Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Unexpected Rocket Box, :)

Posted 5 days ago More by Marilyn C.

How do you react Guys, when you saw something like this??? [img]https://i.imgur.com/yyBmdNf.jpg[/img] Honestly, I was speechless and whispered, "wooohhh, are you kidding me AA??? Thank you! Thank you, because, I badly need it!!! 😥 " Haha, that's true Guys! :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/3CMHcIj.jpg[/img] I've just used 1 TCredit each for 2 auctions; and that TCredits was from my Rewardical Tokens. [img]https://i.imgur.com/v196wCs.jpg[/img] I really like that words, "YOU"! Maybe, it's for privacy and security purposes... :) Anyways, thanks so much again AA, 💏 yeah! :) RIA
How do you react Guys, when you saw something like this???

Honestly, I was speechless and whispered, "wooohhh, are you kidding me AA??? Thank you! Thank you, because, I badly need it!!! 😥 " Haha, that's true Guys! :)

I've just used 1 TCredit each for 2 auctions; and that TCredits was from my Rewardical Tokens.

I really like that words, "YOU"!

Maybe, it's for privacy and security purposes... :)

Anyways, thanks so much again AA, 💏 yeah! :)

RIA
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 5 days ago

Congratulations Marilyn C! Those are awesomely amazing WINs. Great Job, Keep playing and Winning!
Congratulations Marilyn C!

Those are awesomely amazing WINs.

Great Job, Keep playing and Winning!
25x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 5 days ago

Bravo Marylin C.! I congratulate you on the awards won. Much success in further work. Nice regards! [img]https://i.imgur.com/fU6HqOc.gif[/img]
Bravo Marylin C.!
I congratulate you on the awards won.
Much success in further work.
Nice regards!
61x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

OMG, I tried to fix some errors of my screen shots, but my Internet won't allow me... I felt so embarrassed.... Haha, sorry guys, sorry for not really good images, I just made a mistake to chose from my gallery. 😭 And I tried to deleted this Thread to replace it, but, I was surprised, because it's still here. Maybe, it's all my Internet fault. It's playing with me since yesterday. 😂
OMG, I tried to fix some errors of my screen shots, but my Internet won't allow me... I felt so embarrassed.... Haha, sorry guys, sorry for not really good images, I just made a mistake to chose from my gallery. 😭

And I tried to deleted this Thread to replace it, but, I was surprised, because it's still here. Maybe, it's all my Internet fault. It's playing with me since yesterday. 😂
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Congratulations Marilyn More grease to your elbow
Congratulations Marilyn
More grease to your elbow
Fearnot Pharez R.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

About the same reaction when I won supernova :heart_eyes_cat: Congrats on your great win Marilyn! And let there be more coming your way :sparkles: Cheers Lise
About the same reaction when I won supernova

Congrats on your great win Marilyn! And let there be more coming your way

Cheers
Lise
38x SUPPORT
Lise B.

Sweden

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

MERILIN !!! AA is a lottery. Wonderful and fun. And that you win today, now - only God knows! Of course, high stakes lead to big prizes and bonuses, but even a 1 T credit rate sometimes leads to even a rocket box winning. AA is a cool thing, I constantly participate in them. Good luck to you and victories in AA !!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Uc7jgRC.png[/img]
MERILIN !!! AA is a lottery. Wonderful and fun. And that you win today, now - only God knows! Of course, high stakes lead to big prizes and bonuses, but even a 1 T credit rate sometimes leads to even a rocket box winning. AA is a cool thing, I constantly participate in them. Good luck to you and victories in AA !!!
SUPPORT
Сергей Б.

Russian Federation

[quote=1551350]About the same reaction when I won supernova :heart_eyes_cat: Congrats on your great win Marilyn! And let there be more coming your way :sparkles: Cheers Lise[/quote] Supernova is amazing and everyone dreamed, ' hoping to win it also soon... 🎊 Thanks Ms. Lise, and congratulations also! :)
Lise B. posted:
About the same reaction when I won supernova

Congrats on your great win Marilyn! And let there be more coming your way

Cheers
Lise

Supernova is amazing and everyone dreamed, ' hoping to win it also soon... 🎊

Thanks Ms. Lise, and congratulations also! :)
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Who plays and wins who is earning money. good bravo congratulations and lots of success in work and auctions.[img]https://i.imgur.com/BfWQIXs.jpg[/img]
Who plays and wins who is earning money.
good bravo congratulations and lots of success in work and auctions.
7x SUPPORT
Tatjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion

[quote=1551368]Who plays and wins who is earning money. good bravo congratulations and lots of success in work and auctions.[img]https://i.imgur.com/BfWQIXs.jpg[/img][/quote] Thanks, Ms. Tatjana! 💖 Thanks to all of you Guys! 💞
Tatjana K. posted:
Who plays and wins who is earning money.
good bravo congratulations and lots of success in work and auctions.

Thanks, Ms. Tatjana! 💖
Thanks to all of you Guys! 💞
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

[quote=1551330]How do you react Guys, when you saw something like this??? Honestly, I was speechless and whispered, "wooohhh, are you kidding me AA??? Thank you! Thank you, because, I badly need it!!! 😥 " Haha, that's true Guys! :) I've just used 1 TCredit each for 2 auctions; and that TCredits was from my Rewardical Tokens. I really like that words, "YOU"! Maybe, it's for privacy and security purposes... :) Anyways, thanks so much again AA, 💏 yeah! :) RIA [/quote] Hearty congratulations Marilyn :ok_hand: Hopefully many more such surprises will make your more happy in coming days! All the very best :thumbsup:
Marilyn C. posted:
How do you react Guys, when you saw something like this???

Honestly, I was speechless and whispered, "wooohhh, are you kidding me AA??? Thank you! Thank you, because, I badly need it!!! 😥 " Haha, that's true Guys! :)

I've just used 1 TCredit each for 2 auctions; and that TCredits was from my Rewardical Tokens.

I really like that words, "YOU"!

Maybe, it's for privacy and security purposes... :)

Anyways, thanks so much again AA, 💏 yeah! :)

RIA

Hearty congratulations Marilyn

Hopefully many more such surprises will make your more happy in coming days!

All the very best
2x SUPPORT
Bijesh O.

India

After reading this post, I went and bid 1 TCreadit. Thanks Marilyn C and Astro Auction and SFI. I won 10 VPs and 1010 Rewardical.
After reading this post, I went and bid 1 TCreadit. Thanks Marilyn C and Astro Auction
and SFI. I won 10 VPs and 1010 Rewardical.
Winston F.

Jamaica

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings