SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SFI Biz Quiz

Posted 10 days ago

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5UKBLyP.jpg[/img] when ever you answer the biz quiz, you would have noticed the given answer in different background colors, mainly in Green, Blue or Yellow. Yellow indicates the answer you have entered is Wrong, where as Green indicates Right answer, but i did not under stand the Blue one (Also Right Answer), can any one explain me about it.

when ever you answer the biz quiz, you would have noticed the given answer in different background colors, mainly in Green, Blue or Yellow.
Yellow indicates the answer you have entered is Wrong, where as Green indicates Right answer, but i did not under stand the Blue one (Also Right Answer), can any one explain me about it.
3x SUPPORT
Javed H.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 days ago

Hello, Javed, I have never seen a blue for a correct answer. I think it is a network transmission error. Nothing to worry about. BEST REGARDS...
Hello, Javed, I have never seen a blue for a correct answer. I think it is a network transmission error. Nothing to worry about. BEST REGARDS...
14x SUPPORT
eduard b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 10 days ago

Javed, it might indicate an answer that is not exactly what is listed as the correct answer but is being accepted as an alternate correct answer.
Javed, it might indicate an answer that is not exactly what is listed as the correct answer but is being accepted as an alternate correct answer.
21x SUPPORT
Philip P.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

I have never seen a blue correct answers to a Biz Quiz question. It's usually green.
I have never seen a blue correct answers to a Biz Quiz question. It's usually green.
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 10 days ago

HAVED, this quiz makes you study all the subtleties of the SFI business platform, delve into all the questions. It is very entertaining and interesting. I wish you that the color of your answers to the "brains" was always only green !!! Only GREEN !!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Cm6BHu1.png[/img]
HAVED, this quiz makes you study all the subtleties of the SFI business platform, delve into all the questions. It is very entertaining and interesting. I wish you that the color of your answers to the "brains" was always only green !!! Only GREEN !!!

SUPPORT
Сергей Б.

Russian Federation

Posted 10 days ago

I have never seen blue maybe it's your browser or something else I suggest you can ask support that but for the record I have never seen blue for correct answer
I have never seen blue maybe it's your browser or something else
I suggest you can ask support that but for the record I have never seen blue for correct answer
Fearnot Pharez R.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings