SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Lack of clarity!!!

Posted 10 days ago

I think there's a lack of clarity in rewardical merchants as well as affiliates who promote those merchants, on what they gain by being positive to the program. I got in touch with a local grocery shop since he's registered as a rewardical merchant, with an intent to be his customer and examine whether it's possible to better my earnings as an SFI Affiliate. For a preliminary enquiry, I called him up and read out the list of commodities I needed to buy from him. Most of those were not available with him. For my surprise, he refused to transport even those available with him to my place! He asked me to just place order and drive down to carry those from his shop, which is 40kms away from my house! That shows, a few rewardical merchants are without clarity about what their role really benefits them. Even affiliates promoting such merchants deserve to be more knowledge about what they get in return for their related effort.
I think there's a lack of clarity in rewardical merchants as well as affiliates who promote those merchants, on what they gain by being positive to the program.

I got in touch with a local grocery shop since he's registered as a rewardical merchant, with an intent to be his customer and examine whether it's possible to better my earnings as an SFI Affiliate. For a preliminary enquiry, I called him up and read out the list of commodities I needed to buy from him. Most of those were not available with him. For my surprise, he refused to transport even those available with him to my place! He asked me to just place order and drive down to carry those from his shop, which is 40kms away from my house!

That shows, a few rewardical merchants are without clarity about what their role really benefits them.

Even affiliates promoting such merchants deserve to be more knowledge about what they get in return for their related effort.
SUPPORT
B S R.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Well, it's obvious that within time those who doesn't fit-in some standards of the good service will drop out by themselves, cause people won't use their services/goods if the service is lacking. I'm sorry for your experience .... maybe you can point to the merchant that he could/should mention the option of "local pick-up", so people would know that they can count only of this kind of delivery. However, we get to insert always new stores into the Program, and to enlarge our Rewardical program offer. I'm sure there are and will be the merchants and shops who will meet our needs well and we'll have mutual help. The good businessman knows that the good recommendation is the half of the sale; maybe you can help your merchant to improve his business "manners" .... If not he will lose, and you will insert others and get rewards ... So, we move on inserting in Rewardical. Keep on, to your success, regards :-)
Well, it's obvious that within time those who doesn't fit-in some standards of the good service will drop out by themselves, cause people won't use their services/goods if the service is lacking.
I'm sorry for your experience .... maybe you can point to the merchant that he could/should mention the option of "local pick-up", so people would know that they can count only of this kind of delivery.

However, we get to insert always new stores into the Program, and to enlarge our Rewardical program offer. I'm sure there are and will be the merchants and shops who will meet our needs well and we'll have mutual help.
The good businessman knows that the good recommendation is the half of the sale; maybe you can help your merchant to improve his business "manners" .... If not he will lose, and you will insert others and get rewards ... So, we move on inserting in Rewardical.
Keep on, to your success, regards :-)
4x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

Posted 10 days ago

This was good feedback for the merchant. They were contacted via SFI association. Maybe they will check in to take advantage of promoting their commerce here. Jan Green Network Majic Queen
This was good feedback for the merchant.

They were contacted via SFI association. Maybe they will check in to take advantage of promoting their commerce here.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 10 days ago

I assume that all goods purchased and delivered are free shipping unless stated otherwise. If unable to deliver, SFI has the right to hold back the money and do the refund.
I assume that all goods purchased and delivered are free shipping unless stated otherwise. If unable to deliver, SFI has the right to hold back the money and do the refund.
8x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

That's why SFI called the program Localvatia means, local advantage. You are supposed to be sponsor merchants in your locality only. So that you can support the merchant whenever he needs your support. It's also convenient for you to pickup your groceries from the store directly. Localvatia merchants are not liable for shipping the products they selling without charging a fee for shipping, if available. As you know, the margins for most of the groceries are within a bracket of 3-15 percentage. So the merchant is not in a position to offer free shipping. Sometimes, some of the merchandise are sold out. Ask them when it's available again.
That's why SFI called the program Localvatia means, local advantage. You are supposed to be sponsor merchants in your locality only. So that you can support the merchant whenever he needs your support. It's also convenient for you to pickup your groceries from the store directly. Localvatia merchants are not liable for shipping the products they selling without charging a fee for shipping, if available.

As you know, the margins for most of the groceries are within a bracket of 3-15 percentage. So the merchant is not in a position to offer free shipping.

Sometimes, some of the merchandise are sold out. Ask them when it's available again.
38x SUPPORT
Gopakumar R.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

[quote=1569215]I think there's a lack of clarity in rewardical merchants as well as affiliates who promote those merchants, on what they gain by being positive to the program. I got in touch with a local grocery shop since he's registered as a rewardical merchant, with an intent to be his customer and examine whether it's possible to better my earnings as an SFI Affiliate. For a preliminary enquiry, I called him up and read out the list of commodities I needed to buy from him. Most of those were not available with him. For my surprise, he refused to transport even those available with him to my place! He asked me to just place order and drive down to carry those from his shop, which is 40kms away from my house! That shows, a few rewardical merchants are without clarity about what their role really benefits them. Even affiliates promoting such merchants deserve to be more knowledge about what they get in return for their related effort.[/quote] Was the store you contacted a Rewardical Merchant as you called it or a Localvantia store that gives Rewardicals? If the latter then there is no obligation to deliver to you.
B S R. posted:
I think there's a lack of clarity in rewardical merchants as well as affiliates who promote those merchants, on what they gain by being positive to the program.

I got in touch with a local grocery shop since he's registered as a rewardical merchant, with an intent to be his customer and examine whether it's possible to better my earnings as an SFI Affiliate. For a preliminary enquiry, I called him up and read out the list of commodities I needed to buy from him. Most of those were not available with him. For my surprise, he refused to transport even those available with him to my place! He asked me to just place order and drive down to carry those from his shop, which is 40kms away from my house!

That shows, a few rewardical merchants are without clarity about what their role really benefits them.

Even affiliates promoting such merchants deserve to be more knowledge about what they get in return for their related effort.

Was the store you contacted a Rewardical Merchant as you called it or a Localvantia store that gives Rewardicals? If the latter then there is no obligation to deliver to you.
5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #19

Posted 9 days ago

Phill is right... For the Localvantia stores, there is no delivery obligation...some stores might have that service, some don't. I will agree that we, as buyers, also , need to be better informed about WHAT we can expect from the Localvantia and RECAs stores. If you are that "lucky" to have a Localvantia store near you, I would advise to go and meet the owner of the store... trying to create a friendly relationship... if he recognize in you a frequent buyer...who knows? One day you might get your merchandise delivered at your home address. But, if you start argueing with him...you can just forget it!
Phill is right...
For the Localvantia stores, there is no delivery obligation...some stores might
have that service, some don't.

I will agree that we, as buyers, also , need to be better informed about
WHAT we can expect from the Localvantia and RECAs stores.

If you are that "lucky" to have a Localvantia store near you, I would advise
to go and meet the owner of the store... trying to create a friendly relationship...
if he recognize in you a frequent buyer...who knows?
One day you might get your merchandise delivered at your home address.

But, if you start argueing with him...you can just forget it!
174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,616 | Followers: 1,121 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago

Hi, Sorry for the disappointment over the actions of your Rewardical ECA THis is business..and often, business is not just determined by the fact that it has a name or that it has been so registered.. What drives a successful business is the commitment, passion and the focus and positive drive -will and character of the manager to make things work and to give customers a satisfaction for their time and money spent.. Unfortunately, NOT many business manager has this orientation and NOT many too love their business and are not ready to sacrifice for its success..BUT there are still some others that can be relied upon their service that makes customers happy always..
Hi,
Sorry for the disappointment over the actions of your Rewardical ECA
THis is business..and often, business is not just determined by the
fact that it has a name or that it has been so registered..

What drives a successful business is the commitment, passion
and the focus and positive drive -will and character of the
manager to make things work and to give customers a satisfaction
for their time and money spent..

Unfortunately, NOT many business manager has this orientation
and NOT many too love their business and are not ready to sacrifice
for its success..BUT there are still some others that can be relied upon
their service that makes customers happy always..
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings