SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Still Majoring In Minors? Fire Yourself Up-Not Out!

Posted 10 days ago

Are You Still Majoring In Minors? Fire Yourself Up, Not Out The Door! Don't get so upset over the trivia actions, focus on the LARGE actions. Are those trivial things causing you to get all worked up over? Keeping your eyes on the big objective is surely your sweet-spot. In working with your affiliates, new and tenured, the big objective is helping them to develop to their highest possible potential. This can be reached quicker if we don't make big issues out of the minor mishaps that they are sure to face. Sure, explain the correct procedure they should use in the future, but the world isn't ending because of their mishap, get on with it. Like I learned in the service, it is much better to lose a battle amd win the war, than it is to win a battle and lose the war. Before we get all heated up over minute errors we need to ask ourselves, Is it really important? Over 50%, or more, of the feuds and quarrels we all have could have been prevented, if only, we, or they, would have asked themselves, Is This Really Important To Get All Worked Up About? So, in light of the foregoing, don't bury yourself under minute mishaps, and concentrate on the more important things, (In work, home-& spiritual lives.) Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Are You Still Majoring In Minors? Fire Yourself Up, Not Out The Door!

Don't get so upset over the trivia actions, focus on the LARGE actions. Are those trivial things causing you to get all worked
up over? Keeping your eyes on the big objective is surely your sweet-spot. In working with your affiliates, new and tenured, the big objective is helping them to develop to their highest possible potential. This can be reached quicker if
we don't make big issues out of the minor mishaps that they are sure to face. Sure, explain the correct procedure they should use in the future, but the world isn't ending because of their mishap, get on with it.

Like I learned in the service, it is much better to lose a battle amd win the war, than it is to win a battle and lose the war.
Before we get all heated up over minute errors we need to ask ourselves, Is it really important? Over 50%, or more,
of the feuds and quarrels we all have could have been prevented, if only, we, or they, would have asked themselves,
Is This Really Important To Get All Worked Up About? So, in light of the foregoing, don't bury yourself under minute
mishaps, and concentrate on the more important things, (In work, home-& spiritual lives.)

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Bruce, you sure have a powerful way of communicating. I personally hold you in high esteem. If you choose to you could right on the same list, with people like Bob Proctor, W. Clement Stone and the rest of the inspirational, motivational speakers. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with all of us here at SFI. Bless you and yours. Bye for now John Karban
Hi Bruce, you sure have a powerful way of communicating. I personally hold you in high esteem. If you choose to you could right on the same list, with people like Bob Proctor, W. Clement Stone and the rest of the inspirational, motivational speakers.
Thank you for sharing your wisdom with all of us here at SFI.
Bless you and yours. Bye for now
John Karban
2x SUPPORT
John K.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

I wrote a Forum Post the other day. It had so many people not understanding it. One person hurt my feelings, so I fired back. Gery deleted my post, but not his. I was so hurt and depressed. But I asked my friends here for prayer. Also did my entire prayer list. Now today I feel way better. Hubby fired back one of my things I like to say, "Let it be."
I wrote a Forum Post the other day.
It had so many people not understanding it.
One person hurt my feelings, so I fired back.

Gery deleted my post, but not his.
I was so hurt and depressed.
But I asked my friends here for prayer.
Also did my entire prayer list.

Now today I feel way better.
Hubby fired back one of my things I like to say, "Let it be."
39x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 10 days ago

[quote=1569227]I wrote a Forum Post the other day. It had so many people not understanding it. One person hurt my feelings, so I fired back. Gery deleted my post, but not his. I was so hurt and depressed. But I asked my friends here for prayer. Also did my entire prayer list. Now today I feel way better. Hubby fired back one of my things I like to say, "Let it be."[/quote] Hey Mary Is ok, take them easy. I have been slap many time before when I start to write in SFI Forum. I told myself to take them easy and learn from their mistake and ours. This days I no longer writing in this forum because I am to another spot to help other younger generation to spot the scam artise and minimise their losses in trading. At lease they don't slap me. I am a 20 year old trainer and trader, but I still reserve SFI spot for a second icome and reserve income incase one day I am really down to nothing. Anyway wish you all the best and Stay active, stay awsome don't let small issue disturb your progress. Cheers and have a great weekend. SangohTan
mary b. posted:
I wrote a Forum Post the other day.
It had so many people not understanding it.
One person hurt my feelings, so I fired back.

Gery deleted my post, but not his.
I was so hurt and depressed.
But I asked my friends here for prayer.
Also did my entire prayer list.

Now today I feel way better.
Hubby fired back one of my things I like to say, "Let it be."

Hey Mary
Is ok, take them easy.
I have been slap many time before when I start to write in SFI Forum.
I told myself to take them easy and learn from their mistake and ours.
This days I no longer writing in this forum because I am to another spot to help other younger generation to spot the scam artise and minimise their losses in trading. At lease they don't slap me.
I am a 20 year old trainer and trader, but I still reserve SFI spot for a second icome and reserve income incase one day I am really down to nothing.
Anyway wish you all the best and Stay active, stay awsome don't let small issue disturb your progress.
Cheers and have a great weekend.
SangohTan
5x SUPPORT
Sangoh T.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Bruce, All you are trying to say is that, when you AIM HIGHER You ride to the top of the LADDER... And when you THINK BIG..you enlarge the COAST of your INVESTMENT! Little things to NOT bother big minds of thought *The man who looks often to the sky does not know that the ant is passing by under his foot!*
Hi Bruce,
All you are trying to say is that, when you AIM HIGHER
You ride to the top of the LADDER...
And when you THINK BIG..you enlarge the COAST
of your INVESTMENT!
Little things to NOT bother big minds of thought
*The man who looks often to the sky does not know
that the ant is passing by under his foot!*
6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion