatically be transferred.
Hi! VP can be tranfered only if you didn't achieve EA last month. Ot doesn't metter if you were EA once, if you don'z confirm your status for month, zhe next month your VPs will be automatically be transferred.
4x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago More by Parameswaran K. 1 Reply

[quote=1551353]Hi, Morgan! I hope you will see this post because I didn't want to quote it...so, you won't get the notification on the ALERTS tab... We have a new feature here on the Forum... the alert icon. Your information about the VP transfer is NOT correct...so, I tried the new icon...and we can see now how it looks when some post is reported to have wrong information. Others have already given the right answer above.[/quote] Hi Tanja. Very interesting icon but do have reservations about it. I just hope it will not be misused, abused or wrongly used :blush: for everybody's sake. It might just add to the confusion if not exercised properly. Cheers
Tanja K. posted:
Hi, Morgan!

wrong information.

Hi Tanja.

Very interesting icon but do have reservations about it. I just hope it will not be misused, abused or wrongly used
for everybody's sake.

It might just add to the confusion if not exercised properly.

Cheers
13x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1551359][quote=1551353]Hi, Morgan! I hope you will see this post because I didn't want to quote it...so, you won't get the notification on the ALERTS tab... We have a new feature here on the Forum... the alert icon. Your information about the VP transfer is NOT correct...so, I tried the new icon...and we can see now how it looks when some post is reported to have wrong information. Others have already given the right answer above.[/quote] Hi Tanja. Very interesting icon but do have reservations about it. I just hope it will not be misused, abused or wrongly used :blush: for everybody's sake. It might just add to the confusion if not exercised properly. Cheers [/quote] I agree with you, Param...really hope it will be used with CAUTION and properly... and I hope I used it here that way. P.S. I just noticed that Mods have deleted the post...so...that seems to be the procedure...Mods get alerted and they decide what to do with the reported post.
Parameswaran K. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Hi, Morgan!

wrong information.

Hi Tanja.

Very interesting icon but do have reservations about it. I just hope it will not be misused, abused or wrongly used
for everybody's sake.

It might just add to the confusion if not exercised properly.

Cheers

I agree with you, Param...really hope it will be used with CAUTION and
properly... and I hope I used it here that way.

P.S. I just noticed that Mods have deleted the post...so...that seems to be
the procedure...Mods get alerted and they decide what to do with the
reported post.
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,329 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 4 days ago

I'm just getting to know that vresa points are now transferable .Actually this is cheering news & encouraging. Gery and & team pls keep it up
I'm just getting to know that vresa points are now transferable .Actually this is cheering news & encouraging. Gery and
& team pls keep it up
chris O.

Nigeria

| Edit settings