SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Silver Bar AA has Taken 13 Days!

Posted 10 days ago More by Johnna I.

I placed a bid on November 23, 2018, for 10 Silver Bars. It is a Junior Auction where my bid was 40 and pick-the-bid: 50. Each day I check the status of said auction only to see that the yellow fueling progress line has not moved. Has anyone else had this problem? How was it resolved? Do you know how long the limit is before they shut down an auction? I enjoy Astro Auctions very much and I have won a few auctions, not to mention all the constellation prizes, but I could really use those 39 TCredits back if I haven't won. Please help. Signed, Missing my TCredits A.K.A Johnna Ingram [img]https://i.imgur.com/9KKLMV2.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4BR49Zb.png[/img]
I placed a bid on November 23, 2018, for 10 Silver Bars. It is a Junior Auction where my bid was 40 and pick-the-bid: 50. Each day I check the status of said auction only to see that the yellow fueling progress line has not moved. Has anyone else had this problem? How was it resolved? Do you know how long the limit is before they shut down an auction?
I enjoy Astro Auctions very much and I have won a few auctions, not to mention all the constellation prizes, but I could really use those 39 TCredits back if I haven't won.
Please help.
Signed,
Missing my TCredits
A.K.A Johnna Ingram

6x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Posted 10 days ago

I don't think there'a a time limit. SFI is waiting for enough participants to have a chance to win. They also want to get their money's worth. I've also had a bid in each of the two AA you have been waiting for and we just need to wait it out. Don't loae hope.
I don't think there'a a time limit. SFI is waiting for enough participants to have a chance to win. They also want to get their money's worth. I've also had a bid in each of the two AA you have been waiting for and we just need to wait it out. Don't loae hope.
Yana P.

Serbia

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Johnna I believe the reason for this is that there are still not enough bidders taking part in that particular auction. As for silver there is no shipping for other countries but USA and Canada, so not many members are placing therir bids for this kind of auction. Also happened to me once whwn I placed bid on Amazon card and it took week and a half to be filled and launched. I understand you as you have low ammount of TCredits and missing these that are still in the game. Hope it will start filling soon faster. Best Regards Goran
Hi Johnna
I believe the reason for this is that there are still not enough bidders taking part in that particular auction.
As for silver there is no shipping for other countries but USA and Canada, so not many members are placing therir bids for this kind of auction.
Also happened to me once whwn I placed bid on Amazon card and it took week and a half to be filled and launched.
I understand you as you have low ammount of TCredits and missing these that are still in the game.

Hope it will start filling soon faster.

Best Regards
Goran
19x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Well Johnna . That particular Silvery auction is approaching almost to one month mark and I Have no doubt it will get there if it continues the way it is. I think it was placed in mid November between Nov 10 to 16th mark. I remember once we had the same thing in the past around the month mark and The management put a 5x or 10x rocket box drawing and from that point it started Moving because I believe people start bidding in one or two or more TCredits Just to win the prize even if they don't have the chance to win the gold bar. I think if the management doing this kind of prizes on the items that takes 10 days Or more including this most will participate just to win the rocket prize and in the Process it will speed up to shorten the length of time. Other wise it will tide up most bidders Tcredits to participate on other auctions Like you mentioned that you are waiting to end. I think they are still in learning progress to make everything right.
Well Johnna .
That particular Silvery auction is approaching almost to one month mark and I
Have no doubt it will get there if it continues the way it is.

I think it was placed in mid November between Nov 10 to 16th mark.

I remember once we had the same thing in the past around the month mark and
The management put a 5x or 10x rocket box drawing and from that point it started
Moving because I believe people start bidding in one or two or more TCredits
Just to win the prize even if they don't have the chance to win the gold bar.

I think if the management doing this kind of prizes on the items that takes 10 days
Or more including this most will participate just to win the rocket prize and in the
Process it will speed up to shorten the length of time.

Other wise it will tide up most bidders Tcredits to participate on other auctions
Like you mentioned that you are waiting to end.

I think they are still in learning progress to make everything right.
6x SUPPORT
Abe T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

Just a tip: A "stalled"auctions spells opportunity for anyone who wants to win that item. By rebidding and upping your bid, you might very well push the auction past the fueling stage and also WIN it for a great price. And all you have to lose is one TCredit if you don't win (and even that comes with a minimum of 11 Rewardicals).
Just a tip: A "stalled"auctions spells opportunity for anyone who wants to win that item. By rebidding and upping your bid, you might very well push the auction past the fueling stage and also WIN it for a great price. And all you have to lose is one TCredit if you don't win (and even that comes with a minimum of 11 Rewardicals).
Gery

United States

[quote=1569145]Just a tip: A "stalled"auctions spells opportunity for anyone who wants to win that item. By rebidding and upping your bid, you might very well push the auction past the fueling stage and also WIN it for a great price. And all you have to lose is one TCredit if you don't win (and even that comes with a minimum of 11 Rewardicals).[/quote] Is rebid possible in junior auctions ?
Gery posted:

Is rebid possible in junior auctions ?
7x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 10 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1569151][quote=1569145]Just a tip: A "stalled"auctions spells opportunity for anyone who wants to win that item. By rebidding and upping your bid, you might very well push the auction past the fueling stage and also WIN it for a great price. And all you have to lose is one TCredit if you don't win (and even that comes with a minimum of 11 Rewardicals).[/quote] Is rebid possible in junior auctions ? [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TB0EWw3.jpg[/img] According to this screenshot, there is no REBID option on the JUNIOR auctions.
Ratan A. posted:
Gery posted:

Is rebid possible in junior auctions ?

According to this screenshot, there is no REBID option on the JUNIOR auctions.
174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,616 | Followers: 1,121 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 10 days ago

Nice one
Nice one
ljubinka d.

Macedonia

Posted 10 days ago

Nice
Nice
Claudiu C.

Romania

E365 Runner Up

Hello! Very good question. I have same problem in other auction. I used my last tcredits for bid. I didn't know that auction can fueling so long. Usually it takes less than 24 hours to complete. I think this post must be seen on alerts tab.
Hello! Very good question. I have same problem in other auction. I used my last tcredits for bid. I didn't know that auction can fueling so long. Usually it takes less than 24 hours to complete. I think this post must be seen on alerts tab.
Edmunds D.

Latvia

Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Michael Y.

Posted 9 days ago

Be patient, it will end. You will surely get back your Tcredits and you may win. I want you big prizes. Best regards
Be patient, it will end. You will surely get back your Tcredits and you may win.
I want you big prizes.
Best regards
6x SUPPORT
Gordana R.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

contains great tip

Posted 9 days ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1569334]Hello! Very good question. I have same problem in other auction. I used my last tcredits for bid. I didn't know that auction can fueling so long. Usually it takes less than 24 hours to complete. I think this post must be seen on alerts tab. [/quote] When we decide to bid on ASTRO auctions, we need to consider some FACTS: 1. The FUELLING stage is about getting ENOUGH bids to cover the cost of that item and possible shipping costs if it is a physical item. Having this in mind, it's easy to understand that the auction for ONE Silver Bar will need LESS time than the auction for TEN Silver Bars. Or...an auction for 10 PSAs will need less time than the auction for 100 PSAs. 2. Some physical items can not be shipped to many countries...and even if we can bid on them for Constellation prizes, we are allowed to use on them only 1 TCredit...so, that , also, can cause the longer time for Fuelling. 3. Definitely, the auctions for TCredits are the FASTEST in Fuelling. So, when we are choosing the auctions to bid on, these are things to have in mind if we don't want to block our TCredits for a long time.
Edmunds D. posted:

When we decide to bid on ASTRO auctions, we need to consider some FACTS:

1. The FUELLING stage is about getting ENOUGH bids to cover the cost of
that item and possible shipping costs if it is a physical item.

Having this in mind, it's easy to understand that the auction for ONE Silver
Bar will need LESS time than the auction for TEN Silver Bars.
Or...an auction for 10 PSAs will need less time than the auction for 100 PSAs.

2. Some physical items can not be shipped to many countries...and even if we
can bid on them for Constellation prizes, we are allowed to use on them
only 1 TCredit...so, that , also, can cause the longer time for Fuelling.

3. Definitely, the auctions for TCredits are the FASTEST in Fuelling.

So, when we are choosing the auctions to bid on, these are things to have
in mind if we don't want to block our TCredits for a long time.
174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,616 | Followers: 1,121 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

| Edit settings