SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I'm Posting Free Ads Daily To Find My Future... Diamonds!

Posted 10 days ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Fellow Marketers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... [Advocate For Free Advertising] [i][b]I'm Posting Free Ads Daily To Find My Future... Diamonds![/b][/i] The fastest way I have found to find team leaders is through advertising daily. [b]As most in the forum know:[/b] - I don't have a SFI website displaying products - I don't have a Blog - I don't use Social Media - And Etc... [b]But what I do have is Access to Numerous Gateways:[/b] - "FREE" Gateway - NGRQ "No Get Rich Quick" Gateway - JMT "Join My Team" Gateway - And etc... My [b]MAIN[/b] goal is finding workers that will work on their own to attain the goal of Diamond Team Leaders. IF you have to Push, Pull or Drag a PSAs and CSAs over the finish line, that's a good sign that you don't have a Potential Diamond Team Leader. [b]Tip:[/b] Scout Daily To Find Your Future Diamond Team Leaders Without Fail!
Hi Fellow Marketers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... [Advocate For Free Advertising]

I'm Posting Free Ads Daily To Find My Future... Diamonds!

The fastest way I have found to find team leaders is through advertising daily.

As most in the forum know:
- I don't have a SFI website displaying products
- I don't have a Blog
- I don't use Social Media
- And Etc...

But what I do have is Access to Numerous Gateways:
- "FREE" Gateway
- NGRQ "No Get Rich Quick" Gateway
- JMT "Join My Team" Gateway
- And etc...

My MAIN goal is finding workers that will work on their own to attain the goal of Diamond Team Leaders.

IF you have to Push, Pull or Drag a PSAs and CSAs over the finish line, that's a good sign that you don't have a Potential Diamond Team Leader.

Tip: Scout Daily To Find Your Future Diamond Team Leaders Without Fail!
25x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

I absolutely agree with you that Pushing, Pulling or Dragging an affiliate to work doesn't work. We need to find people who will work their way to DTL. Advertising, whether paid or free, daily is the best way to find our future Team Leaders of DTLs. I too advertise daily on free sites. As always, you are spot on. Thanks for sharing.
I absolutely agree with you that Pushing, Pulling or Dragging an affiliate to work doesn't work. We need to find people who will work their way to DTL. Advertising, whether paid or free, daily is the best way to find our future Team Leaders of DTLs.

I too advertise daily on free sites.

As always, you are spot on. Thanks for sharing.
46x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 10 days ago

Great advice, Thommie! Finding the right place, at the right time and targeting the right group of people are keys to enroll your future SFI's diamonds. Help them achieve their goals, and you'll achieve yours, at the same time.
Great advice, Thommie!

Finding the right place, at the right time and targeting the right group of people
are keys to enroll your future SFI's diamonds.

Help them achieve their goals, and you'll achieve yours, at the same time.
108x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #16

Posted 10 days ago 1 Reply

Tommie, I agree with you that a sound potential Diamond is one, who needs not be dragged. He applies initiatives and creativity in his goals, ask questions at appropriate times and the right questions too at such times. Besides this I realized that those who make it a daily duty to turn all green, are often unhappy when they missed to maintain their long streaks, even in triple clicks. I realize that such who tried to maintain a good streak, soon extended their efforts to maintaining and nlosing any of their badges. And if anyone of it misses, he asked why! It's not difficult to spot such potential leaders in a team. Now this question comes, what can an awesome sponsor do in order to encourage and show great concern should such wonderful promising down line is in actual financial difficulties to meet up with the constraints at point in time? I think a GC and TC Transfer is very important at this point in time. It's not a bad business to intervene with incentives. Sponsor don't need to be dragged to realize that there is actual need to act. If not having enough, can reach out or intercede, from other team leaders or uplines. I think that's my understanding of who an awesome Sponsor is. I pray that I too, reach this level soonest. Best regards to everyone Franklin I pr
Tommie,

I agree with you that a sound potential Diamond is one, who needs not be dragged. He applies initiatives and creativity in his goals, ask questions at appropriate times and the right questions too at such times.

Besides this I realized that those who make it a daily duty to turn all green, are often unhappy when they missed to maintain their long streaks, even in triple clicks.

I realize that such who tried to maintain a good streak, soon extended their efforts to maintaining and nlosing any of their badges. And if anyone of it misses, he asked why! It's not difficult to spot such potential leaders in a team.

Now this question comes, what can an awesome sponsor do in order to encourage and show great concern should such wonderful promising down line is in actual financial difficulties to meet up with the constraints at point in time?

I think a GC and TC Transfer is very important at this point in time. It's not a bad business to intervene with incentives. Sponsor don't need to be dragged to realize that there is actual need to act. If not having enough, can reach out or intercede, from other team leaders or uplines. I think that's my understanding of who an awesome Sponsor is. I pray that I too, reach this level soonest.

Best regards to everyone
Franklin

I pr
SUPPORT
Mba-Nwite F.

Nigeria

Posted 10 days ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1569301]what can an awesome sponsor do in order to encourage and show great concern should such wonderful promising down line is in actual financial difficulties to meet up with the constraints at point in time? [/quote] For me, My potential Diamonds Go to Work to generate traffic to their Gateways to get signups, Sales and etc... [b]After all,[/b] SFI is an income producing business with over 10,000+ Products and Services and NOT a charity! My potential Diamonds know that they have to work to get what the want. I hope everyone know that SFI is a business, and as a business, our job is to generate sales and NOT provide charity to business owners.
Mba-Nwite F. posted:
what can an awesome sponsor do in order to encourage and show great concern should such wonderful promising down line is in actual financial difficulties to meet up with the constraints at point in time?

For me, My potential Diamonds Go to Work to generate traffic to their Gateways to get signups, Sales and etc...

After all, SFI is an income producing business with over 10,000+ Products and Services and NOT a charity!

My potential Diamonds know that they have to work to get what the want.

I hope everyone know that SFI is a business, and as a business, our job is to generate sales and NOT provide charity to business owners.
25x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Thanks Tommi This post talks about the essence of our business. We need to find our way, but also to incite our members to think and work. We can come to a success, but it can not do without great effort and learning. Every day something new is offered and we have to master it. Time and results will show how valuable we are.
Thanks Tommi

This post talks about the essence of our business.
We need to find our way, but also to incite our members to think and work.
We can come to a success, but it can not do without great effort and learning.
Every day something new is offered and we have to master it.
Time and results will show how valuable we are.
6x SUPPORT
Gordana R.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 days ago, edited 10 days ago More by Slavoljub V.

Hello, Captain Kirk. It is good when a person accepts his limits. [quote]If you have to push, pull or pull PSA and ADU over the target, it's a good sign that you do not have the Potential Diamond Team Leader./quote] But most of us who are here with you are trying to learn something to be happy when we cross the borders. So we push, pull PSA, CSA across the border. Have a nice day :four_leaf_clover:
Hello, Captain Kirk.
It is good when a person accepts his limits.
If you have to push, pull or pull PSA and ADU over the target, it's a good sign that you do not have the Potential Diamond Team Leader./quote]
But most of us who are here with you are trying to learn something to be happy when we cross the borders. So we push, pull PSA, CSA across the border.
Have a nice day

SUPPORT
Slavoljub V.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 10 days ago More by Slavoljub V. 1 Reply

I apologize typing error Hello, Captain Kirk. It is good when a person accepts his limits. [quote]IF you have to push, pull or drag a PSAs and CSAs over the finish line, that's a good sign that you do not have a Potential Diamond Team Leader.[/quote] But most of us who are here with you are trying to learn something to be happy when we cross the borders. So we push, pull PSA, CSA across the border. Have a nice day :four_leaf_clover:
I apologize
typing error

Hello, Captain Kirk.
IF you have to push, pull or drag a PSAs and CSAs over the finish line, that's a good sign that you do not have a Potential Diamond Team Leader.

But most of us who are here with you are trying to learn something to be happy when we cross the borders. So we push, pull PSA, CSA across the border.
Have a nice day
SUPPORT
Slavoljub V.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Please can you give us some example of free sites to advatise
Please can you give us some example of free sites to advatise
Yakubu M.

Nigeria

Posted 10 days ago More by Julius J.

I'm currently joining free sites daily and adding my banners and text ads, etc. Work when all others are relaxing with their business. I do have several FB groups I promote in.
I'm currently joining free sites daily and adding my banners
and text ads, etc. Work when all others are relaxing with their business.
I do have several FB groups I promote in.
6x SUPPORT
Julius J.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago, edited 10 days ago More by Julius J.

[quote=1569372]I apologize typing error Hello, Captain Kirk. It is good when a person accepts his limits. [quote]IF you have to push, pull or drag a PSAs and CSAs over the finish line, that's a good sign that you do not have a Potential Diamond Team Leader.[/quote] But most of us who are here with you are trying to learn something to be happy when we cross the borders. So we push, pull PSA, CSA across the border. Have a nice day :four_leaf_clover:[/quote] It's good to have a conversation with people, but I don't start talking about my business off front. I start asking them what they do for a living, or anything just to get them talking. They may very well ask you what you do for a living. Thats when I start talking about SFI. Why waste precious time on people you may not even know are interested in business. I can be posting ads in places where the outcome is better.
Slavoljub V. posted:
I apologize
typing error

Hello, Captain Kirk.
IF you have to push, pull or drag a PSAs and CSAs over the finish line, that's a good sign that you do not have a Potential Diamond Team Leader.

Have a nice day

It's good to have a conversation with people, but I don't
start talking about my business off front. I start asking
them what they do for a living, or anything just to get
them talking. They may very well ask you what you do for a
living. Thats when I start talking about SFI.

Why waste precious time on people you may not even
know are interested in business. I can be posting ads in places
where the outcome is better.
6x SUPPORT
Julius J.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

I have already joined the site and yet to post my leads yet..awaiting my leads credits to build up to 100,000 first and I think with this I will bring more prospects/ newbies to sfi.com.
I have already joined the site and yet to post my leads yet..awaiting my leads credits to build up to 100,000 first and I think with this I will bring more prospects/ newbies to sfi.com.
Nelson J.

Papua New Guinea

| Edit settings