SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

INFORMATION is always THE KEY !

Posted 10 days ago More by Sanjeev S.

THE EMAIL "Astro Auction Prize Claim Reminder" is being sent by Astro Auctions Mission Control AFTER 3 DAYS & it tells us: " to claim (y)our wins " as soon as possible to avoid forfeiting " Since a 7 days' time is ALLOWED for claiming the prizes, these emails can be *DELAYED* by at least 48 hours from the present dispensation. IN ANY CASE, there is a strong case to ADD INFORMATION. How about adding a note such as: :point_down: Please do this as soon as possible to avoid forfeiting any wins/ prizes. Thank you! Astro Auctions Mission Control :point_down::eyes::point_down: NOTE: Your win / prizes will be forfeited if not claimed by ** " ddmm " $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
THE EMAIL "Astro Auction Prize Claim Reminder" is being sent
by Astro Auctions Mission Control AFTER 3 DAYS & it tells us:
" to claim (y)our wins " as soon as possible to avoid forfeiting "

Since a 7 days' time is ALLOWED for claiming the prizes, these
emails can be *DELAYED* by at least 48 hours from the present
dispensation.

IN ANY CASE, there is a strong case to ADD INFORMATION.
How about adding a note such as:

Please do this as soon as possible to avoid forfeiting any wins/
prizes. Thank you!

Astro Auctions Mission Control

NOTE:
Your win / prizes will be forfeited if not claimed by ** " ddmm "

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago 3 Replies

One notice should be enough, when you read the instructions for the auctions it clearly states that you have 7 days to collect the prizes. I don't see why we should have to be reminded to collect what we have won. Good luck to all and collect your prizes as you win them.
One notice should be enough, when you read the instructions for the auctions it clearly states that you have 7 days to collect the prizes. I don't see why we should have to be reminded to collect what we have won. Good luck to all and collect your prizes as you win them.
9x SUPPORT
Norman T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Ronald P.

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

Oh...ok. I could see what you mean in your initially thread. Well, I have not experienced that before because I make sure I claim my prizes at most, some hours after the notification that the flight is ready to laugh. This is what we can manage ourselves......planning and timing. But of course, your suggestion is good so as to avoid panicking unnecessarily whether one has forfeited his winning or not.
Oh...ok. I could see what you mean in your initially thread.
Well, I have not experienced that before because I make sure I claim my prizes at most, some hours after the notification that the flight is ready to laugh.
This is what we can manage ourselves......planning and timing.
But of course, your suggestion is good so as to avoid panicking unnecessarily whether one has forfeited his winning or not.
16x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #17

Liked by Ronald P.

[quote=1569192]One notice should be enough, when you read the instructions for the auctions it clearly states that you have 7 days to collect the prizes. [u][b]I don't see why we should have to be reminded to collect what we have won[/b][/u]:speak_no_evil::hammer::hammer::hammer: . Good luck to all and collect your prizes as you win them.[/quote] :wave::wave: Precisely !:ok_hand::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :expressionless: :grinning: $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Norman T. posted:
One notice should be enough, when you read the instructions for the auctions it clearly states that you have 7 days to collect the prizes.
I don't see why we should have to be reminded to collect what we have won

. Good luck to all and collect your prizes as you win them.

Precisely !

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

[quote=1569194]Oh...ok. I could see what you mean in your initially thread. Well, I have not experienced that before because I make sure I claim my prizes at most, some hours after the notification that the flight is ready to :smiley: [u]laugh[/u] :neutral_face: LAUNCH. This is what we can manage ourselves......planning and timing. But of course, your suggestion is good so as to avoid panicking unnecessarily whether one has forfeited his winning or not.[/quote] :wave::wave: FACT 1 = I am LAZY:weary::sob::scream: :exclamation::point_down::ok_hand: But think, you can give yourself MORE "Chances to WIN" if you stagger your claims over the next 4 or 5 days. 80 VP on any day will give you ONE EXTRA ENTRY in the Daily Grand. 20 VP over a period of 4 days give 4 EXTRA CHANCES.:ok_hand: $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Olufunmilola O. posted:
Oh...ok. I could see what you mean in your initially thread.
Well, I have not experienced that before because I make sure I claim my prizes at most, some hours after the notification that the flight is ready to
laugh
LAUNCH.
This is what we can manage ourselves......planning and timing.
But of course, your suggestion is good so as to avoid panicking unnecessarily whether one has forfeited his winning or not.

FACT 1 = I am LAZY

But think, you can give yourself MORE "Chances to WIN" if you stagger
your claims over the next 4 or 5 days.

80 VP on any day will give you ONE EXTRA ENTRY in the Daily Grand.
20 VP over a period of 4 days give 4 EXTRA CHANCES.

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Jessie M.

Posted 10 days ago

Hello, Sanjeev, Till now, I haven't experienced the problems you are writing about. Perhaps, it helps that I do the betting in AA before closing it. The following day, the first thing I do is to go directly to the SFI Email inbox to check if there is an email from AA. Normally, a reminder that the item bided on is ready for me. From there I go to AA. Immediately after the claiming the prizes won, I also check if there are items which could be on Flight either on this same day while I am still with SFI. These are items which on Boarding. One more thing, I bid also on the items which will show the possibility of a Flight just before I close the laptop and/or the following day. As a result, this has become a routine for me.
Hello, Sanjeev,

Till now, I haven't experienced the problems you are writing about. Perhaps, it helps that I do the betting in AA before closing it. The following day, the first thing I do is to go directly to the SFI Email inbox to check if there is an email from AA. Normally, a reminder that the item bided on is ready for me. From there I go to AA. Immediately after the claiming the prizes won, I also check if there are items which could be on Flight either on this same day while I am still with SFI. These are items which on Boarding.
One more thing, I bid also on the items which will show the possibility of a Flight just before I close the laptop and/or the following day. As a result, this has become a routine for me.
10x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago, edited 6 days ago More by Sanjeev S.

[quote=1569192][b]One notice should be enough[/b]:smiley:, when you read the instructions for the auctions it clearly states that you have 7 days to collect the prizes. I [b]don't see why we should have to be reminded[/b] to collect what we have won. Good luck to all and collect your prizes as you win them.[/quote] :wave::wave: I agree with both :point_up_2:your [b]observations[/b]:thumbsup:. but you miss my point. IF [...at all !:grey_exclamation: ] a reminder needs to be going out , should it not be optimally timed :ok_hand: ? ? ? :grey_question: AND should it not provide "[u]factually correct & [b]IMPORTANT" information[/b][/u] ? Otherwise, the reminder might as well be sent INSIDE the mail that announces: Astro Auction #3x3y is ready for you! Make it more outlandish and THE REMINDER might even be included in : Auction Entry Confirmation (Astro Auction #3x3y) as an additional note therein: CLAIM YOUR PRIZE WHEN YOU WIN IT ! All i wanted to emphasize was "INFORMATION". I think THE TOPIC of the thread conveys the essence of my message. Telling a child that "Education is necessary" is just not enough. You have to answer a hundred more queries about WHY & more. We really [b]should[/b] disseminate AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE. $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Norman T. posted:
One notice should be enough
, when you read the instructions for the auctions it clearly states that you have 7 days to collect the prizes. I don't see why we should have to be reminded to collect what we have won. Good luck to all and collect your prizes as you win them.

I agree with both
your observations
. but you miss my point.
IF [...at all !
] a reminder needs to be going out , should it not be
optimally timed
? ? ?

AND should it not provide "factually correct & IMPORTANT" information ?

Otherwise, the reminder might as well be sent INSIDE the mail that announces:
Astro Auction #3x3y is ready for you!

Make it more outlandish and THE REMINDER might even be included in :
Auction Entry Confirmation (Astro Auction #3x3y)
as an additional note therein:
CLAIM YOUR PRIZE WHEN YOU WIN IT !

All i wanted to emphasize was "INFORMATION".
I think THE TOPIC of the thread conveys the essence of my message.

Telling a child that "Education is necessary" is just not enough.
You have to answer a hundred more queries about WHY & more.

We really should disseminate AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE.

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago More by Sanjeev S.

[quote=1569192]One notice should be enough, when you read the instructions for the auctions it clearly states that you have 7 days to collect the prizes. I don't see why we should have to be reminded to collect what we have won. Good luck to all and [b]collect your prizes as you win them[/b].[/quote] Dear Norman, :wave::wave: What a MAN OF WISDOM you are & how [b]good with words[/b] that i need all of 3 posts to respond :grinning: BUT I disagree with you for once:point_up_2: By all means, stagger your AA claims wisely and you can earn an EXTRA ENTRY into the DAILY GRAND draw every [??? provided you ARE an AA's addict ] day... An elaborate EXPLANATION was given in the same thread earlier. $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Norman T. posted:

Dear Norman,

What a MAN OF WISDOM you are & how good with words that i need all of
3 posts to respond

BUT I disagree with you for once

By all means, stagger your AA claims wisely and you can earn an EXTRA ENTRY
into the DAILY GRAND draw every [??? provided you ARE an AA's addict ] day...

An elaborate EXPLANATION was given in the same thread earlier.

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings