Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Roll of VP collected by PSA and CSA to Team Leader.

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago More by Madhukar K.

What is roll of VP collected by PSA and CSA to a Team Leader?
What is roll of VP collected by PSA and CSA to a Team Leader?
Madhukar K.

Nepal

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Hello; Madhukar K. I am not sure what exactly you're referring to in your post above. [b]"roll of vp collected by PSA and CSA to a Team Leader?"[/b] Maybe other members will have something to say. Best wishes.

Hello; Madhukar K.

I am not sure what exactly you're referring to in your post above.
"roll of vp collected by PSA and CSA to a Team Leader?"

Maybe other members will have something to say.
Best wishes.
7x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

The role of VP now is to determine rank. The more VP your PSAs get, the higher their rank and in turn the higher your rank can go. Also if they obtain VP from a purchase, you will get direct commission or co-sponsor commission from their purchase. The VP earned by a CSA will benefit their sponsor as far as rank advancement.
The role of VP now is to determine rank. The more VP your PSAs get, the higher their rank and in turn the higher your rank can go. Also if they obtain VP from a purchase, you will get direct commission or co-sponsor commission from their purchase. The VP earned by a CSA will benefit their sponsor as far as rank advancement.
120x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 5 days ago More by Jan G.

Over a year ago, in the first couple of months of my affiliation, I did recruit 3 PSAs who collectively recruited over a dozen PSAs, As my PSAs became inactive, their PSAs rolled up to me. My genealogy increased from three to seven; however, all Rolled Up PSAs became inactive as well. Determined to learn more about SFI's offerings, I continued to check in and decided to create a couple of leagues because I really like multiplayer games online. Personally, I'm just as as enthusiastic as I was over 14 months ago to develop as another success story with SFI. Thanks Fellow Affiliates 🌟 TEAM SFI 🌟 Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Over a year ago, in the first couple of months of my affiliation, I did recruit 3 PSAs who collectively recruited over a dozen PSAs,

As my PSAs became inactive, their PSAs rolled up to me.

My genealogy increased from three to seven; however, all Rolled Up PSAs became inactive as well.

Determined to learn more about SFI's offerings, I continued to check in and decided to create a couple of leagues because I really like multiplayer games online.

Personally, I'm just as as enthusiastic as I was over 14 months ago to develop as another success story with SFI.

Thanks Fellow Affiliates 🌟 TEAM SFI 🌟

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 5 days ago More by Jan G.

[quote=1551331]The role of VP now is to determine rank. The more VP your PSAs get, the higher their rank and in turn the higher your rank can go. Also if they obtain VP from a purchase, you will get direct commission or co-sponsor commission from their purchase. The VP earned by a CSA will benefit their sponsor as far as rank advancement.[/quote] Jesse, you are correct. A year ago l did make payout notification and made purchases with earnings from sales (my purchases and PSAs' purchases). Change in SFI offerings has sent me back to the drawing board to develop recruiting strategies with socializing. Yes, I'm a Social Butterfly Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Jessie M. posted:

Jesse, you are correct.

A year ago l did make payout notification and made purchases with earnings from sales (my purchases and PSAs' purchases).

Change in SFI offerings has sent me back to the drawing board to develop recruiting strategies with socializing.

Yes, I'm a Social Butterfly

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1551314]What is roll of vp collected by PSA and CSA to a Team Leader?[/quote] The roll of VP collected by your PSA and CSA is still the same as yours too, The primary role of VP is to determine your rank and the more your rank increase you get more benefits too. You can earn 100 VP for every of your PSA who achieve the rank of EA and when he/she decided to go for BTL, you will earn another 100 VP and so on but we do not earn from our CSA why because your CSA are someone PSA.
Madhukar K. posted:
What is roll of vp collected by PSA and CSA to a Team Leader?

The roll of VP collected by your PSA and CSA is still the same as yours too, The primary role of VP is to determine your rank and the more your rank increase you get more benefits too.

You can earn 100 VP for every of your PSA who achieve the rank of EA and when he/she decided to go for BTL, you will earn another 100 VP and so on but we do not earn from our CSA why because your CSA are someone PSA.

73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 5 days ago

What is roll of vp collected by PSA and CSA to a Team Leader? I'm not sure what your question is? But VersaPoins are setting us the rankings in our EA 1500 vp business BTL 3000 VP STL 4000 VP etc. for our rankings SFI company rewards with TCredit and CSA members. I hope I have guessed the essence of your question.
I'm not sure what your question is?
But VersaPoins are setting us the rankings in our EA 1500 vp business
BTL
3000 VP
STL
4000 VP
etc.
for our rankings SFI company rewards with TCredit and CSA members.
I hope I have guessed the essence of your question.
7x SUPPORT
Tatjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

[quote=1551341][quote=1551314]What is roll of vp collected by PSA and CSA to a Team Leader?[/quote] The roll of VP collected by your PSA and CSA is still the same as yours too, The primary role of VP is to determine your rank and the more your rank increase you get more benefits too. You can earn 100 VP for every of your PSA who achieve the rank of EA and when he/she decided to go for BTL, you will earn another 100 VP and so on but we do not earn from our CSA why because your CSA are someone PSA. [/quote] Hi Madhukar, Michael already explained it well. Hope you've got it already. :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/MR2I3c5.jpg[/img] I wish you all the best! :)
Michael A. posted:
Madhukar K. posted:

The roll of VP collected by your PSA and CSA is still the same as yours too, The primary role of VP is to determine your rank and the more your rank increase you get more benefits too.

You can earn 100 VP for every of your PSA who achieve the rank of EA and when he/she decided to go for BTL, you will earn another 100 VP and so on but we do not earn from our CSA why because your CSA are someone PSA.

Hi Madhukar,

Michael already explained it well.
Hope you've got it already. :)

I wish you all the best! :)
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 5 days ago

Madhukar the role of VP now is only determining rank. Previously there was a monetary aspect associated but not anymore.
Madhukar the role of VP now is only determining rank. Previously there was a monetary aspect associated but not anymore.
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Folks, there is a huge difference in the meaning of ROLE and ROLL. Let's use the right words so we're not confusing everyone.
Folks, there is a huge difference in the meaning of ROLE and ROLL. Let's use the right words so we're not confusing everyone.
Gery

United States

Posted 5 days ago

By regular review of SFI email, reading Forum posts, not only elementary things can be learned, but more than 90% of the information required for the comprehensive work of SFI.
By regular review of SFI email,
reading Forum posts, not only elementary things can be learned,
but more than 90% of the information required for the comprehensive work of SFI.
33x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago More by Madhukar K. 1 Reply

Thanks Gery ! It was my mistake. I want to know the role (value) of vp collected by PSA and CSA. to a Team Leader.
Thanks Gery ! It was my mistake. I want to know the role (value) of vp collected by PSA and CSA. to a Team Leader.
Madhukar K.

Nepal

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings