SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Member signing out Posts by Goran Masatović

Posted 10 days ago More by Goran M.

Hello fellow SFI-ers One of my former PSA was inactive for over a year and now is only as my PRM. He contacted me lately and asked for help as he is still getting emails from ECA's and Tripleclicks. He forgot his log-in data and indly asked me if I can somehow delete him from subscription from Tripleclicks. What I'm asking is, can it be done from my side and where should it be best to turn to? SFI support or TC support Where I could ask for his removal from mailing list by his email address. He aggrees that support send him also email to confirm so that it would not look like I want to remove him by my self. Thank you in advance Goran
Hello fellow SFI-ers
One of my former PSA was inactive for over a year and now is only as my PRM.
He contacted me lately and asked for help as he is still getting emails from ECA's and Tripleclicks.
He forgot his log-in data and indly asked me if I can somehow delete him from subscription from Tripleclicks.

What I'm asking is, can it be done from my side and where should it be best to turn to?
SFI support
or
TC support

Where I could ask for his removal from mailing list by his email address.
He aggrees that support send him also email to confirm so that it would not look like I want to remove him by my self.

Thank you in advance

Goran
19x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago More by Goran M. 1 Reply

[quote=1569072]I would send a ticket into SFI support. They would have all of his information. If your PRM has emailed you, then I would send a copy of that email as well to support letting them know what your PRM is requesting.[/quote] Thank you Fay Yes I would send also a copy of email I received. But support team coud would have also have a bit of a problem as the email is in our Balkan native language :wink: Nevermind, they could see that HE did realy contacted me. Also would paste a google translate for easier understanding for support team :smiley: BR
Fay J. posted:
I would send a ticket into SFI support. They would have all of his information. If your PRM has emailed you, then I would send a copy of that email as well to support letting them know what your PRM is requesting.

Thank you Fay
Yes I would send also a copy of email I received.
But support team coud would have also have a bit of a problem as the email is in our Balkan native language

Nevermind, they could see that HE did realy contacted me.
Also would paste a google translate for easier understanding for support team

BR
19x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago, edited 10 days ago More by Goran M. 1 Reply

[quote=1569073]Hi Goran, I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it. Cheers [/quote] Hi Parameswaran I can provide them only His full name and email address, I can not see his ID any more as he is no more an SFI member. At least I can not find it anywhere. Ty BR
Parameswaran K. posted:
Hi Goran,

I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it.

Cheers

Hi Parameswaran
I can provide them only His full name and email address, I can not see his ID any more as he is no more an SFI member.
At least I can not find it anywhere.
Ty
BR
19x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings