SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

ID Suggestion

Posted 9 days ago

Dear Sir Gery Carson I've a question or suggestion over marketing and team building due to different ways of interest prefferbly where I live people usually like asking when ever they see something new to them, due to the fact Sir Gery I suggest having a T-shirt printed SFI either on front or back or a simple identity card(ID) that shows affiliate details and SFI, could also be an opportunity in my area to promote SFI bussines aswell as building my team, especially an ID could be a powerful tool cause it's easy to Carry anywhere you can go, looking forward to your response Thank you in advance
Dear Sir Gery Carson I've a question or suggestion over marketing and team building due to different ways of interest prefferbly where I live people usually like asking when ever they see something new to them, due to the fact Sir Gery I suggest having a T-shirt printed SFI either on front or back or a simple identity card(ID) that shows affiliate details and SFI, could also be an opportunity in my area to promote SFI bussines aswell as building my team, especially an ID could be a powerful tool cause it's easy to Carry anywhere you can go, looking forward to your response Thank you in advance
Nicholas M.

Zambia

Posted 9 days ago

Great suggestion Nicolas. But if I recall, someone mentioned something like this some weeks ago about buying the Eager Zebra T-shirt that can help promote Eager Zebra games etc. But Mr Gery said, they want the T-shirt to be special that is why you have to EARN the T-shirt by being one of the top 10 at the end of a month on any of the Eager Zebra games. But in the case of ID, even fliers, I guess this is what you can do for yourself. We have people here that out of their creativity and passion, they made something out to promote SFI and TripleClicks but it must be within SFI limit. You can get support to advice you through it. Regards.
Great suggestion Nicolas.
But if I recall, someone mentioned something like this some weeks ago about buying the Eager Zebra T-shirt that can help promote Eager Zebra games etc. But Mr Gery said, they want the T-shirt to be special that is why you have to EARN the T-shirt by being one of the top 10 at the end of a month on any of the Eager Zebra games.
But in the case of ID, even fliers, I guess this is what you can do for yourself. We have people here that out of their creativity and passion, they made something out to promote SFI and TripleClicks but it must be within SFI limit.
You can get support to advice you through it.
Regards.
16x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #17

Posted 9 days ago

[quote][/quote] Nicholas your suggestion is welcome. SFI has a lovely cap with SFI logo. There is also the recognition TShirts that member win when the earn monthly top performance on EZ, PB and other games. SFI also has fliers and car plates. These as you observed are great promo tools. You may search Triple clicks from your affiliate center to find more. I wish you success in our affiliate program and commend your good thinking.

Nicholas your suggestion is welcome. SFI has a lovely cap with SFI logo. There is also the recognition TShirts that member win when the earn monthly top performance on EZ, PB and other games. SFI also has fliers and car plates. These as you observed are great promo tools. You may search Triple clicks from your affiliate center to find more. I wish you success in our affiliate program and commend your good thinking.
PHILIP O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 days ago

https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=5601 Grow A Second Income X-Card You could try with these cards, too.
www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=5601

Grow A Second Income X-Card

You could try with these cards, too.
174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,616 | Followers: 1,121 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 days ago

It's a great idea but consider looking at it from a different perspective. YOU design (get SFI's approval on the finished design if it uses their logo or trademarks) and print any promotional items. Go to Marketing methods [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods&pg=1]https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods&pg=1[/url] and get many idea's like these: [i]Post SFI flyers on public bulletin boards in your area grocery stores, fitness centers and gyms, college student unions, Laundromats, and anywhere else that has boards for public postings. If you work in a large office where a conversation about a sideline home business won't get you in trouble, consider an SFI Mousepad for your desk and/or a coffee mug from the SFI "Shirts & More" Store. When your co-workers ask you about SFI, hand them this SFI X-Card. Do you regularly walk your dog in parks or other places where there are lots of people? If so, get an SFI dog-shirt. Because it's unusual to see a dog wearing garments, people will ask you about the shirt. When they do so, hand them this SFI X-Card. [/i][b][/b] The idea's are limited only by your imagination but YOU are the one that will benefit most, so YOU are the one to decide how to promote because YOU are building YOUR team! Much Success!
It's a great idea but consider looking at it from a different perspective. YOU design (get SFI's approval on the finished design if it uses their logo or trademarks) and print any promotional items.

Go to Marketing methods https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods&pg=1 and get many idea's like these:

Post SFI flyers on public bulletin boards in your area grocery stores, fitness centers and gyms, college student unions, Laundromats, and anywhere else that has boards for public postings.

If you work in a large office where a conversation about a sideline home business won't get you in trouble, consider an SFI Mousepad for your desk and/or a coffee mug from the SFI "Shirts & More" Store. When your co-workers ask you about SFI, hand them this SFI X-Card.

Do you regularly walk your dog in parks or other places where there are lots of people? If so, get an SFI dog-shirt. Because it's unusual to see a dog wearing garments, people will ask you about the shirt. When they do so, hand them this SFI X-Card.

The idea's are limited only by your imagination but YOU are the one that will benefit most, so YOU are the one to decide how to promote because YOU are building YOUR team!

Much Success!
3x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #2

| Edit settings