SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x "Den Master" in a single game!

Posted 10 days ago More by Fadel H.

Hi everybody :smiley: This suggestion is about the [b]"Den Master" badge[/b] which we get after guessing [b]15[/b] words correctly. [b]Instead of ending the game[/b] after achieving a "Den Master" and starting all over again to achieve another "Den Master" in a new game! [b]What about ...[/b] What about [b]having 2x "Den Master"[/b] when guessing [b]30 words[/b] correctly, and [b]3x "Den Master"[/b] when guessing[b] 45 words[/b] in a single game (if possible :smile: )? Thanks for your time. Fadel Habib. :relaxed:
Hi everybody

This suggestion is about the "Den Master" badge which we get after guessing 15 words correctly.

Instead of ending the game after achieving a "Den Master" and starting all over again to achieve another "Den Master" in a new game! What about ...

What about having 2x "Den Master" when guessing 30 words correctly, and 3x "Den Master" when guessing 45 words in a single game (if possible
)?

Thanks for your time.

Fadel Habib.
Fadel H.

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

E365 Runner Up

Posted 10 days ago More by Antony I.

Hello Fadel, I think that is a great idea. Current recognition for playing Hidden is limited to achieving each only once in a single game as far as I understand and have experienced myself. I think that it would be great to extend the recognition to include achieving each recognition multiple times in a game. Perhaps the badges could reflect this with the addition of a series of stars depending on the number of times each recognition is achieved in a single game. Kind regards, Antony Interlandi
Hello Fadel,

I think that is a great idea.

Current recognition for playing Hidden is limited to achieving each only once in a single game as far as I understand and have experienced myself.

I think that it would be great to extend the recognition to include achieving each recognition multiple times in a game. Perhaps the badges could reflect this with the addition of a series of stars depending on the number of times each recognition is achieved in a single game.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Antony I.

Australia

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1569141]Hi everybody :smiley: This suggestion is about the [b]"Den Master" badge[/b] which we get after guessing [b]15[/b] words correctly. [b]Instead of ending the game[/b] after achieving a "Den Master" and starting all over again to achieve another "Den Master" in a new game! [b]What about ...[/b] What about [b]having 2x "Den Master"[/b] when guessing [b]30 words[/b] correctly, and [b]3x "Den Master"[/b] when guessing[b] 45 words[/b] in a single game (if possible :smile: )? Thanks for your time. Fadel Habib. :relaxed:[/quote] Hi Fadel ! Are you sure that you'll get 2x "Den Master" in a single game if you guess 30 words correctly ? I'm not so sure about it . Besides, no one ask you to quit the Game after reaching 10 or 15 correct words. The Game is to play until you spend all your clues ! So, keep on playing, winning and enjoying this marvelous Game Hidden ! Best regards !
Fadel H. posted:
Hi everybody

This suggestion is about the "Den Master" badge which we get after guessing 15 words correctly.

Instead of ending the game after achieving a "Den Master" and starting all over again to achieve another "Den Master" in a new game! What about ...

What about having 2x "Den Master" when guessing 30 words correctly, and 3x "Den Master" when guessing 45 words in a single game (if possible
)?

Thanks for your time.

Fadel Habib.

Hi Fadel !

Are you sure that you'll get 2x "Den Master" in a single game if you guess 30 words correctly ? I'm not so sure about it .

Besides, no one ask you to quit the Game after reaching 10 or 15 correct words. The Game is to play until you spend all your clues !

So, keep on playing, winning and enjoying this marvelous Game Hidden !

Best regards !
314x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

As per the rules of the Hidden games, there is only one den Master badges in each of the 10 games per day In a single games if you guess 30 or 40 words, you can only earn one den Master badges in each of the games until you finish your 10 games per day, that means you can earn 10 Den Master badges per day and each you earn count toward your badges points. [b]Correctly-guessing 15 or more words in a game earns you the elite “Den Master” badge. Add bronze trim upon achieving this feat 10 or more times. Add silver trim upon achieving this feat 20 or more times. Add gold trim upon achieving this feat 50 or more times. 150, 300, 450, 600 Badge Quest points.[/b] [url=https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/]HERE[/url]
As per the rules of the Hidden games, there is only one den Master badges in each of the 10 games per day

In a single games if you guess 30 or 40 words, you can only earn one den Master badges in each of the games until you finish your 10 games per day, that means you can earn 10 Den Master badges per day and each you earn count toward your badges points.

Correctly-guessing 15 or more words in a game earns you the elite “Den Master” badge. Add bronze trim upon achieving this feat 10 or more times. Add silver trim upon achieving this feat 20 or more times. Add gold trim upon achieving this feat 50 or more times. 150, 300, 450, 600 Badge Quest points. HERE

79x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #7

Posted 10 days ago More by Antony I. 1 Reply

Hello Fellow SFI'ers Just a quick note. Please read the original post carefully before posting a reply Kind regards, Antony Interlandi
Hello Fellow SFI'ers

Just a quick note.

Please read the original post carefully before posting a reply

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi
Antony I.

Australia

Posted 10 days ago More by Fadel H.

Hi everybody :smiley: [quote=1569150] Hi Fadel ! Are you sure that you'll get 2x "Den Master" in a single game if you guess 30 words correctly ? I'm not so sure about it . [/quote] Hi Sead! Currently, we only get 1x "Den Master" in a single game even if we gueuss 30 words! So I suggested to get 2x "Den Master" if we guess 30 words! That was my suggestion. [quote=1569150] Besides, no one ask you to quit the Game after reaching 10 or 15 correct words. [/quote] Yes, that's right! No one asked me to quit the game! And I don't like to quit it, so I had this suggestion which will help acheive the gold trim badge of "Den Master" fast without restaring the game to get another "Den Master"! [quote=1569150] So, keep on playing, winning and enjoying this marvelous Game Hidden ! Best regards ! [/quote] I will, thank you! Thanks for your time. Fadel Habib.:smiley:
Hi everybody

Sead Š. posted:

Hi Fadel !
Are you sure that you'll get 2x "Den Master" in a single game if you guess 30 words correctly ? I'm not so sure about it .

Hi Sead! Currently, we only get 1x "Den Master" in a single game even if we gueuss 30 words! So I suggested to get 2x "Den Master" if we guess 30 words! That was my suggestion.

Sead Š. posted:

Besides, no one ask you to quit the Game after reaching 10 or 15 correct words.

Yes, that's right! No one asked me to quit the game! And I don't like to quit it, so I had this suggestion which will help acheive the gold trim badge of "Den Master" fast without restaring the game to get another "Den Master"!

Sead Š. posted:

So, keep on playing, winning and enjoying this marvelous Game Hidden !

Best regards !

I will, thank you!

Thanks for your time.

Fadel Habib.
Fadel H.

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Sead Š. Bruce H.

Posted 10 days ago More by Fadel H. 1 Reply

Hi everybody :blush: [quote=1569159]Hello Fellow SFI'ers Just a quick note. Please read the original post carefully before posting a reply Kind regards, Antony Interlandi [/quote] Hi Antony ! And thanks for your understanding! As English is not my first language, it is sometimes hard to express my point and so my replies might not be clear enough! Thank you all for your participation. Fadel Habib. :smiley:
Hi everybody

Antony I. posted:
Hello Fellow SFI'ers

Just a quick note.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

Hi Antony ! And thanks for your understanding!

As English is not my first language, it is sometimes hard to express my point and so my replies might not be clear enough!

Thank you all for your participation.

Fadel Habib.
Fadel H.

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 10 days ago More by Sanjeev S.

[quote=1569154]As per the rules of the Hidden games, there is only one den Master badges in each of the 10 games per day In a single games if you guess 30 or 40 words, you can only earn one den Master badges in each of the games until you finish your 10 games per day, that means you can earn 10 Den Master badges per day and each you earn count toward your badges points. [b]Correctly-guessing 15 or more words in a game earns you the elite “Den Master” badge. Add bronze trim upon achieving this feat 10 or more times. Add silver trim upon achieving this feat 20 or more times. Add gold trim upon achieving this feat 50 or more times. 150, 300, 450, 600 Badge Quest points.[/b] [url=https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/]HERE[/url] [/quote] Come on, Michael, :wave::wave: You are bestowed with the title :point_right: FORUM GURU. PLEASE:pray: do not throw the :closed_book:RULE BOOK at him. He is only making a :point_right: suggestion :clap:. $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Michael A. posted:
As per the rules of the Hidden games, there is only one den Master badges in each of the 10 games per day

In a single games if you guess 30 or 40 words, you can only earn one den Master badges in each of the games until you finish your 10 games per day, that means you can earn 10 Den Master badges per day and each you earn count toward your badges points.

Correctly-guessing 15 or more words in a game earns you the elite “Den Master” badge. Add bronze trim upon achieving this feat 10 or more times. Add silver trim upon achieving this feat 20 or more times. Add gold trim upon achieving this feat 50 or more times. 150, 300, 450, 600 Badge Quest points. HERE

Come on, Michael,

You are bestowed with the title
FORUM GURU.
PLEASE
do not throw the
RULE BOOK at him.

He is only making a
suggestion

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Fadel H. Bruce H.

Posted 10 days ago More by Sanjeev S.

[quote=1569179]Hi everybody :blush: [quote=1569159]Hello Fellow SFI'ers Just a quick note. Please read the original post carefully before posting a reply Kind regards, Antony Interlandi [/quote] Hi Antony ! And thanks for your understanding! As [b]English is not my first language, it is sometimes hard to express my point[/b] and so my replies might not be clear enough! Thank you all for your participation. Fadel Habib. :smiley:[/quote] Dear Fadel, :wave::wave: You are being modest, aren't you :wink2::grinning:? You do better than many an Englishmen:ok_hand: :fist:. $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Fadel H. posted:
Hi everybody

Antony I. posted:
Hello Fellow SFI'ers

Just a quick note.

Kind regards,
Antony Interlandi

Hi Antony ! And thanks for your understanding!

As English is not my first language, it is sometimes hard to express my point and so my replies might not be clear enough!

Thank you all for your participation.

Fadel Habib.

Dear Fadel,

You are being modest, aren't you
?
You do better than many an Englishmen

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Fadel H. Bruce H.

Posted 10 days ago

Hello Fadel. My Fox Den Master badge has 345x Den Master , so if you just keep playing, never stopping the game short, it will happen for you also. Enjoy playing, and good luck.
Hello Fadel. My Fox Den Master badge has 345x Den Master , so if you just keep playing, never stopping the game short, it will happen for you also.

Enjoy playing, and good luck.
11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings