Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Payoneer Mastercard

Posted 5 days ago

I want to order Payoneer Mastercard but in my account their is not sufficient balance. So how can I add amount in my account . So I can order my MasterCard. Or I have to wait till my commission reached the amount as said by SFI.
I want to order Payoneer Mastercard but in my account their is not sufficient balance. So how can I add amount in my account . So I can order my MasterCard. Or I have to wait till my commission reached the amount as said by SFI.
3x SUPPORT
Jaswant S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

[quote=1551379]I want to order Payoneer Mastercard but in my account their is not sufficient balance. So how can I add amount in my account . So I can order my MasterCard. Or I have to wait till my commission reached the amount as said by SFI. [/quote] HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR CARD: Simply choose "TripleClicks MasterCard" as your Commission Payment Option HERE. Once you have accumulated $20 in commissions, you will be notified via an alert in the SFI Affiliate Center that you are now eligible and can order your card. Then, simply return to this page and select the "Click HERE to order your Cash Card" link that will appear on this page, and order your card directly through Payoneer. Once your card is activated, we will automatically deposit your commissions with the next month's commission run, minus a one-time fee of $9.95 for U.S. affiliates and $19.95 for those outside the U.S. for the cost of processing your card. https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/CashCard
Jaswant S. posted:

HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR CARD:

Simply choose "TripleClicks MasterCard" as your Commission Payment Option HERE. Once you have accumulated $20 in commissions, you will be notified via an alert in the SFI Affiliate Center that you are now eligible and can order your card. Then, simply return to this page and select the "Click HERE to order your Cash Card" link that will appear on this page, and order your card directly through Payoneer. Once your card is activated, we will automatically deposit your commissions with the next month's commission run, minus a one-time fee of $9.95 for U.S. affiliates and $19.95 for those outside the U.S. for the cost of processing your card.

www.sfimg.com/Resources/CashCard
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 5 days ago

[i]The TripleClicks MasterCard from Payoneer opens up an array of exciting financial benefits for SFI affiliates: • No need to wait days or weeks for your commission checks to arrive by postal mail! Instead, get your SFI commissions paid directly to your card, then convert to cash instantly at any ATM machine displaying the MasterCard acceptance mark. • Use your card to pay bills, to order SFI products at TripleClicks.com, or use your card anywhere else online or offline that accepts MasterCard debit cards! • Check your balance and more online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. • Reload your card with a transfer from your bank account, a Visa, a Mastercard, or cash. • Your TripleClicks MasterCard from Payoneer is a powerful recruiting tool, too. Pull out your card and explain how your friends can become SFI affiliates, too, and get money from their own card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from sales all over the world! An easy and professional way to do this is to give them your X-Card #1. • The TripleClicks MasterCard also faciliates our new, "quick pay" commission program. Later this year, you'll be able to get your sales commissions paid to you weekly! HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR CARD: Simply choose "TripleClicks MasterCard" as your Commission Payment Option HERE. Once you have accumulated $20 in commissions, you will be notified via an alert in the SFI Affiliate Center that you are now eligible and can order your card. Then, simply return to this page and select the "Click HERE to order your Cash Card" link that will appear on this page, and order your card directly through Payoneer. Once your card is activated, we will automatically deposit your commissions with the next month's commission run, minus a one-time fee of $9.95 for U.S. affiliates and $19.95 for those outside the U.S. for the cost of processing your card.[/i] In other wards, you must first reach $20.00 in commissions in order for you to get the Payoneer Mastercard.
The TripleClicks MasterCard from Payoneer opens up an array of exciting financial benefits for SFI affiliates:
• No need to wait days or weeks for your commission checks to arrive by postal mail! Instead, get your SFI commissions paid directly to your card, then convert to cash instantly at any ATM machine displaying the MasterCard acceptance mark.

• Use your card to pay bills, to order SFI products at TripleClicks.com, or use your card anywhere else online or offline that accepts MasterCard debit cards!

• Check your balance and more online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• Reload your card with a transfer from your bank account, a Visa, a Mastercard, or cash.

• Your TripleClicks MasterCard from Payoneer is a powerful recruiting tool, too. Pull out your card and explain how your friends can become SFI affiliates, too, and get money from their own card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from sales all over the world! An easy and professional way to do this is to give them your X-Card #1.

• The TripleClicks MasterCard also faciliates our new, "quick pay" commission program. Later this year, you'll be able to get your sales commissions paid to you weekly!

HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR CARD:

Simply choose "TripleClicks MasterCard" as your Commission Payment Option HERE. Once you have accumulated $20 in commissions, you will be notified via an alert in the SFI Affiliate Center that you are now eligible and can order your card. Then, simply return to this page and select the "Click HERE to order your Cash Card" link that will appear on this page, and order your card directly through Payoneer. Once your card is activated, we will automatically deposit your commissions with the next month's commission run, minus a one-time fee of $9.95 for U.S. affiliates and $19.95 for those outside the U.S. for the cost of processing your card.

In other wards, you must first reach $20.00 in commissions in order for you to get the Payoneer Mastercard.
Benson B.

Uganda

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago

Hello Jaswant .... I do not understand why you lose 500 VP ... then when you get the condition, when you have $ 20 on your SFI account, you will get 500 VP for that order for ordering the Payoneer Master card! Dusica https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/CashCard
Hello Jaswant .... I do not understand why you lose 500 VP ... then when you get the condition, when you have $ 20 on your SFI account, you will get 500 VP for that order for ordering the Payoneer Master card! Dusica www.sfimg.com/Resources/CashCard
20x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Dear colleague You will get a Master Card when you have the conditions to apply for a card. when you make the first $ 20. you will receive a mail notification that you have the option to apply for MasterCard. you have the opportunity to make money by advertising and selling the TripleClicks product. for example FEATURED TCD PRODUCT OF THE WEEK BOBO BIRD Bamboo Polarized Fashion Sunglasses Earn 1,200 VP with a purchase Earn 1,200 VP and $ 8,32 Direct Commission for each retail sale of this product! I hope I helped.
Dear colleague
You will get a Master Card when you have the conditions to apply for a card. when you make the first $ 20.
you will receive a mail notification that you have the option to apply for MasterCard.
you have the opportunity to make money by advertising and selling the TripleClicks product.
for example
FEATURED TCD PRODUCT OF THE WEEK
BOBO BIRD Bamboo Polarized Fashion Sunglasses
Earn 1,200 VP with a purchase
Earn 1,200 VP and $ 8,32 Direct Commission for each retail sale of this product!
I hope I helped.
7x SUPPORT
Tatjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Hello Jaswant, Payoneer Mastercard has a number of drawbacks to consider when choosing this method of payment of SF commissions. The $20 limitation is one of them which can cause several months delay when your commissions are small in your first few months, Especially if the Payoneer fee offsets much of the positive gain while you are accumulating the $20 initial deposit. Consider the other options to see what suits your needs best. The 500 VP reward for choosing Payoneer may not be best unless you can't qualify for Paypal or other options. Paypal's Fee is $2/mo, You CAN just choose to accumulate in an SFI account from which you can withdraw funds to operate your business as needed. Unless your commissions exceed what you need to plow back into the business, it is best to leave them accumulate in your SFI account. your commissions for free in SFI account and use them as needed in running your business.
Hello Jaswant,
Payoneer Mastercard has a number of drawbacks to consider when choosing
this method of payment of SF commissions. The $20 limitation is one of them
which can cause several months delay when your commissions are small in your
first few months, Especially if the Payoneer fee offsets much of the positive gain
while you are accumulating the $20 initial deposit.

Consider the other options to see what suits your needs best. The 500 VP
reward for choosing Payoneer may not be best unless you can't qualify for
Paypal or other options. Paypal's Fee is $2/mo,

You CAN just choose to accumulate in an SFI account from which you can
withdraw funds to operate your business as needed. Unless your commissions
exceed what you need to plow back into the business, it is best to leave them
accumulate in your SFI account.
your commissions for free in SFI account and use them as needed in running
your business.
Richard J.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Payoneer offers you several ways to get paid. You can use your Payoneer account to receive funds from US, EU, UK and Japanese companies through the Global Payment Service. You can also bill your clients directly and send payment requests with the Billing Service. And if you’re working with a company that has a direct partnership with Payoneer, you can simply link them to your Payoneer account. Please note that your Payoneer account is designed for business-related transactions. Some things you cannot use your Payoneer account for include: ✖  Self-loading ✖  Topping up your prepaid card ✖  Gifts from family and friends ✖  Donations [b]Fees for using a Payoneer card:[/b] [u]Card Activation - U.S.[/u] $9.95 Per card One time - when card is first loaded [u]Card Activation - Outside the U.S.[/u] $19.95 Per card One time - when card is first loaded [u]Card Activation - Listed Countries[/u] $24.95 Per card One time – when card is first loaded Albania, Angola, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, CôteD’Ivoire, Congo, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liberia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Pakistan, São Tomé & Príncipe, Serbia, Somalia, Turkmenistan, Zimbabwe.
Payoneer offers you several ways to get paid. You can use your Payoneer account
to receive funds from US, EU, UK and Japanese companies
through the Global Payment Service. You can also bill your clients directly
and send payment requests with the Billing Service. And if you’re working
with a company that has a direct partnership with Payoneer, you can simply link them
to your Payoneer account.

Please note that your Payoneer account is designed for business-related transactions.
Some things you cannot use your Payoneer account for include:

✖  Self-loading
✖  Topping up your prepaid card
✖  Gifts from family and friends
✖  Donations

Fees for using a Payoneer card:

Card Activation - U.S.
$9.95
Per card
One time - when card is first loaded

Card Activation - Outside the U.S.
$19.95
Per card
One time - when card is first loaded

Card Activation - Listed Countries
$24.95
Per card
One time – when card is first loaded
Albania, Angola, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, CôteD’Ivoire, Congo, Ecuador,
Ethiopia, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liberia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Pakistan,
São Tomé & Príncipe, Serbia, Somalia, Turkmenistan, Zimbabwe.
106x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

[quote=1551379]I want to order Payoneer Mastercard but in my account their is not sufficient balance. So how can I add amount in my account . So I can order my MasterCard. Or I have to wait till my commission reached the amount as said by SFI. [/quote] Yes, you will be notified via SFI TEAM via your Whitelisted email address, after generating earning to make Payout, excluding fees. ... after, receiving earnings on SFI's issued card, you will earn 500 VPs and a Badge 👍 Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Jaswant S. posted:

Yes, you will be notified via SFI TEAM via your Whitelisted email address, after generating earning to make Payout, excluding fees.

... after, receiving earnings on SFI's issued card, you will earn 500 VPs and a Badge 👍

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Liked by Syed M.

Posted 4 days ago

[quote=1551379]I want to order Payoneer Mastercard but in my account their is not sufficient balance. So how can I add amount in my account . So I can order my MasterCard. Or I have to wait till my commission reached the amount as said by SFI. [/quote] Hi Jaswant. Short answer is , Yes you have to wait until you have reached the commission amount as SFI says. Though take into account the advice others have given you. regards :sparkles:
Jaswant S. posted:

Hi Jaswant.

Short answer is , Yes you have to wait until you have reached the commission amount as SFI says.

Though take into account the advice others have given you.

regards

12x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #7

Posted 4 days ago

Jaswant, yes. The best way is to wait till your commission reaches the SFI said amount because I have not come across where the organization says you can add to money to your account in order to get Master Card. Once you have enough money in your account, the organization will alert you. Thanks.
Jaswant, yes. The best way is to wait till your commission reaches the SFI said amount because I have not come across where the organization says you can add to money to your account in order to get Master Card. Once you have enough money in your account, the organization will alert you. Thanks.
SUPPORT
Akpobome B.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Michael A. Syed M.

Posted 4 days ago 1 Reply

Great blog However you did not give reasons why you can not top up your card and/or receive donations
Great blog However you did not give reasons why you can not top up your card and/or receive donations
SUPPORT
Armogast P.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Thanks for this information
Thanks for this information
Marisyl G.

Philippines

| Edit settings