SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Can a PRM Unsubscribe without Opting-out of Zing Network?

Posted 10 days ago More by Stephen D.

Can a PRM Unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails without coincidently Opting-out of Zing Network Memberships? For example, can they still Buy TCredits, Play Games, Win Auctions, and Earn Rewardical Tokens?
Can a PRM Unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails without coincidently Opting-out of Zing Network Memberships?

For example, can they still Buy TCredits, Play Games, Win Auctions, and Earn Rewardical Tokens?

17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 10 days ago

Hello Stephen ~ I think once a PRM you remain so -- not sure if you can unsubscribe to marketing messages. If individuals want to purchase TC's I don't think SFI would refuse the purchase and they could use those to bid and play and probably receive RT's. However, to be certain of a correct answer, submit your query to corporate. Anita A
Hello Stephen ~ I think once a PRM you remain so -- not sure if you can unsubscribe to marketing messages. If individuals want to purchase TC's I don't think SFI would refuse the purchase and they could use those to bid and play and probably receive RT's. However, to be certain of a correct answer, submit your query to corporate. Anita A
3x SUPPORT
Anita A.

United States

Posted 10 days ago More by Erlinda S. 1 Reply

Hi, Stephen, I was analyzing your question and realized that we actually do not have any potential of writing an email to a PRM. What I understand is, when a person starts purchasing SFI TCredits or do any or all of the activities you mentioned, he/she is already a member of the Zing Network. The only thing we can do is give a gift of either a GC or a TCredit to activate them to play any game or bid at the Auctions and earn RTs. Contacting them through different means like sending emails belongs to management. Hope this explains but you can always ask Support or Gery himself about your question. Best regards and have a nice day!
Hi, Stephen,
I was analyzing your question and realized that we actually do not have any potential of writing an email to a PRM. What I understand is, when a person starts purchasing SFI TCredits or do any or all of the activities you mentioned, he/she is already a member of the Zing Network.
The only thing we can do is give a gift of either a GC or a TCredit to activate them to play any game or bid at the Auctions and earn RTs. Contacting them through different means like sending emails belongs to management.
Hope this explains but you can always ask Support or Gery himself about your question.

Best regards and have a nice day!
10x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 days ago

I think the answer to your question is yes. Unsubscribing from emails doesn't mean to Opt-Out. A PRM should be able to buy anything in TripleClicks still. SFI will simply remove the PRM from mailing list as happens with any other website. There are many such people who don't like to receive marketing emails but want to log in to the website as and when they want. I am one of such persons on many websites.
I think the answer to your question is yes. Unsubscribing from emails doesn't mean to Opt-Out. A PRM should be able to buy anything in TripleClicks still. SFI will simply remove the PRM from mailing list as happens with any other website.

There are many such people who don't like to receive marketing emails but want to log in to the website as and when they want. I am one of such persons on many websites.

46x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago More by Stephen D. 1 Reply

[quote=1569218]Hi, Stephen, I was analyzing your question and realized that we actually do not have any potential of writing an email to a PRM. What I understand is, when a person starts purchasing SFI TCredits or do any or all of the activities you mentioned, he/she is already a member of the Zing Network. The only thing we can do is give a gift of either a GC or a TCredit to activate them to play any game or bid at the Auctions and earn RTs. Contacting them through different means like sending emails belongs to management. Hope this explains but you can always [u]ask Support or Gery[/u] himself about your question. Best regards and have a nice day! [/quote] Thank you Erlinda; I am sorry I did not make the question more clear. I realize that we as the Referrer of our PRM can not email them through use of the email address they registered with any of the Zing Network. My concern is about the marketing emails sent by TripleClicks or sibling "properties" in the Zing Network. This concern is based on my own [b]resentment[/b] of seeming to be forced to Subscribe to TripleClicks email when I joined SFI. I proceeded to ignore all emails from TripleClicks [u]and SFI[/u]. [u]Our PRM maybe/should be able to Unsubscribe without losing their Membership.[/u] [i]Maybe, being forced to Subscribe to [b]marketing-emails[/b] is having a major negative effect on our (SFI [b]and Sponsor[/b]) [b]instructional SFI emails[/b] as well.[/i] Maybe SFI affiliates should instead have an option to Subscribe to receive non-SFI emails? PS: I did post this in "Ask Gery". Best Wishes,
Erlinda S. posted:
Hi, Stephen,
I was analyzing your question and realized that we actually do not have any potential of writing an email to a PRM. What I understand is, when a person starts purchasing SFI TCredits or do any or all of the activities you mentioned, he/she is already a member of the Zing Network.
The only thing we can do is give a gift of either a GC or a TCredit to activate them to play any game or bid at the Auctions and earn RTs. Contacting them through different means like sending emails belongs to management.
Hope this explains but you can always ask Support or Gery himself about your question.

Thank you Erlinda;

I am sorry I did not make the question more clear. I realize that we as the Referrer of our PRM can not email them through use of the email address they registered with any of the Zing Network.

My concern is about the marketing emails sent by TripleClicks or sibling "properties" in the Zing Network. This concern is based on my own resentment of seeming to be forced to Subscribe to TripleClicks email when I joined SFI. I proceeded to ignore all emails from TripleClicks and SFI.

Our PRM maybe/should be able to Unsubscribe without losing their Membership.

Maybe, being forced to Subscribe to marketing-emails is having a major negative effect on our (SFI and Sponsor) instructional SFI emails as well.

Maybe SFI affiliates should instead have an option to Subscribe to receive non-SFI emails?

PS: I did post this in "Ask Gery".

Best Wishes,
17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Erlinda S.

[quote=1569450][quote=1569218]Hi, Stephen, I was analyzing your question and realized that we actually do not have any potential of writing an email to a PRM. What I understand is, when a person starts purchasing SFI TCredits or do any or all of the activities you mentioned, he/she is already a member of the Zing Network. The only thing we can do is give a gift of either a GC or a TCredit to activate them to play any game or bid at the Auctions and earn RTs. Contacting them through different means like sending emails belongs to management. Hope this explains but you can always [u]ask Support or Gery[/u] himself about your question. Best regards and have a nice day! [/quote] Thank you Erlinda; I am sorry I did not make the question more clear. I realize that we as the Referrer of our PRM can not email them through use of the email address they registered with any of the Zing Network. My concern is about the marketing emails sent by TripleClicks or sibling "properties" in the Zing Network. This concern is based on my own [b]resentment[/b] of seeming to be forced to Subscribe to TripleClicks email when I joined SFI. I proceeded to ignore all emails from TripleClicks [u]and SFI[/u]. [u]Our PRM maybe/should be able to Unsubscribe without losing their Membership.[/u] [i]Maybe, being forced to Subscribe to [b]marketing-emails[/b] is having a major negative effect on our (SFI [b]and Sponsor[/b]) [b]instructional SFI emails[/b] as well.[/i] Maybe SFI affiliates should instead have an option to Subscribe to receive non-SFI emails? PS: I did post this in "Ask Gery". Best Wishes, [/quote] Hi, So, you are referring to those SFI members who lost their membership due to the failure to perform for an entire year. Except for 2 cases I read at the Forum yesterday, most of them are not at all reacting either negatively or positively. They seem to just ignore. We do not know what's in their minds. Then we have just to wait for Gery's reply. Best regards,
Stephen D. posted:
Erlinda S. posted:
Hi, Stephen,

Thank you Erlinda;

I am sorry I did not make the question more clear. I realize that we as the Referrer of our PRM can not email them through use of the email address they registered with any of the Zing Network.

My concern is about the marketing emails sent by TripleClicks or sibling "properties" in the Zing Network. This concern is based on my own resentment of seeming to be forced to Subscribe to TripleClicks email when I joined SFI. I proceeded to ignore all emails from TripleClicks and SFI.

Our PRM maybe/should be able to Unsubscribe without losing their Membership.

Maybe, being forced to Subscribe to marketing-emails is having a major negative effect on our (SFI and Sponsor) instructional SFI emails as well.

Maybe SFI affiliates should instead have an option to Subscribe to receive non-SFI emails?

PS: I did post this in "Ask Gery".

Best Wishes,

Hi,
So, you are referring to those SFI members who lost their membership due to the failure to perform for an entire year. Except for 2 cases I read at the Forum yesterday, most of them are not at all reacting either negatively or positively. They seem to just ignore. We do not know what's in their minds.
Then we have just to wait for Gery's reply.

Best regards,

10x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Stephen D.

Posted 9 days ago More by Stephen D.

There are [b]Unsubscribe[/b] links on our [b]TripleClicks Member Center[/b] webpage https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/ and a link to set Email Preferences: https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/EmailManager [u]none of which Opt-out[/u] of [b]Membership[/b]. Best Wishes, :satisfied:
There are Unsubscribe links on our TripleClicks Member Center webpage www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/ and a link to set Email Preferences: www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/EmailManager none of which Opt-out of Membership.

Best Wishes,
17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings