SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Members were always given THE CHOICE (?)

Posted 10 days ago, edited 10 days ago

In the MEMBER CENTER, there is a tab for Email Preferences that allows members to "Choose which emails TripleClicks sends (you}". A lot of water has flowed under the bridge BUT this nook appears to have been totally :frowning: ignored:anguished:. I suggest that an OPTION be added A S A P for the: Astro Auction Prize Claim Reminder It already goes straight to TRASH in my gmail [ i CAN control it ] BUT it still appears as an irritating eyesore, more so as it arrives 3 days [b]TOO SOON[/b]:weary:, in my SFI Affiliate inbox. $$:innocent: Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
In the MEMBER CENTER, there is a tab for Email Preferences that
allows members to "Choose which emails TripleClicks sends (you}".

A lot of water has flowed under the bridge BUT this nook appears
to have been totally
ignored

I suggest that an OPTION be added A S A P for the:

Astro Auction Prize Claim Reminder

It already goes straight to TRASH in my gmail [ i CAN control it ]
BUT
it still appears as an irritating eyesore, more so as it arrives 3 days
TOO SOON
, in my SFI Affiliate inbox.

$$

Sanjeev Suri from INDIA
Sanjeev S.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Mr. Sanjeev Yes I had a similar situation once, but the AA entry confirmation and AA ready to launch confirmation was sent to the promotion section in my email, not the spam or trash. So what I did was chose those emails and move them to my primary folder. After that I never had that issue, and the email notification goes straight to my primary. All the best! Zhumagul A.
Hi Mr. Sanjeev
Yes I had a similar situation once, but the AA entry confirmation and AA ready to launch confirmation was sent to the promotion section in my email, not the spam or trash. So what I did was chose those emails and move them to my primary folder.
After that I never had that issue, and the email notification goes straight to my primary.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.
35x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 10 days ago

Yeah.....sure. We can choose which emails we want to receive and I think the AA Prize Claim Reminder is not bad if we can be receiving it. But I think that is why we have AA dashboard to know which of the AA Prizes we are yet to claim. It is necessary to check the dashboard all the time because It will help you keep not only the track of unflaim prizes but also the auction you have participated in in the last 30days to keep your VIP badge. Regards.
Yeah.....sure. We can choose which emails we want to receive and I think the AA Prize Claim Reminder is not bad if we can be receiving it.
But I think that is why we have AA dashboard to know which of the AA Prizes we are yet to claim.
It is necessary to check the dashboard all the time because It will help you keep not only the track of unflaim prizes but also the auction you have participated in in the last 30days to keep your VIP badge.
Regards.
16x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #17

| Edit settings