Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is stopping you? Posts by Marina Rajacic

Posted 4 days ago More by Marina R. 1 Reply

Ivana there are packages that are very good, but they are not available to us from the Balkans, I am sorry because this is an opportunity to buy PSA, and we hope for some kind of worker. Greetings!
Ivana there are packages that are very good, but they are not available to us from the Balkans, I am sorry because this is an opportunity to buy PSA, and we hope for some kind of worker.
Greetings!
Marina R.

Macedonia

There is a limit for PSA and comes in my inbox SFI
There is a limit for PSA and comes in my inbox SFI
Marina R.

Macedonia

Posted 4 days ago More by Marina R.

About advertising...I personally, from my own experience, I think that many of us are on the ads, we are overwhelmed by the pages of both Fb and Instangar, then, insufficient motivation, desire, optimism and happiness, ... I have members who never once not reported anywhere advertisement, because they want money overnight.In adwords, my members come, but the job for them is not interesting.advertisement on fb, mostly comments are rude and non-serious!
About advertising...I personally, from my own experience, I think that many of us are on the ads, we are overwhelmed by the pages of both Fb and Instangar, then, insufficient motivation, desire, optimism and happiness, ... I have members who never once not reported anywhere advertisement, because they want money overnight.In adwords, my members come, but the job for them is not interesting.advertisement on fb, mostly comments are rude and non-serious!
Marina R.

Macedonia

Liked by Bruce H.

Usually the Olivia Store, which are very cheap, but not for our area, is really the price very affordable, especially for our areas.
Usually the Olivia Store, which are very cheap, but not for our area, is really the price very affordable, especially for our areas.
Marina R.

Macedonia

Posted 4 days ago More by Marina R.

Of course, building a team is enough, adwors is cheap, ad free on fb, sales of products, it takes time , however, do not have people much patience...i think.
Of course, building a team is enough, adwors is cheap, ad free on fb, sales of products, it takes time , however, do not have people much patience...i think.
Marina R.

Macedonia

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings