Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is stopping you?

Posted 4 days ago More by Amila M.

[quote=1568941]There is a limit for PSA and comes in my inbox SFI[/quote] I'm, but I'm not sure about what limit are you talking about?
Marina R. posted:
There is a limit for PSA and comes in my inbox SFI

I'm, but I'm not sure about what limit are you talking about?
SUPPORT
Amila M.

Serbia

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 days ago More by Marina R.

About advertising...I personally, from my own experience, I think that many of us are on the ads, we are overwhelmed by the pages of both Fb and Instangar, then, insufficient motivation, desire, optimism and happiness, ... I have members who never once not reported anywhere advertisement, because they want money overnight.In adwords, my members come, but the job for them is not interesting.advertisement on fb, mostly comments are rude and non-serious!
About advertising...I personally, from my own experience, I think that many of us are on the ads, we are overwhelmed by the pages of both Fb and Instangar, then, insufficient motivation, desire, optimism and happiness, ... I have members who never once not reported anywhere advertisement, because they want money overnight.In adwords, my members come, but the job for them is not interesting.advertisement on fb, mostly comments are rude and non-serious!
Marina R.

Macedonia

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 days ago More by Marina R. 1 Reply

Usually the Olivia Store, which are very cheap, but not for our area, is really the price very affordable, especially for our areas.
Usually the Olivia Store, which are very cheap, but not for our area, is really the price very affordable, especially for our areas.
Marina R.

Macedonia

Posted 4 days ago More by Marina R.

Of course, building a team is enough, adwors is cheap, ad free on fb, sales of products, it takes time , however, do not have people much patience...i think.
Of course, building a team is enough, adwors is cheap, ad free on fb, sales of products, it takes time , however, do not have people much patience...i think.
Marina R.

Macedonia

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 days ago More by Lidija S.

[quote=1568954]Usually the Olivia Store, which are very cheap, but not for our area, is really the price very affordable, especially for our areas.[/quote] I have many PSAs from that store since I was a beginner and always can purchase if I want, maybe are not available in a time when the store has not enough sign-ups. To me happened that once but next try after a while was okay.
Marina R. posted:

I have many PSAs from that store since I was a beginner and always can purchase if I want, maybe are not available in a time when the store has not enough sign-ups. To me happened that once but next try after a while was okay.
Lidija S.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Liked by Agnes C.

Posted 4 days ago More by Lidija S. 1 Reply

Those people who log on their SFI online office and do daily tasks and play games didn't accept still seriously that actually, they should build their own business, to make to grow up, to develop it. They deep down themselves, dont believe in this job which they " work", many of them do this for fun, same as in Facebook, feel happy when getting some prize like TC, RW. They are not aware that SFI is very serious and real online job/business and we all here work, same as other work in factories, hospitals, etc. Many find excuses because are not ready to be serious or some are lazy to work, to sit in their chair, to advertise, to promote, to read and learn to be internet marketers, to earn money working on the internet. Nor all are for internet marketers same as not all can be doctors, singers, football players. We who are aware that we really work here to make money will always find a way to succeed, other will always have excuses not to work. That's the way it is. We should continue to build our teams/organizations with our working associates, and to continue to do our main job, advertising.
Those people who log on their SFI online office and do daily tasks and play games didn't accept still seriously that actually, they should build their own business, to make to grow up, to develop it. They deep down themselves, dont believe in this job which they " work", many of them do this for fun, same as in Facebook, feel happy when getting some prize like TC, RW. They are not aware that SFI is very serious and real online job/business and we all here work, same as other work in factories, hospitals, etc. Many find excuses because are not ready to be serious or some are lazy to work, to sit in their chair, to advertise, to promote, to read and learn to be internet marketers, to earn money working on the internet. Nor all are for internet marketers same as not all can be doctors, singers, football players. We who are aware that we really work here to make money will always find a way to succeed, other will always have excuses not to work. That's the way it is. We should continue to build our teams/organizations with our working associates, and to continue to do our main job, advertising.
Lidija S.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Ivana, I agree that it is frustrating when new affiliate members join and then don't do anything. Perhaps they are not sure about how to advertise? Maybe they don't know how to use their gateways? Perhaps we should teach them how to go about it. I know it is hard to understand peoples motives and what will get them moving, but we have to be patient with them. Some people learn at a different rate than others and some people have a harder time understanding things. We need to try to find a way to explain things in the simplest way possible so that they might understand better. Maybe that is what it is going to take. This is just my opinion. I had one PSA who logged in and got 70 VPs and then never logged back in and hasn't replied to any of my messages. How do you get through to them? I just keep trying and asking questions. I also keep giving suggestions so that hopefully one day my teammates will start working. It is their business and it does say in the Getting Started lessons that they can take their time, pace themselves and set their own schedule. So we shall see what happens. Good luck to you and all my sisters and brothers in SFI.
Hi Ivana, I agree that it is frustrating when new affiliate members join and then don't do anything. Perhaps they are not sure about how to advertise? Maybe they don't know how to use their gateways? Perhaps we should teach them how to go about it.

I know it is hard to understand peoples motives and what will get them moving, but we have to be patient with them. Some people learn at a different rate than others and some people have a harder time understanding things. We need to try to find a way to explain things in the simplest way possible so that they might understand better. Maybe that is what it is going to take.

This is just my opinion. I had one PSA who logged in and got 70 VPs and then never logged back in and hasn't replied to any of my messages. How do you get through to them? I just keep trying and asking questions. I also keep giving suggestions so that hopefully one day my teammates will start working.

It is their business and it does say in the Getting Started lessons that they can take their time, pace themselves and set their own schedule. So we shall see what happens.

Good luck to you and all my sisters and brothers in SFI.
Sara F.

United States

Liked by Agnes C.

Posted 4 days ago

well keep on trying nad one day you will succeed
well keep on trying nad one day you will succeed
4x SUPPORT
ABDOOL LATIFF A.

Mauritius

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Ivana, I can appreciate your feelings. I am running a contest where I will reassign 5 PSAs to my first 3 affiliates who make EA by Dec. 10th. I have even extended the deadline to Dec. 15th....Still it APPEARS there are no takers. I will just try to keep encouraging them!
Ivana, I can appreciate your feelings. I am running a contest where I will reassign 5 PSAs to my first 3 affiliates who make EA by Dec. 10th. I have even extended the deadline to Dec. 15th....Still it APPEARS there are no takers. I will just try to keep encouraging them!
Robert G.

United States

Liked by Lidija S.

Posted 4 days ago More by Ivana M. 1 Reply

[quote=1568999]Those people who log on their SFI online office and do daily tasks and play games didn't accept still seriously that actually, they should build their own business, to make to grow up, to develop it. They deep down themselves, dont believe in this job which they " work", many of them do this for fun, same as in Facebook, feel happy when getting some prize like TC, RW. They are not aware that SFI is very serious and real online job/business and we all here work, same as other work in factories, hospitals, etc. Many find excuses because are not ready to be serious or some are lazy to work, to sit in their chair, to advertise, to promote, to read and learn to be internet marketers, to earn money working on the internet. Nor all are for internet marketers same as not all can be doctors, singers, football players. We who are aware that we really work here to make money will always find a way to succeed, other will always have excuses not to work. That's the way it is. We should continue to build our teams/organizations with our working associates, and to continue to do our main job, advertising. [/quote] Thank you for your insight. I agree, they don't take this business seriously. But I wouldn't spend so much time on tasks, and games and forums and everything that comes with it, if I didn't take it seriously. That is why I don't understand them. I appreciate my time that much, to only spend it on important things. And the most important thing here is to advertise. Advertise to get new members and advertise to sell products. No status will matter if you don't have members or try to get them, to build your downline deep enough to be able to earn residual income...
Lidija S. posted:

Thank you for your insight. I agree, they don't take this business seriously. But I wouldn't spend so much time on tasks, and games and forums and everything that comes with it, if I didn't take it seriously. That is why I don't understand them. I appreciate my time that much, to only spend it on important things. And the most important thing here is to advertise. Advertise to get new members and advertise to sell products. No status will matter if you don't have members or try to get them, to build your downline deep enough to be able to earn residual income...

2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

Liked by Lidija S.

Posted 4 days ago More by Tommie K. 1 Reply

[quote=1568808]I have active members who don't refer people for months and months now. They log in everyday and I know they have their advertising blogs. They just don't advertise. [/quote] Hi Ivana, Are any of these affiliates EAs? I have never read this kind of concerns in the forum. Most of the complaints that I hear are that their affiliates are inactive Your post is the very reason(s) that I'm an advocate for free advertising. You're exactly right, they will have to start promoting their gateways daily in addition to doing the tasks, playing games, and etc... Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) Gold Team Leader Advocate For Free Advertising
Ivana M. posted:
I have active members who don't refer people for months and months now. They log in everyday and I know they have their advertising blogs. They just don't advertise.

Hi Ivana,

Are any of these affiliates EAs?

I have never read this kind of concerns in the forum.

Most of the complaints that I hear are that their affiliates are inactive

Your post is the very reason(s) that I'm an advocate for free advertising.

You're exactly right, they will have to start promoting their gateways daily in addition to doing the tasks, playing games, and etc...

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)
Gold Team Leader
Advocate For Free Advertising
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Lidija S.

Posted 4 days ago More by Ivana M. 1 Reply

[quote=1569127][quote=1568808]I have active members who don't refer people for months and months now. They log in everyday and I know they have their advertising blogs. They just don't advertise. [/quote] Hi Ivana, Are any of these affiliates EAs? I have never read this kind of concerns in the forum. Most of the complaints that I hear are that their affiliates are inactive Your post is the very reason(s) that I'm an advocate for free advertising. You're exactly right, they will have to start promoting their gateways daily in addition to doing the tasks, playing games, and etc... Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) Gold Team Leader Advocate For Free Advertising [/quote] Yes, there are a few of them that are EAs, and are eager to become EA every month, and it has become their main goal, as I can see. Nothing else matters. My sponsor and I have reassigned them many members so far, dozens of them, actually, as we are building our downline . But, I find it very hard to understand why are they not trying to build their downline? What is their goal? Is it getting those 10 free TCredits when they go EA? Or a few CSAs? Why not ask for assistance if something is wrong, and it is, if you don't refer a single person for months... This is affiliate marketing business, you cannot succeed without active affiliates. I start to wonder if I made a mistake by reassigning them any members at the first place. Maybe I should have waited for them to start referring themselves for a while... But, I helped creating a blog and we have group chats, and very active and rich with content Facebook group, we have every single step there explained in simple words, and all free websites listed, and other advertising groups... And they just won't use that in their advantage.
Tommie K. posted:
Ivana M. posted:
I have active members who don't refer people for months and months now. They log in everyday and I know they have their advertising blogs. They just don't advertise.

Hi Ivana,

Are any of these affiliates EAs?

I have never read this kind of concerns in the forum.

Most of the complaints that I hear are that their affiliates are inactive

Your post is the very reason(s) that I'm an advocate for free advertising.

You're exactly right, they will have to start promoting their gateways daily in addition to doing the tasks, playing games, and etc...

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)
Gold Team Leader
Advocate For Free Advertising

Yes, there are a few of them that are EAs, and are eager to become EA every month, and it has become their main goal, as I can see. Nothing else matters. My sponsor and I have reassigned them many members so far, dozens of them, actually, as we are building our downline . But, I find it very hard to understand why are they not trying to build their downline? What is their goal? Is it getting those 10 free TCredits when they go EA? Or a few CSAs? Why not ask for assistance if something is wrong, and it is, if you don't refer a single person for months... This is affiliate marketing business, you cannot succeed without active affiliates.
I start to wonder if I made a mistake by reassigning them any members at the first place. Maybe I should have waited for them to start referring themselves for a while... But, I helped creating a blog and we have group chats, and very active and rich with content Facebook group, we have every single step there explained in simple words, and all free websites listed, and other advertising groups... And they just won't use that in their advantage.
2x SUPPORT
Ivana M.

Serbia

| Edit settings