Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What if?

Posted 5 days ago More by Phill R.

I know this wouldn't be difficult to put into place as you have it for 'kept' ECA's, but I would like to suggest a twist and keep in line with the Rewardicals roll out. I wanted to list a lot of products somewhere online, only to find that many of the available options either charge an insertion fee and a final sales percentage or a monthly fee for a shop on their platform or BOTH! SFI could offer a cheap shop option for a low monthly cost ($10/month maybe?) that could be purchased or sold as a product to SFI members and PRM's upon which SFI affiliates could earn CV and list these shops as Rewardical ECA's, subject to the current conditions of being a Rewardical merchant being met. Major benefits would include a competively priced new product that could be sold to non SFI members, More Rewardical shops upon which a closer eye could be kept. Transfer buying by existing affiliates. Just an idea so if your only comment is to tell me that SFI don't want to do that for whatever reason you can dream up, please don't.
I know this wouldn't be difficult to put into place as you have it for 'kept' ECA's, but I would like to suggest a twist and keep in line with the Rewardicals roll out.

I wanted to list a lot of products somewhere online, only to find that many of the available options either charge an insertion fee and a final sales percentage or a monthly fee for a shop on their platform or BOTH!

SFI could offer a cheap shop option for a low monthly cost ($10/month maybe?) that could be purchased or sold as a product to SFI members and PRM's upon which SFI affiliates could earn CV and list these shops as Rewardical ECA's, subject to the current conditions of being a Rewardical merchant being met.

Major benefits would include a competively priced new product that could be sold to non SFI members,

More Rewardical shops upon which a closer eye could be kept. Transfer buying by existing affiliates.

Just an idea so if your only comment is to tell me that SFI don't want to do that for whatever reason you can dream up, please don't.

5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #16

Posted 4 days ago More by Christine D. 1 Reply

Hi Phill, Unfortunately I cannot mention the site here, but I pay $10 a month to have my own website with domain and all that is required,. That Company has been around for a while and you also receive commission should anyone join through your referral link. You are required to send proof of who you are etc... Unfortunately I haven't got around to designing the Site as I want to yet, and it would be ideal as a RECA. I just have it parked on their Site advertising their Company. Please correct me if I am misunderstanding you, but what you are asking , wouldn't that be like an extension of ECA's? Sorry for my ignorance if that is not what you mean. Check out if you wish, Domain suppliers and you might find the Company I mean. Just trying to help out here. Would be interested to know if I am understanding you :smile: regards :sparkles:
Hi Phill,

Unfortunately I cannot mention the site here, but I pay $10 a month to have my own website with domain and all that is required,. That Company has been around for a while and you also receive commission should anyone join through your referral link.
You are required to send proof of who you are etc...

Unfortunately I haven't got around to designing the Site as I want to yet, and it would be ideal as a RECA.
I just have it parked on their Site advertising their Company.

Please correct me if I am misunderstanding you, but what you are asking , wouldn't that be like an extension of ECA's? Sorry for my ignorance if that is not what you mean.

Check out if you wish, Domain suppliers and you might find the Company I mean.
Just trying to help out here.

Would be interested to know if I am understanding you

regards

12x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #7

Posted 4 days ago More by Phill R.

[quote=1551454]Hi Phill, Unfortunately I cannot mention the site here, but I pay $10 a month to have my own website with domain and all that is required,. That Company has been around for a while and you also receive commission should anyone join through your referral link. You are required to send proof of who you are etc... Unfortunately I haven't got around to designing the Site as I want to yet, and it would be ideal as a RECA. I just have it parked on their Site advertising their Company. Please correct me if I am misunderstanding you, but what you are asking , wouldn't that be like an extension of ECA's? Sorry for my ignorance if that is not what you mean. Check out if you wish, Domain suppliers and you might find the Company I mean. Just trying to help out here. Would be interested to know if I am understanding you :smile: regards :sparkles: [/quote] Sorry, not my point at all. I already have several domains and hosting so I personally need what I am trying to suggest. Under the old ECA system there were two major advantages for people who used it, one was obviously the cost (NIL) but the other was the ease with which you could begin selling your products. By using their existing software SFI could make it a lot easier for those who want to become Rewardical ECA's, by making a charge for the service SFI could create a product that could be sold outside of SFI worldwide with no shipping costs. By insisting everybody on this new platform would need to register as Rewardical Merchants it would increase our global footprint. Once the actual costs had been calculated, SFI could price the monthly cost at a level whereby SFI as a company can make profit and factor in a decent CV so that every affiliate would be interested in selling it as it would be a monthly commitment on behalf of the buyer. Unlike the original TripleClicks marketplace, any one who was not earning any money from the products they were selling would soon stop paying cash out for this facility every month, making the system self policing.
Christine D. posted:
Hi Phill,

Unfortunately I cannot mention the site here, but I pay $10 a month to have my own website with domain and all that is required,. That Company has been around for a while and you also receive commission should anyone join through your referral link.
You are required to send proof of who you are etc...

Unfortunately I haven't got around to designing the Site as I want to yet, and it would be ideal as a RECA.
I just have it parked on their Site advertising their Company.

Please correct me if I am misunderstanding you, but what you are asking , wouldn't that be like an extension of ECA's? Sorry for my ignorance if that is not what you mean.

Check out if you wish, Domain suppliers and you might find the Company I mean.
Just trying to help out here.

Would be interested to know if I am understanding you

regards

Sorry, not my point at all. I already have several domains and hosting so I personally need what I am trying to suggest.

Under the old ECA system there were two major advantages for people who used it, one was obviously the cost (NIL) but the other was the ease with which you could begin selling your products.

By using their existing software SFI could make it a lot easier for those who want to become Rewardical ECA's, by making a charge for the service SFI could create a product that could be sold outside of SFI worldwide with no shipping costs. By insisting everybody on this new platform would need to register as Rewardical Merchants it would increase our global footprint.

Once the actual costs had been calculated, SFI could price the monthly cost at a level whereby SFI as a company can make profit and factor in a decent CV so that every affiliate would be interested in selling it as it would be a monthly commitment on behalf of the buyer.

Unlike the original TripleClicks marketplace, any one who was not earning any money from the products they were selling would soon stop paying cash out for this facility every month, making the system self policing.
5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 4 days ago More by Christine D.

Thanks Phill for the explanation, I understand now what you mean now. It seems like a good suggestion to me and it would be of Great benefit both for the Company, the affiliates and more interesting for buyers. So far I don't see anything against it. Hope a serious look is taken to your suggestion, I like your thinking.. Let's see what Corporate views are on this. Thanks again for taking the time to explain it further . regards :sparkles:
Thanks Phill for the explanation, I understand now what you mean now.

It seems like a good suggestion to me and it would be of Great benefit both for the Company, the affiliates and more interesting for buyers. So far I don't see anything against it.

Hope a serious look is taken to your suggestion, I like your thinking..

Let's see what Corporate views are on this.

Thanks again for taking the time to explain it further .
regards
12x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #7

Posted 4 days ago

To me...this is a good suggestion that may jinger a great online business for the eca if given a consideration by the management..
To me...this is a good suggestion that may jinger a great online
business for the eca if given a consideration by the management..
5x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago

[b]SFI affiliates could earn CV[/b] Honestly, before I'd loved to promote RECAs products. I wanted to focus on it before, but by promoting products, we all knew that it is a real time consuming. And with all my work, time, effort, etc. It will only pay me back with few RTs, and it is a little bit discouraging for me, because, let's be honest here. For now, we can earn RTs from everywhere without much effort. It is okay if I have no kids to take care of, I am willing to invest my half or full time promoting RECAs without any hesitation, even if I will only earn RTs. And we all knew that RT is not just a little thing. RTs has a great value for our SFI business, especially for me, because I see it as a money. Eh, I don't have much personal money to use as a capital for my business, that's why, sometimes I am relying on my RTs. Putting CV or allowing RECAs to attach Commission Volume to their products, (whatever we call is,) will have a different impact. It will be sure catches the attention of almost all SFI Affiliates that are looking for easy ways to earn money online. And again, I'll be more than happy to promote it. Please, don't get me wrong, I know we have TripleClicks.com Store, and I loved it. But, in my point of view, there is a huge differences with the two stores. Thanks for your posts Mr. Phil, CV from RECA is what I am hoping for, since it was introduced. I'm sure Mr. Gery will think about it, if it's possible. :) But, we must not expect a quick results, because this is a huge job, for them, and to think about what is really best for us all. Have a wonderful day! RIA
SFI affiliates could earn CV

Honestly, before I'd loved to promote RECAs products. I wanted to focus on it before, but by promoting products, we all knew that it is a real time consuming.

And with all my work, time, effort, etc. It will only pay me back with few RTs, and it is a little bit discouraging for me, because, let's be honest here. For now, we can earn RTs from everywhere without much effort.

It is okay if I have no kids to take care of, I am willing to invest my half or full time promoting RECAs without any hesitation, even if I will only earn RTs. And we all knew that RT is not just a little thing.

RTs has a great value for our SFI business, especially for me, because I see it as a money. Eh, I don't have much personal money to use as a capital for my business, that's why, sometimes I am relying on my RTs.

Putting CV or allowing RECAs to attach Commission Volume to their products, (whatever we call is,) will have a different impact. It will be sure catches the attention of almost all SFI Affiliates that are looking for easy ways to earn money online. And again, I'll be more than happy to promote it.

Please, don't get me wrong, I know we have TripleClicks.com Store, and I loved it. But, in my point of view, there is a huge differences with the two stores.

Thanks for your posts Mr. Phil, CV from RECA is what I am hoping for, since it was introduced. I'm sure Mr. Gery will think about it, if it's possible. :)

But, we must not expect a quick results, because this is a huge job, for them, and to think about what is really best for us all.

Have a wonderful day!

RIA
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 2 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1551439]I know this wouldn't be difficult to put into place as you have it for 'kept' ECA's, but I would like to suggest a twist and keep in line with the Rewardicals roll out. I wanted to list a lot of products somewhere online, only to find that many of the available options either charge an insertion fee and a final sales percentage or a monthly fee for a shop on their platform or BOTH! SFI could offer a cheap shop option for a low monthly cost ($10/month maybe?) that could be purchased or sold as a product to SFI members and PRM's upon which SFI affiliates could earn CV and list these shops as Rewardical ECA's, subject to the current conditions of being a Rewardical merchant being met. Major benefits would include a competively priced new product that could be sold to non SFI members, More Rewardical shops upon which a closer eye could be kept. Transfer buying by existing affiliates. Just an idea so if your only comment is to tell me that SFI don't want to do that for whatever reason you can dream up, please don't. [/quote] That is a great suggestion but I prefer simpification. How about to restart ECA program with 2 conditions 1. To use Tripleclicks payment gateways and seller tools you pay monthly fee of $10 per month I think it is worth that money considering all headaches you could have with PP or Braintree ... And like you said sellers who cant really sell would give up on their own and stop paying a fee 2. Decent product description and proof reading. I know how not so good.English can look to native English speakers but that is a chance for ECAs to offer proof reading of other ECA product descriptions so overall Triple clicks would look more professional
Phill R. posted:
I know this wouldn't be difficult to put into place as you have it for 'kept' ECA's, but I would like to suggest a twist and keep in line with the Rewardicals roll out.

I wanted to list a lot of products somewhere online, only to find that many of the available options either charge an insertion fee and a final sales percentage or a monthly fee for a shop on their platform or BOTH!

SFI could offer a cheap shop option for a low monthly cost ($10/month maybe?) that could be purchased or sold as a product to SFI members and PRM's upon which SFI affiliates could earn CV and list these shops as Rewardical ECA's, subject to the current conditions of being a Rewardical merchant being met.

Major benefits would include a competively priced new product that could be sold to non SFI members,

More Rewardical shops upon which a closer eye could be kept. Transfer buying by existing affiliates.

Just an idea so if your only comment is to tell me that SFI don't want to do that for whatever reason you can dream up, please don't.

That is a great suggestion but I prefer simpification. How about to restart ECA program with 2 conditions
1. To use Tripleclicks payment gateways and seller tools you pay monthly fee of $10 per month I think it is worth that money considering all headaches you could have with PP or Braintree ... And like you said sellers who cant really sell would give up on their own and stop paying a fee

2. Decent product description and proof reading. I know how not so good.English can look to native English speakers but that is a chance for ECAs to offer proof reading of other ECA product descriptions so overall Triple clicks would look more professional
3x SUPPORT
Boris J.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 days ago More by Phill R. 1 Reply

[quote=1552789][quote=1551439]I know this wouldn't be difficult to put into place as you have it for 'kept' ECA's, but I would like to suggest a twist and keep in line with the Rewardicals roll out. I wanted to list a lot of products somewhere online, only to find that many of the available options either charge an insertion fee and a final sales percentage or a monthly fee for a shop on their platform or BOTH! SFI could offer a cheap shop option for a low monthly cost ($10/month maybe?) that could be purchased or sold as a product to SFI members and PRM's upon which SFI affiliates could earn CV and list these shops as Rewardical ECA's, subject to the current conditions of being a Rewardical merchant being met. Major benefits would include a competively priced new product that could be sold to non SFI members, More Rewardical shops upon which a closer eye could be kept. Transfer buying by existing affiliates. Just an idea so if your only comment is to tell me that SFI don't want to do that for whatever reason you can dream up, please don't. [/quote] That is a great suggestion but I prefer simpification. How about to restart ECA program with 2 conditions 1. To use Tripleclicks payment gateways and seller tools you pay monthly fee of $10 per month I think it is worth that money considering all headaches you could have with PP or Braintree ... And like you said sellers who cant really sell would give up on their own and stop paying a fee 2. Decent product description and proof reading. I know how not so good.English can look to native English speakers but that is a chance for ECAs to offer proof reading of other ECA product descriptions so overall Triple clicks would look more professional [/quote] Hi Boris, Happy to agree with any suggestion. As there are only a few RCA's at the moment, it seems to me that either a lot of people were only using the free version because they could as suggested by SFI and hence the cull or it is too difficult for them to completely go it alone. Given what SFI already have in terms of programming it just seems a waste of an opportunity that could make SFI and us a regular monthly profit without upsetting the current marketing plan. Oh and I love the idea of including a proof reading service, its a definate unique selling point.
Boris J. posted:
Phill R. posted:

That is a great suggestion but I prefer simpification. How about to restart ECA program with 2 conditions
1. To use Tripleclicks payment gateways and seller tools you pay monthly fee of $10 per month I think it is worth that money considering all headaches you could have with PP or Braintree ... And like you said sellers who cant really sell would give up on their own and stop paying a fee

2. Decent product description and proof reading. I know how not so good.English can look to native English speakers but that is a chance for ECAs to offer proof reading of other ECA product descriptions so overall Triple clicks would look more professional

Hi Boris,

Happy to agree with any suggestion. As there are only a few RCA's at the moment, it seems to me that either a lot of people were only using the free version because they could as suggested by SFI and hence the cull or it is too difficult for them to completely go it alone.

Given what SFI already have in terms of programming it just seems a waste of an opportunity that could make SFI and us a regular monthly profit without upsetting the current marketing plan. Oh and I love the idea of including a proof reading service, its a definate unique selling point.
5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Liked by Ilona P. Marija B.

Posted 1 day ago More by Phill R.

[quote=1553069][quote=1552789][quote=1551439]I know this wouldn't be difficult to put into place as you have it for 'kept' ECA's, but I would like to suggest a twist and keep in line with the Rewardicals roll out. I wanted to list a lot of products somewhere online, only to find that many of the available options either charge an insertion fee and a final sales percentage or a monthly fee for a shop on their platform or BOTH! SFI could offer a cheap shop option for a low monthly cost ($10/month maybe?) that could be purchased or sold as a product to SFI members and PRM's upon which SFI affiliates could earn CV and list these shops as Rewardical ECA's, subject to the current conditions of being a Rewardical merchant being met. Major benefits would include a competively priced new product that could be sold to non SFI members, More Rewardical shops upon which a closer eye could be kept. Transfer buying by existing affiliates. Just an idea so if your only comment is to tell me that SFI don't want to do that for whatever reason you can dream up, please don't. [/quote] That is a great suggestion but I prefer simpification. How about to restart ECA program with 2 conditions 1. To use Tripleclicks payment gateways and seller tools you pay monthly fee of $10 per month I think it is worth that money considering all headaches you could have with PP or Braintree ... And like you said sellers who cant really sell would give up on their own and stop paying a fee 2. Decent product description and proof reading. I know how not so good.English can look to native English speakers but that is a chance for ECAs to offer proof reading of other ECA product descriptions so overall Triple clicks would look more professional [/quote] Hi Boris, Happy to agree with any suggestion. As there are only a few RCA's at the moment, it seems to me that either a lot of people were only using the free version because they could as suggested by SFI and hence the cull or it is too difficult for them to completely go it alone. Given what SFI already have in terms of programming it just seems a waste of an opportunity that could make SFI and us a regular monthly profit without upsetting the current marketing plan. Oh and I love the idea of including a proof reading service, its a definate unique selling point. [/quote] Add on idea. SFI hate cross solicitation. RECA's are just that, therefore we must assume it is allowable provided it is for the greater good (Rewardicals) If SFI were to have more control over any RECA's that decided to pay a monthly fee and host with TripleClicks, then it one would assume the more eyeballs that the RECA's could get to their sites the better. A paid to click advertising platform that only allowed TripleClick hosted RECA's to purchase advertising could work. RECA's would get the eyeballs, low income SFI members could earn pennies direct to their SFI account (or sub account) so that they could earn enough money to buy stuff to build their SFI business.
Phill R. posted:
Boris J. posted:
Phill R. posted:

Hi Boris,

Happy to agree with any suggestion. As there are only a few RCA's at the moment, it seems to me that either a lot of people were only using the free version because they could as suggested by SFI and hence the cull or it is too difficult for them to completely go it alone.

Given what SFI already have in terms of programming it just seems a waste of an opportunity that could make SFI and us a regular monthly profit without upsetting the current marketing plan. Oh and I love the idea of including a proof reading service, its a definate unique selling point.

Add on idea. SFI hate cross solicitation. RECA's are just that, therefore we must assume it is allowable provided it is for the greater good (Rewardicals)

If SFI were to have more control over any RECA's that decided to pay a monthly fee and host with TripleClicks, then it one would assume the more eyeballs that the RECA's could get to their sites the better. A paid to click advertising platform that only allowed TripleClick hosted RECA's to purchase advertising could work.

RECA's would get the eyeballs, low income SFI members could earn pennies direct to their SFI account (or sub account) so that they could earn enough money to buy stuff to build their SFI business.

5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

| Edit settings