SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Vacation mode

Posted 9 days ago More by Akila A.

I have a question about vacation mode. Now I am in a different country for holiday. Since I don't know about the WiFi and family program here, I just put my site in vacation mode. But I'm trying my level best to login to my site and completing my work. My question is since I put my site in vacation mode my versa points streak will be reduced by one day or will added one day for completing my daily tasks. After I finished the daily tasks for the day I will off the vocation mode and again put back to vocation mode until I complete the next day tasks. Until I return to Singapore I have to do this because I don't want to lose my badges especially the versa points streak badge because it is very difficult to start from one
I have a question about vacation mode. Now I am in a different country for holiday. Since I don't know about the WiFi and family program here, I just put my site in vacation mode. But I'm trying my level best to login to my site and completing my work. My question is since I put my site in vacation mode my versa points streak will be reduced by one day or will added one day for completing my daily tasks.

After I finished the daily tasks for the day I will off the vocation mode and again put back to vocation mode until I complete the next day tasks. Until I return to Singapore I have to do this because I don't want to lose my badges especially the versa points streak badge because it is very difficult to start from one
3x SUPPORT
Akila A.

Singapore

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

From the Solutions: "Can I preserve my VP streak if I go on vacation or am unable to access the Affiliate Center for a few days? 02/10/2016 Absolutely! If you're going on vacation, have a family emergency, or experience any other disruption, you can preserve your VP streak and not have to begin your count over. Just go to your MyAccount index and select the "On" option in the VP Streak Vacation Mode section.[b] Turning on Vacation Mode will remove one day from your streak each day this mode is enabled, so be SURE to turn it off when you return!"[/b]
From the Solutions:

"Can I preserve my VP streak if I go on vacation or am unable to access the Affiliate Center for a few days?
02/10/2016
Absolutely! If you're going on vacation, have a family emergency, or experience any other disruption, you can preserve your VP streak and not have to begin your count over. Just go to your MyAccount index and select the "On" option in the VP Streak Vacation Mode section. Turning on Vacation Mode will remove one day from your streak each day this mode is enabled, so be SURE to turn it off when you return!"

174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,616 | Followers: 1,121 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 days ago

Hi, If you are doing what you said you are doing then you will not lose your streak badges. You will only lose a day off your streak if you do not log in but are on vacation mode. This only saves your VP Streak Badge Please note that you will only save your VP Streak badge when you are on vacation. You will lose the rest of the streak badges if you are on vacation and do not login e.g. Poker/Blackjack streak etc. Cheers
Hi,

If you are doing what you said you are doing then you will not lose your streak badges. You will only lose a day off your streak if you do not log in but are on vacation mode. This only saves your VP Streak Badge

Please note that you will only save your VP Streak badge when you are on vacation. You will lose the rest of the streak badges if you are on vacation and do not login e.g. Poker/Blackjack streak etc.

Cheers
15x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1569364]I just put my site in vacation mode. But I'm trying my level best to login to my site and completing my work. My question is since I put my site in vacation mode my versa points streak will be reduced by one day or will added one day for completing my daily tasks. [/quote] Hello Akila, good day hope all is in order First of all hope you'll enjoy your holiday with your family Of course, you can put your business on vacation mode, and you can preserve your VP streak and not have to begin your count over, especially as you said it's very difficult to start again from 1-day steak Just go to your [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/index?referrer=search#vacation]MyAccount[/url] index and select the "On" option in the VP Streak Vacation Mode section. Just keep in mind that turning on Vacation Mode will remove one day from your streak each day this mode is enabled, so be SURE to turn it off when you return! You can read more at any time here: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=197071&referrer=search Regards Kaddour
Akila A. posted:
I just put my site in vacation mode. But I'm trying my level best to login to my site and completing my work. My question is since I put my site in vacation mode my versa points streak will be reduced by one day or will added one day for completing my daily tasks.

Hello Akila, good day hope all is in order
First of all hope you'll enjoy your holiday with your family
Of course, you can put your business on vacation mode, and you can preserve your VP streak and not have to begin your count over, especially as you said it's very difficult to start again from 1-day steak
Just go to your MyAccount index and select the "On" option in the VP Streak Vacation Mode section. Just keep in mind that turning on Vacation Mode will remove one day from your streak each day this mode is enabled, so be SURE to turn it off when you return!

You can read more at any time here:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=197071&referrer=search

Regards
Kaddour

2x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Ronald P.

Posted 9 days ago

Cellular access to Internet gives Affiliates MOBILE ACCESS to accomplish turning TABs GREEN and games access. Mobile access limited to accessing League Commissioner and Astro Auctions. Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Cellular access to Internet gives Affiliates MOBILE ACCESS to accomplish turning TABs GREEN and games access.

Mobile access limited to accessing League Commissioner and Astro Auctions.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 9 days ago More by Akila A. 1 Reply

I kept my site in vacation mode but trying my level best to do my daily tasks but I still lost some of my badges like green steak . My question is I kept my site in vacation mode just for safety purposes but still managed to complete my daily tasks. In this situation my versa points streak badge will be cut by 1 day or 1 day will be added for completing my task because I lost 3 of my badges after keeping in vacation mode. I never stop my paid ads as well. It was still running for my members sake. I put in vacation mode solely for safety purpose because now I'm in a different country for holiday. We can't predict the WiFi here. Sometimes it will be good and sometimes not. I can't use my mobile data here because I'm not using roaming on my phone because they charge a lot. Hope you all understand my question
I kept my site in vacation mode but trying my level best to do my daily tasks but I still lost some of my badges like green steak . My question is I kept my site in vacation mode just for safety purposes but still managed to complete my daily tasks. In this situation my versa points streak badge will be cut by 1 day or 1 day will be added for completing my task because I lost 3 of my badges after keeping in vacation mode. I never stop my paid ads as well. It was still running for my members sake.

I put in vacation mode solely for safety purpose because now I'm in a different country for holiday. We can't predict the WiFi here. Sometimes it will be good and sometimes not. I can't use my mobile data here because I'm not using roaming on my phone because they charge a lot. Hope you all understand my question
3x SUPPORT
Akila A.

Singapore

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1569822]I kept my site in vacation mode but trying my level best to do my daily tasks but I still lost some of my badges like green steak . My question is I kept my site in vacation mode just for safety purposes but still managed to complete my daily tasks. In this situation my versa points streak badge will be cut by 1 day or 1 day will be added for completing my task because I lost 3 of my badges after keeping in vacation mode. I never stop my paid ads as well. It was still running for my members sake. I put in vacation mode solely for safety purpose because now I'm in a different country for holiday. We can't predict the WiFi here. Sometimes it will be good and sometimes not. I can't use my mobile data here because I'm not using roaming on my phone because they charge a lot. Hope you all understand my question[/quote] Hi Akila, The moment you put vacation mode on, you lose one day, even if you turn vacation mode off on the same day. I wished we could turn it on and off same day and we did our work that day it would be ok . Unfortunately that is not the case, you lose the badge streaks and one day VP Streak every day that you have put Vacation mode on. I think it is because the system automatically detects Vacation mode and stops that day, even if you remove it same day. kind regards Enjoy your holiday. Maybe something could be done about this is the future as I understand your situation very well.
Akila A. posted:
I kept my site in vacation mode but trying my level best to do my daily tasks but I still lost some of my badges like green steak . My question is I kept my site in vacation mode just for safety purposes but still managed to complete my daily tasks. In this situation my versa points streak badge will be cut by 1 day or 1 day will be added for completing my task because I lost 3 of my badges after keeping in vacation mode. I never stop my paid ads as well. It was still running for my members sake.

I put in vacation mode solely for safety purpose because now I'm in a different country for holiday. We can't predict the WiFi here. Sometimes it will be good and sometimes not. I can't use my mobile data here because I'm not using roaming on my phone because they charge a lot. Hope you all understand my question

Hi Akila,

The moment you put vacation mode on, you lose one day, even if you turn vacation mode off on the same day.
I wished we could turn it on and off same day and we did our work that day it would be ok .

Unfortunately that is not the case, you lose the badge streaks and one day VP Streak every day that you have put Vacation mode on.

I think it is because the system automatically detects Vacation mode and stops that day, even if you remove it same day.
kind regards
Enjoy your holiday.

Maybe something could be done about this is the future as I understand your situation very well.
13x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Liked by Tanja K.

| Edit settings