SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Backdate

Posted 9 days ago

Urgent help, I want order something to fulfill my previous/November month with backdate system. I can pay only via paypal,as i have no credit card. The system is not showing me the backdate form when i select the pay pal method. So,how can i add my VPs to the November month by paying with Pay pal method???
Urgent help,
I want order something to fulfill my previous/November month with backdate system. I can pay only via paypal,as i have no credit card.
The system is not showing me the backdate form when i select the pay pal method.
So,how can i add my VPs to the November month by paying with Pay pal method???
tilahun t.

Ethiopia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago

The backdating orders sometimes doesn't work to few payment methods which includes PayPal. So the only way that it will work is, make the purchase for the product with the VPs you need and are short to requalifying to your rank of November. After when your done, submit a ticket to support with your order information and request to add that order to November. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/ Hope this helps! Zhumagul A.
The backdating orders sometimes doesn't work to few payment methods which includes PayPal.
So the only way that it will work is, make the purchase for the product with the VPs you need and are short to requalifying to your rank of November. After when your done, submit a ticket to support with your order information and request to add that order to November. www.sfimg.com/Support/

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.
35x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 9 days ago

How do I set up one-click ordering on TripleClicks using my PayPal account? To set up easy, fast one-click ordering of TripleClicks products from your PayPal account, log in at TripleClicks and go to the Auto-Delivery Manager page in your TripleClicks Account section. (NOTE: even if you don't have auto-delivery set up, you still have to go to this page.) Click the Create PayPal Billing Agreement button and log in to your PayPal account. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=203017&referrer=search
How do I set up one-click ordering on TripleClicks using my PayPal account? To set up easy, fast one-click ordering of TripleClicks products from your PayPal account, log in at TripleClicks and go to the Auto-Delivery Manager page in your TripleClicks Account section. (NOTE: even if you don't have auto-delivery set up, you still have to go to this page.) Click the Create PayPal Billing Agreement button and log in to your PayPal account. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=203017&referrer=search

23x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 9 days ago More by Anna S.

Hi Tilahun. I suggest you submit a ticket. Unfortunately I can't help you as I don't know but I'm sure if you submit a ticket they will be able to tell you what to do. Good luck with your effort.
Hi Tilahun.
I suggest you submit a ticket. Unfortunately I can't help you as I don't know but I'm sure if you submit a ticket they will be able to tell you what to do. Good luck with your effort.
Anna S.

South Africa

Posted 9 days ago More by Anna S.

Now I have also learnt something new. Very few days pass that I don't learn something from the forum. That's why I think it's important to read and take part in the forum. Have a great day everyone
Now I have also learnt something new.
Very few days pass that I don't learn something from the forum. That's why I think it's important to read and take part in the forum.
Have a great day everyone
Anna S.

South Africa

Posted 9 days ago

Follow Adam's advice: [img]https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/47580599_512159139267379_8857969271716708352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.xx&oh=8d0ca2db12d57dc97bdf2db7de5fb229&oe=5C63E16E[/img]
Follow Adam's advice:

174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,616 | Followers: 1,121 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

| Edit settings