Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is a Leader?

Posted 5 days ago, edited 4 days ago

LEADER Part of the team and says "we" Strategic planning and creating a vision Obtaining people for a vision It deals with effectiveness, Connection with changes. They discover problems and see opportunities that others do not see He knows how to solve the problem It shows how to solve the problem Motivating people and developing organizational structures Personnel Management Inspiring employees In management he relies on good will He says: "Let's do it." Do not worry that people do RAVE REWARD [img]https://i.imgur.com/85RFoWq.jpg[/img]
LEADER
Part of the team and says "we"
Strategic planning and creating a vision
Obtaining people for a vision
It deals with effectiveness,
Connection with changes.
They discover problems and see opportunities that others do not see
He knows how to solve the problem
It shows how to solve the problem
Motivating people and developing organizational structures
Personnel Management Inspiring employees
In management he relies on good will
He says: "Let's do it."
Do not worry that people do RAVE REWARD

33x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Snezana M., This is a very good description of a very effective leader. But the problem is: It's easier said than done. Doing all your list of functions requires a whole lot of discipline and a lot of patience and knowledge. Not everyone is qualified to do this and only a few people can achieve such a mission. By looking at these chores, I wish I were that type of leader, but I'm afraid I'm missing a few pieces. And, of course, only talking for myself. I wonder how other members of the Forum goers feel about that?
Hi Snezana M., This is a very good description of a very effective leader. But the problem is: It's easier said than done.
Doing all your list of functions requires a whole lot of discipline and a lot of patience and knowledge.
Not everyone is qualified to do this and only a few people can achieve such a mission.
By looking at these chores, I wish I were that type of leader, but I'm afraid I'm missing a few pieces.
And, of course, only talking for myself. I wonder how other members of the Forum goers feel about that?
5x SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Rania M. Snezana M.

Posted 4 days ago

Thanks dear Snezana for sharing this inspiring post. I liked what you said especially this: They discover problems and see opportunities that others do not see He knows how to solve the problem!
Thanks dear Snezana for sharing this inspiring post.
I liked what you said especially this:
They discover problems and see opportunities that others do not see
He knows how to solve the problem!
34x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Snezana M.

Posted 4 days ago

Or they enlist people help solve the problem.
Or they enlist people help solve the problem.
3x SUPPORT
Marvell H.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings