SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

But the best is yet to come ....

Posted 10 days ago, edited 10 days ago

" We've now awarded over 200,000,000 Rewardical tokens to Zing Network members! The Rewardical loyalty program was just launched in Oct. 2017, so we've been able to reach this impressive milestone in just over 13 months!" [img]https://i.imgur.com/tQfcN5z.png[/img] Thank you, SFI Company ... for beautiful New Year's surprises and for the excellent Reardicals program!" But the best is yet to come as we prepare to greatly increase infrastructure development in the new year. Stay tuned"! Dušica
" We've now awarded over 200,000,000 Rewardical tokens to Zing Network members! The Rewardical loyalty program was just launched in Oct. 2017, so we've been able to reach this impressive milestone in just over 13 months!" Thank you, SFI Company ... for beautiful New Year's surprises and for the excellent Reardicals program!" But the best is yet to come as we prepare to greatly increase infrastructure development in the new year. Stay tuned"!
Dušica
23x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

I think I earn up to 100,000 Rewardicals from 200,000,000 so far and I am planning to earn more Rewardicals because I am in love with them. The truth is that SFI gave aways a free 200, 000,000 to all his affiliate and Non affiliate by just participating in one way and another without spending dime on them. This is simply indication that SFI is the best affiliate company to been with and we all appreciate the work the company have been doing in our lives.
I think I earn up to 100,000 Rewardicals from 200,000,000 so far and I am planning to earn more Rewardicals because I am in love with them.

The truth is that SFI gave aways a free 200, 000,000 to all his affiliate and Non affiliate by just participating in one way and another without spending dime on them.

This is simply indication that SFI is the best affiliate company to been with and we all appreciate the work the company have been doing in our lives.
79x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #7

Posted 10 days ago

[quote=1569161]I think I earn up to 100,000 Rewardicals from 200,000,000 so far and I am planning to earn more Rewardicals because I am in love with them. The truth is that SFI gave aways a free 200, 000,000 to all his affiliate and Non affiliate by just participating in one way and another without spending dime on them. This is simply indication that SFI is the best affiliate company to been with and we all appreciate the work the company have been doing in our lives. [/quote] Michael A - To the point and very informative. Thanks for sharing. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Michael A. posted:
I think I earn up to 100,000 Rewardicals from 200,000,000 so far and I am planning to earn more Rewardicals because I am in love with them.

The truth is that SFI gave aways a free 200, 000,000 to all his affiliate and Non affiliate by just participating in one way and another without spending dime on them.

This is simply indication that SFI is the best affiliate company to been with and we all appreciate the work the company have been doing in our lives.

Michael A - To the point and very informative. Thanks for sharing.
Bless you and yours.
Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago, edited 10 days ago More by Leon M. 1 Reply

[quote=1569156]" We've now awarded over 200,000,000 Rewardical tokens to Zing Network members! The Rewardical loyalty program was just launched in Oct. 2017, so we've been able to reach this impressive milestone in just over 13 months!" [img]https://i.imgur.com/tQfcN5z.png[/img] Thank you, SFI Company ... for beautiful New Year's surprises and for the excellent Reardicals program!" But the best is yet to come as we prepare to greatly increase infrastructure development in the new year. Stay tuned"! Dušica [/quote] I [b]STRONGLY[/b] suspect the Rewardicals Loyalty Program is going to be viewed as a serious player in the SFI eco-system. [u]The concept of receiving Rewardicals as a form of compensation is going to be a [b]LOT[/b] more lucrative in 2019[/u]. I'm just guessing :wink: Leon McKee
Dušica M. posted:
" We've now awarded over 200,000,000 Rewardical tokens to Zing Network members! The Rewardical loyalty program was just launched in Oct. 2017, so we've been able to reach this impressive milestone in just over 13 months!" Thank you, SFI Company ... for beautiful New Year's surprises and for the excellent Reardicals program!" But the best is yet to come as we prepare to greatly increase infrastructure development in the new year. Stay tuned"!
Dušica

I STRONGLY suspect the Rewardicals Loyalty Program is going to be viewed as a serious player in the SFI eco-system. The concept of receiving Rewardicals as a form of compensation is going to be a LOT more lucrative in 2019. I'm just guessing

Leon McKee
58x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

Posted 10 days ago More by Mirjana & Igor C. 1 Reply

[quote=1569175][quote=1569156]" We've now awarded over 200,000,000 Rewardical tokens to Zing Network members! The Rewardical loyalty program was just launched in Oct. 2017, so we've been able to reach this impressive milestone in just over 13 months!" [img]https://i.imgur.com/tQfcN5z.png[/img] Thank you, SFI Company ... for beautiful New Year's surprises and for the excellent Reardicals program!" But the best is yet to come as we prepare to greatly increase infrastructure development in the new year. Stay tuned"! Dušica [/quote] I [b]STRONGLY[/b] suspect the Rewardicals Loyalty Program is going to be viewed as a serious player in the SFI eco-system. [u]The concept of receiving Rewardicals as a form of compensation is going to be a [b]LOT[/b] more lucrative in 2019[/u]. I'm just guessing :wink: Leon McKee[/quote] Hi Mr. Leon:star2: Do you think we can RW power to see on the coin list? I've been thinking about that for a long time...
Leon M. posted:
Dušica M. posted:
Dušica

I STRONGLY suspect the Rewardicals Loyalty Program is going to be viewed as a serious player in the SFI eco-system. The concept of receiving Rewardicals as a form of compensation is going to be a LOT more lucrative in 2019. I'm just guessing

Leon McKee

Hi Mr. Leon

Do you think we can RW power to see on the coin list?
I've been thinking about that for a long time...
34x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago More by Leon M. 1 Reply

[quote=1569189][quote=1569175][quote=1569156]" We've now awarded over 200,000,000 Rewardical tokens to Zing Network members! The Rewardical loyalty program was just launched in Oct. 2017, so we've been able to reach this impressive milestone in just over 13 months!" [img]https://i.imgur.com/tQfcN5z.png[/img] Thank you, SFI Company ... for beautiful New Year's surprises and for the excellent Reardicals program!" But the best is yet to come as we prepare to greatly increase infrastructure development in the new year. Stay tuned"! Dušica [/quote] I [b]STRONGLY[/b] suspect the Rewardicals Loyalty Program is going to be viewed as a serious player in the SFI eco-system. [u]The concept of receiving Rewardicals as a form of compensation is going to be a [b]LOT[/b] more lucrative in 2019[/u]. I'm just guessing :wink: Leon McKee[/quote] Hi Mr. Leon:star2: Do you think we can RW power to see on the coin list? I've been thinking about that for a long time...[/quote] My apologies, but I'm not exactly sure what you're asking about? Leon McKee
Mirjana & Igor C. posted:
Leon M. posted:
Dušica M. posted:
Dušica

Leon McKee

Hi Mr. Leon

My apologies, but I'm not exactly sure what you're asking about?

Leon McKee
58x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago More by Mirjana & Igor C. 3 Replies

[quote=1569195][quote=1569189][quote=1569175][quote=1569156]" We've now awarded over 200,000,000 Rewardical tokens to Zing Network members! The Rewardical loyalty program was just launched in Oct. 2017, so we've been able to reach this impressive milestone in just over 13 months!" [img]https://i.imgur.com/tQfcN5z.png[/img] Thank you, SFI Company ... for beautiful New Year's surprises and for the excellent Reardicals program!" But the best is yet to come as we prepare to greatly increase infrastructure development in the new year. Stay tuned"! Dušica [/quote] I [b]STRONGLY[/b] suspect the Rewardicals Loyalty Program is going to be viewed as a serious player in the SFI eco-system. [u]The concept of receiving Rewardicals as a form of compensation is going to be a [b]LOT[/b] more lucrative in 2019[/u]. I'm just guessing :wink: Leon McKee[/quote] Hi Mr. Leon:star2: Do you think we can RW power to see on the coin list? I've been thinking about that for a long time...[/quote] My apologies, but I'm not exactly sure what you're asking about? Leon McKee[/quote] Will RW looks like e.g Bitcoin?
Leon M. posted:
Leon M. posted:
Dušica M. posted:
Dušica

Leon McKee

Hi Mr. Leon

Leon McKee

Will RW looks like e.g Bitcoin?
34x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago More by Leon M. 1 Reply

[quote=1569197][quote=1569195][quote=1569189][quote=1569175][quote=1569156]" We've now awarded over 200,000,000 Rewardical tokens to Zing Network members! The Rewardical loyalty program was just launched in Oct. 2017, so we've been able to reach this impressive milestone in just over 13 months!" [img]https://i.imgur.com/tQfcN5z.png[/img] Thank you, SFI Company ... for beautiful New Year's surprises and for the excellent Reardicals program!" But the best is yet to come as we prepare to greatly increase infrastructure development in the new year. Stay tuned"! Dušica [/quote] I [b]STRONGLY[/b] suspect the Rewardicals Loyalty Program is going to be viewed as a serious player in the SFI eco-system. [u]The concept of receiving Rewardicals as a form of compensation is going to be a [b]LOT[/b] more lucrative in 2019[/u]. I'm just guessing :wink: Leon McKee[/quote] Hi Mr. Leon:star2: Do you think we can RW power to see on the coin list? I've been thinking about that for a long time...[/quote] My apologies, but I'm not exactly sure what you're asking about? Leon McKee[/quote] Will RW looks like e.g Bitcoin? [/quote] Sorry, but I don't think RW is realistically going that direction anytime soon to be honest. However, I'm not corporate so who knows in the long run :alien: Leon McKee
Leon M. posted:
Leon M. posted:
Dušica M. posted:
Dušica

Leon McKee

Hi Mr. Leon

Leon McKee

Sorry, but I don't think RW is realistically going that direction anytime soon to be honest. However, I'm not corporate so who knows in the long run

Leon McKee
58x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago More by Mirjana & Igor C.

[quote=1569198][quote=1569197][quote=1569195][quote=1569189][quote=1569175][quote=1569156]" We've now awarded over 200,000,000 Rewardical tokens to Zing Network members! The Rewardical loyalty program was just launched in Oct. 2017, so we've been able to reach this impressive milestone in just over 13 months!" [img]https://i.imgur.com/tQfcN5z.png[/img] Thank you, SFI Company ... for beautiful New Year's surprises and for the excellent Reardicals program!" But the best is yet to come as we prepare to greatly increase infrastructure development in the new year. Stay tuned"! Dušica [/quote] I [b]STRONGLY[/b] suspect the Rewardicals Loyalty Program is going to be viewed as a serious player in the SFI eco-system. [u]The concept of receiving Rewardicals as a form of compensation is going to be a [b]LOT[/b] more lucrative in 2019[/u]. I'm just guessing :wink: Leon McKee[/quote] Hi Mr. Leon:star2: Do you think we can RW power to see on the coin list? I've been thinking about that for a long time...[/quote] My apologies, but I'm not exactly sure what you're asking about? Leon McKee[/quote] Will RW looks like e.g Bitcoin? [/quote] Sorry, but I don't think RW is realistically going that direction anytime soon to be honest. However, I'm not corporate so who knows in the long run :alien: Leon McKee[/quote] Please do not apologize to me. These are just my thoughts.... Sometimes it is not good when I think about the future:ok_woman:
Leon M. posted:
Leon M. posted:
Leon M. posted:
Dušica M. posted:
Dušica

Leon McKee

Hi Mr. Leon

Leon McKee

Sorry, but I don't think RW is realistically going that direction anytime soon to be honest. However, I'm not corporate so who knows in the long run

Leon McKee

Please do not apologize to me.
These are just my thoughts....
Sometimes it is not good when I think about the future
34x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1569197][quote=1569195][quote=1569189][quote=1569175][quote=1569156]" We've now awarded over 200,000,000 Rewardical tokens to Zing Network members! The Rewardical loyalty program was just launched in Oct. 2017, so we've been able to reach this impressive milestone in just over 13 months!" [img]https://i.imgur.com/tQfcN5z.png[/img] Thank you, SFI Company ... for beautiful New Year's surprises and for the excellent Reardicals program!" But the best is yet to come as we prepare to greatly increase infrastructure development in the new year. Stay tuned"! Dušica [/quote] I [b]STRONGLY[/b] suspect the Rewardicals Loyalty Program is going to be viewed as a serious player in the SFI eco-system. [u]The concept of receiving Rewardicals as a form of compensation is going to be a [b]LOT[/b] more lucrative in 2019[/u]. I'm just guessing :wink: Leon McKee[/quote] Hi Mr. Leon:star2: Do you think we can RW power to see on the coin list? I've been thinking about that for a long time...[/quote] My apologies, but I'm not exactly sure what you're asking about? Leon McKee[/quote] Will RW looks like e.g Bitcoin? [/quote] If you're asking if Rewardicals will become a cryptocurrency...the answer is maybe someday, but being a cryptocurrency right now would actually create a large number of big negatives, so it's not something we're pursuing [i]at this time[/i].
Leon M. posted:
Leon M. posted:
Dušica M. posted:
Dušica

Leon McKee

Hi Mr. Leon

Leon McKee

If you're asking if Rewardicals will become a cryptocurrency...the answer is maybe someday, but being a cryptocurrency right now would actually create a large number of big negatives, so it's not something we're pursuing at this time.
Gery

United States

Posted 10 days ago More by Mirjana & Igor C.

[quote=1569201][quote=1569197][quote=1569195][quote=1569189][quote=1569175][quote=1569156]" We've now awarded over 200,000,000 Rewardical tokens to Zing Network members! The Rewardical loyalty program was just launched in Oct. 2017, so we've been able to reach this impressive milestone in just over 13 months!" [img]https://i.imgur.com/tQfcN5z.png[/img] Thank you, SFI Company ... for beautiful New Year's surprises and for the excellent Reardicals program!" But the best is yet to come as we prepare to greatly increase infrastructure development in the new year. Stay tuned"! Dušica [/quote] I [b]STRONGLY[/b] suspect the Rewardicals Loyalty Program is going to be viewed as a serious player in the SFI eco-system. [u]The concept of receiving Rewardicals as a form of compensation is going to be a [b]LOT[/b] more lucrative in 2019[/u]. I'm just guessing :wink: Leon McKee[/quote] Hi Mr. Leon:star2: Do you think we can RW power to see on the coin list? I've been thinking about that for a long time...[/quote] My apologies, but I'm not exactly sure what you're asking about? Leon McKee[/quote] Will RW looks like e.g Bitcoin? [/quote] If you're asking if Rewardicals will become a cryptocurrency...the answer is maybe someday, but being a cryptocurrency right now would actually create a large number of big negatives, so it's not something we're pursuing [i]at this time[/i].[/quote] That's what I thought. Thank you for your time:star2:
Gery posted:
Leon M. posted:
Leon M. posted:
Dušica M. posted:
Dušica

Leon McKee

Hi Mr. Leon

Leon McKee

If you're asking if Rewardicals will become a cryptocurrency...the answer is maybe someday, but being a cryptocurrency right now would actually create a large number of big negatives, so it's not something we're pursuing at this time.

That's what I thought.
Thank you for your time
34x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

[quote=1569197][quote=1569195][quote=1569189][quote=1569175][quote=1569156]" We've now awarded over 200,000,000 Rewardical tokens to Zing Network members! The Rewardical loyalty program was just launched in Oct. 2017, so we've been able to reach this impressive milestone in just over 13 months!" [img]https://i.imgur.com/tQfcN5z.png[/img] Thank you, SFI Company ... for beautiful New Year's surprises and for the excellent Reardicals program!" But the best is yet to come as we prepare to greatly increase infrastructure development in the new year. Stay tuned"! Dušica [/quote] I [b]STRONGLY[/b] suspect the Rewardicals Loyalty Program is going to be viewed as a serious player in the SFI eco-system. [u]The concept of receiving Rewardicals as a form of compensation is going to be a [b]LOT[/b] more lucrative in 2019[/u]. I'm just guessing :wink: Leon McKee[/quote] Hi Mr. Leon:star2: Do you think we can RW power to see on the coin list? I've been thinking about that for a long time...[/quote] My apologies, but I'm not exactly sure what you're asking about? Leon McKee[/quote] Will RW looks like e.g Bitcoin? [/quote] Well, then, everyone would play to the point :) We have games, we still need music. We will volunteer for a long time.
Leon M. posted:
Leon M. posted:
Dušica M. posted:
Dušica

Leon McKee

Hi Mr. Leon

Leon McKee

Well, then, everyone would play to the point :) We have games, we still need music. We will volunteer for a long time.
Zoran J.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings