SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

my explanation on my suggestion

Posted 9 days ago More by Aremu S.

I think SFI can do something to our CSA program. Instead of awarding inactive CSAs, why not get active ones together that hasn't been awarded to any Co-sponsor. So, if one need active CSA, pay for it, get them and continue with the normal thing you are to do. This will put an end to the complain of not having active CSA. That is exactly what i mean in my suggestion. And thanks to Ellyn W. for the understanding. Thank you all for your contributions.
I think SFI can do something to our CSA program. Instead of awarding inactive CSAs, why not get active ones together that hasn't been awarded to any Co-sponsor. So, if one need active CSA, pay for it, get them and continue with the normal thing you are to do. This will put an end to the complain of not having active CSA. That is exactly what i mean in my suggestion.
And thanks to Ellyn W. for the understanding. Thank you all for your contributions.
Aremu S.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago More by Olufunmilola O. 1 Reply

Hello Arenu, Though I am not aware about your initial suggestion, but one thing I know is that, the INACTIVE CSA TODAY MIGHT BECOME ACTIVE TOMORROW and ACTIVE CSA TODAY MIGHT DECIDE TO OPT OUT TOMORROW. So, why not focusing on continue building as this is a number game. Seriously, it can be overwhelming and discouraging when having inactive hundreds and thousands of CSAs even PSAs. We just have to stay focused and accept this as part of our business. Accepting this and letting go will really help us stay on course. Regards.
Hello Arenu,
Though I am not aware about your initial suggestion, but one thing I know is that, the INACTIVE CSA TODAY MIGHT BECOME ACTIVE TOMORROW and ACTIVE CSA TODAY MIGHT DECIDE TO OPT OUT TOMORROW.
So, why not focusing on continue building as this is a number game.
Seriously, it can be overwhelming and discouraging when having inactive hundreds and thousands of CSAs even PSAs.
We just have to stay focused and accept this as part of our business.
Accepting this and letting go will really help us stay on course.
Regards.
16x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #17

Posted 9 days ago More by BENAHMED K. 1 Reply

Hello Aremu, Good day, hope all is fine, nice to read this suggestion What I want to say is not just because a CSA is inactive now does not mean they will always be inactive. As team leaders, we have to understand that concept that we're given these CSA's for a reason. Instead of posting in the forum how unhappy you are to have them, find the "one percent" that WANT to build a business. I have hundreds of currently inactive CSA's. I also have CSA's who are EA, and TL rankings. Recently, a few "sleeping" CSA's started working again. Maybe the last co-sponsor could not or did not communicate with them. Now it is YOUR JOB to be active and available for them. It must be very discouraging to someone who sees their sponsor or co-sponsor being negative in the forum. Try to remember that THEY are also reading this. Just change your mindset back to a team leader mindset and be an awesome sponsor! I advise you to check this page https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=9334 As sponsor kindly read this lesson about being [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295]awesome sponsor[/url] Regards Kaddour
Hello Aremu,

Good day, hope all is fine, nice to read this suggestion
What I want to say is not just because a CSA is inactive now does not mean they will always be inactive.
As team leaders, we have to understand that concept that we're given these CSA's for a reason. Instead of posting in the forum how unhappy you are to have them, find the "one percent" that WANT to build a business. I have hundreds of currently inactive CSA's. I also have CSA's who are EA, and TL rankings. Recently, a few "sleeping" CSA's started working again. Maybe the last co-sponsor could not or did not communicate with them.

Now it is YOUR JOB to be active and available for them. It must be very discouraging to someone who sees their sponsor or co-sponsor being negative in the forum. Try to remember that THEY are also reading this. Just change your mindset back to a team leader mindset and be an awesome sponsor!

I advise you to check this page www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=9334

As sponsor kindly read this lesson about being awesome sponsor

Regards
Kaddour
2x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Aremu S. 1 Reply

[quote=1569458]Hello Arenu, Though I am not aware about your initial suggestion, but one thing I know is that, the INACTIVE CSA TODAY MIGHT BECOME ACTIVE TOMORROW and ACTIVE CSA TODAY MIGHT DECIDE TO OPT OUT TOMORROW. So, why not focusing on continue building as this is a number game. Seriously, it can be overwhelming and discouraging when having inactive hundreds and thousands of CSAs even PSAs. We just have to stay focused and accept this as part of our business. Accepting this and letting go will really help us stay on course. Regards.[/quote] Read my initial suggestion here: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1568798#post-1568798
Olufunmilola O. posted:
Hello Arenu,
Though I am not aware about your initial suggestion, but one thing I know is that, the INACTIVE CSA TODAY MIGHT BECOME ACTIVE TOMORROW and ACTIVE CSA TODAY MIGHT DECIDE TO OPT OUT TOMORROW.
Seriously, it can be overwhelming and discouraging when having inactive hundreds and thousands of CSAs even PSAs.
Regards.

Read my initial suggestion here:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1568798#post-1568798
Aremu S.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago More by Aremu S. 1 Reply

[quote=1569459]Hello Aremu, Good day, hope all is fine, nice to read this suggestion What I want to say is not just because a CSA is inactive now does not mean they will always be inactive. As team leaders, we have to understand that concept that we're given these CSA's for a reason. Instead of posting in the forum how unhappy you are to have them, find the "one percent" that WANT to build a business. I have hundreds of currently inactive CSA's. I also have CSA's who are EA, and TL rankings. Recently, a few "sleeping" CSA's started working again. Maybe the last co-sponsor could not or did not communicate with them. Now it is YOUR JOB to be active and available for them. It must be very discouraging to someone who sees their sponsor or co-sponsor being negative in the forum. Try to remember that THEY are also reading this. Just change your mindset back to a team leader mindset and be an awesome sponsor! I advise you to check this page https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=9334 As sponsor kindly read this lesson about being [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295]awesome sponsor[/url] Regards Kaddour[/quote] I'm not unhappy. I have active CSAs and some of them are TLs too. In fact, you are not getting my point. I only put a suggestion here.
BENAHMED K. posted:
Hello Aremu,

What I want to say is not just because a CSA is inactive now does not mean they will always be inactive.
As team leaders, we have to understand that concept that we're given these CSA's for a reason. Instead of posting in the forum how unhappy you are to have them, find the "one percent" that WANT to build a business. I have hundreds of currently inactive CSA's. I also have CSA's who are EA, and TL rankings. Recently, a few "sleeping" CSA's started working again. Maybe the last co-sponsor could not or did not communicate with them.

Now it is YOUR JOB to be active and available for them. It must be very discouraging to someone who sees their sponsor or co-sponsor being negative in the forum. Try to remember that THEY are also reading this. Just change your mindset back to a team leader mindset and be an awesome sponsor!

Regards
Kaddour

I'm not unhappy. I have active CSAs and some of them are TLs too. In fact, you are not getting my point. I only put a suggestion here.
Aremu S.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1569448]I think SFI can do something to our CSA program. Instead of awarding inactive CSAs, why not get active ones together that hasn't been awarded to any Co-sponsor. So, if one need active CSA, pay for it, get them and continue with the normal thing you are to do. This will put an end to the complain of not having active CSA. That is exactly what i mean in my suggestion.ko And thanks to Ellyn W. for the understanding. Thank you all for your contributions.[/quote] Dear Aremu S; Let me admit that I have no idea of your previous post that necessitate this present one. CSAs and PSAs, either active or inactive are the products of self will, active encouragement from their upline members, or a combination of both. We all should be dispose to building our teams by expanding our team of PSAs and CSAs until we find the diamonds 💎 💎 💎. Getting what I'll call ready-made income-yielding CSAs I believe are a matter of pure happenstance. Best wishes.
Aremu S. posted:
I think SFI can do something to our CSA program. Instead of awarding inactive CSAs, why not get active ones together that hasn't been awarded to any Co-sponsor. So, if one need active CSA, pay for it, get them and continue with the normal thing you are to do. This will put an end to the complain of not having active CSA. That is exactly what i mean in my suggestion.ko
And thanks to Ellyn W. for the understanding. Thank you all for your contributions.

Dear Aremu S;

Let me admit that I have no idea of your previous post that necessitate this present one.

CSAs and PSAs, either active or inactive are the products of self will, active encouragement from their upline members, or a combination of both. We all should be dispose to building our teams by expanding our team of PSAs and CSAs until we find the diamonds 💎 💎 💎.
Getting what I'll call ready-made income-yielding CSAs I believe are a matter of pure happenstance.

Best wishes.
9x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

Liked by Michael Y.

Posted 9 days ago More by Olufunmilola O.

[quote=1569462][quote=1569458]Hello Arenu, Though I am not aware about your initial suggestion, but one thing I know is that, the INACTIVE CSA TODAY MIGHT BECOME ACTIVE TOMORROW and ACTIVE CSA TODAY MIGHT DECIDE TO OPT OUT TOMORROW. So, why not focusing on continue building as this is a number game. Seriously, it can be overwhelming and discouraging when having inactive hundreds and thousands of CSAs even PSAs. We just have to stay focused and accept this as part of our business. Accepting this and letting go will really help us stay on course. Regards.[/quote] Read my initial suggestion here: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1568798#post-1568798 [/quote] Yeah, I had read the post and I think my suggestion and advice is still the same. Even if after buying, how long do you know the CSA will stay active? Let us just hope for the best. This is part of our business. Wish you success.
Aremu S. posted:
Olufunmilola O. posted:
Hello Arenu,
Regards.

Read my initial suggestion here:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1568798#post-1568798

Yeah, I had read the post and I think my suggestion and advice is still the same.
Even if after buying, how long do you know the CSA will stay active?
Let us just hope for the best. This is part of our business.
Wish you success.
16x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #17

Posted 9 days ago More by Aremu S.

[quote=1569465][quote=1569448]I think SFI can do something to our CSA program. Instead of awarding inactive CSAs, why not get active ones together that hasn't been awarded to any Co-sponsor. So, if one need active CSA, pay for it, get them and continue with the normal thing you are to do. This will put an end to the complain of not having active CSA. That is exactly what i mean in my suggestion.ko And thanks to Ellyn W. for the understanding. Thank you all for your contributions.[/quote] Dear Aremu S; Let me admit that I have no idea of your previous post that necessitate this present one. CSAs and PSAs, either active or inactive are the products of self will, active encouragement from their upline members, or a combination of both. We all should be dispose to building our teams by expanding our team of PSAs and CSAs until we find the diamonds 💎 💎 💎. Getting what I'll call ready-made income-yielding CSAs I believe are a matter of pure happenstance. Best wishes. [/quote] i understand you Gabriel. Like i said, It's just a suggestion.
Gabriel E. posted:
Aremu S. posted:
I think SFI can do something to our CSA program. Instead of awarding inactive CSAs, why not get active ones together that hasn't been awarded to any Co-sponsor. So, if one need active CSA, pay for it, get them and continue with the normal thing you are to do. This will put an end to the complain of not having active CSA. That is exactly what i mean in my suggestion.ko

Dear Aremu S;

Let me admit that I have no idea of your previous post that necessitate this present one.

CSAs and PSAs, either active or inactive are the products of self will, active encouragement from their upline members, or a combination of both. We all should be dispose to building our teams by expanding our team of PSAs and CSAs until we find the diamonds 💎 💎 💎.
Getting what I'll call ready-made income-yielding CSAs I believe are a matter of pure happenstance.

Best wishes.

i understand you Gabriel. Like i said, It's just a suggestion.
Aremu S.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago More by BENAHMED K.

[quote=1569464][quote=1569459]Hello Aremu, Good day, hope all is fine, nice to read this suggestion What I want to say is not just because a CSA is inactive now does not mean they will always be inactive. As team leaders, we have to understand that concept that we're given these CSA's for a reason. Instead of posting in the forum how unhappy you are to have them, find the "one percent" that WANT to build a business. I have hundreds of currently inactive CSA's. I also have CSA's who are EA, and TL rankings. Recently, a few "sleeping" CSA's started working again. Maybe the last co-sponsor could not or did not communicate with them. Now it is YOUR JOB to be active and available for them. It must be very discouraging to someone who sees their sponsor or co-sponsor being negative in the forum. Try to remember that THEY are also reading this. Just change your mindset back to a team leader mindset and be an awesome sponsor! I advise you to check this page https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=9334 As sponsor kindly read this lesson about being [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295]awesome sponsor[/url] Regards Kaddour[/quote] I'm not unhappy. I have active CSAs and some of them are TLs too. In fact, you are not getting my point. I only put a suggestion here. [/quote] Hello my friend Aremu, Thanks for the reply, Of course, I understand your point very well because we're all facing this issue depending our team member desire & wish to work a lot or work only a few days or don't work at all When I said you're not happy I don't mean your self it's only a way of explanation Kindly check the links I shared with you to get my point also Hope you'll get as many active members possible to build your team & work with them to go forward as an awk tree Regards Kaddour [img]https://i.imgur.com/qJEzwsI.jpg[/img]
Aremu S. posted:
BENAHMED K. posted:
Hello Aremu,

Regards
Kaddour

I'm not unhappy. I have active CSAs and some of them are TLs too. In fact, you are not getting my point. I only put a suggestion here.

Hello my friend Aremu,

Thanks for the reply,
Of course, I understand your point very well because we're all facing this issue depending our team member desire & wish to work a lot or work only a few days or don't work at all

When I said you're not happy I don't mean your self it's only a way of explanation

Kindly check the links I shared with you to get my point also

Hope you'll get as many active members possible to build your team & work with them to go forward as an awk tree

Regards
Kaddour
2x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Aremu The suggestion you are making, would cause too many problems and fraud. Those active CSAs are someone else's PSAs, who's sponsors are working really hard to train, guide and showing support. Now if we are allowed to buy active CSAs, who will guarantee that anyone would concentrate on building their own team? People would leave behind on building their team and relying on earning income through CSAs. Also would cause fraud such as creating multiple fake accounts just to purchase active CSAs and earning CSC from them only. This suggestion doesn't makes any sense and instead of doing any good, it would completely harm the company. Besides any inactive members PSAs/CSAs today, can come back online tomorrow, so as long as their in your Genealogy downline report, never give up on them. So I suggest you concentrate on building your own team and go deeper. All the best! Zhumagul A.
Hi Aremu
The suggestion you are making, would cause too many problems and fraud.
Those active CSAs are someone else's PSAs, who's sponsors are working really hard to train, guide and showing support.

Now if we are allowed to buy active CSAs, who will guarantee that anyone would concentrate on building their own team?
People would leave behind on building their team and relying on earning income through CSAs.
Also would cause fraud such as creating multiple fake accounts just to purchase active CSAs and earning CSC from them only. This suggestion doesn't makes any sense and instead of doing any good, it would completely harm the company.

Besides any inactive members PSAs/CSAs today, can come back online tomorrow, so as long as their in your Genealogy downline report, never give up on them.

So I suggest you concentrate on building your own team and go deeper.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.
35x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

Here I am again Aremu! LOL :D Let's see if I can try and explain it... To those who already responded: Aremu's original SUGGESTION was to be able to "rent referrals". It is a feature that is used on other sites. You would pay for a certain number of referrals for a fixed period of time, and be able to benefit from their activity. At the end of that fixed period, you would either (1) continue to rent them; or (2) not rent them again, depending on their activity. In the original thread, others commented on why you would rent referrals, as opposed to just acquiring PSAs/PRMs through the normal marketing methods. I had responded that doing that is absolutely fine...but you're constantly dealing with ones who are inactive. The idea behind renting referrals is to benefit from an affiliates who are ACTIVE. Otherwise...and obviously...there would be no incentive to rent them. I did indeed state that the only way I could see Aremu's suggestion being implemented would be to modify the CSA program in some fashion. Someone mentioned fraud. On the other sites, the referrals that are rented are NOT attached to a sponsor (they joined directly through the site instead of through a referral's link), or the original sponsor is no longer a member. So, in that case, no sponsor is losing his/her referrals; you could say that the ones up for rent are "orphan" affiliates being reassigned for a fixed period of time. So there's no fraud involved. Now, in SFI's case, everyone who joins is attached to a primary sponsor, so that's why I mentioned the CSA program. A co-sponsor benefits from the activity of CSAs that he/she acquires. Maybe...and it's ONLY a suggestion...pools of CSAs - that have established themselves to be active, say at least for the prior month - could be made available in some fashion, either through a rental process or as a premium bonus (where you, as the co-sponsor, have to fulfill some requirement). Yes, affiliates' activity ebbs and flows...that is part of the marketing game. No one says that ALL (including the inactive ones) can't still be made available as usual (auctions, bonuses, etc.). This is just a possible way to combat the inactivity that is present.
Here I am again Aremu! LOL :D

Let's see if I can try and explain it...

To those who already responded:
Aremu's original SUGGESTION was to be able to "rent referrals". It is a feature that is used on other sites. You would pay for a certain number of referrals for a fixed period of time, and be able to benefit from their activity. At the end of that fixed period, you would either (1) continue to rent them; or (2) not rent them again, depending on their activity.

In the original thread, others commented on why you would rent referrals, as opposed to just acquiring PSAs/PRMs through the normal marketing methods. I had responded that doing that is absolutely fine...but you're constantly dealing with ones who are inactive. The idea behind renting referrals is to benefit from an affiliates who are ACTIVE. Otherwise...and obviously...there would be no incentive to rent them.

I did indeed state that the only way I could see Aremu's suggestion being implemented would be to modify the CSA program in some fashion. Someone mentioned fraud. On the other sites, the referrals that are rented are NOT attached to a sponsor (they joined directly through the site instead of through a referral's link), or the original sponsor is no longer a member. So, in that case, no sponsor is losing his/her referrals; you could say that the ones up for rent are "orphan" affiliates being reassigned for a fixed period of time. So there's no fraud involved.

Now, in SFI's case, everyone who joins is attached to a primary sponsor, so that's why I mentioned the CSA program. A co-sponsor benefits from the activity of CSAs that he/she acquires. Maybe...and it's ONLY a suggestion...pools of CSAs - that have established themselves to be active, say at least for the prior month - could be made available in some fashion, either through a rental process or as a premium bonus (where you, as the co-sponsor, have to fulfill some requirement).

Yes, affiliates' activity ebbs and flows...that is part of the marketing game. No one says that ALL (including the inactive ones) can't still be made available as usual (auctions, bonuses, etc.). This is just a possible way to combat the inactivity that is present.
Ellyn W.

United States

Posted 9 days ago

CSA Rewards are just as it says - Rewards. They are perks and gift, and when you get something you say Thank you and accept the gift. They have their own Sponsors. Remember, we are all somebody's PSA and we are all somebody's CSA. We are all Sponsors and Co-Sponsors. So, if one PSA is not active he is not active neither as somebody's CSA. How can you know when you insert one PSA through your gateway that he would be active? You cannot know it - as you cannot know when they come to you as your CSA would they be active. It is not the matter even if you pay or not - you pay when you buy PSAs and still you are not guaranteed that they will work. I think CSA Rewards Program is purposely made to motivate new members to grow Teams while we still don''t have skills and knowledge to make our own "recruitment campaigns". So, we learn Sponsorship through CSA program - communication, sending e-cards, sending letters through CSA Mailer and we get practice in welcoming members aso. At the other hand we are not in a problem what to teach them at the beginning when we become Co-Sponsors, because they have their own Sponsors who train them. And later on, as we get in practice of sponsoring we can benefit to our CSAs by helping them as Co-Sponsors if we see that their Sponsors are inactive or unexperienced. And we get all this possibilities for[i] free[/i] - no risk, no investment. The same percentage of inactive PSAs regards to CSAs too, because we are all both :-) So, we can only earn and gain experience with CSAs, and we can help them to become active too. So, we say - thank you SFI - for having an opportunity through those perks and awards. That is how I see this - Thank you.
CSA Rewards are just as it says - Rewards. They are perks and gift, and when you get something you say Thank you and accept the gift. They have their own Sponsors. Remember, we are all somebody's PSA and we are all somebody's CSA.
We are all Sponsors and Co-Sponsors.
So, if one PSA is not active he is not active neither as somebody's CSA. How can you know when you insert one PSA through your gateway that he would be active? You cannot know it - as you cannot know when they come to you as your CSA would they be active.
It is not the matter even if you pay or not - you pay when you buy PSAs and still you are not guaranteed that they will work.

I think CSA Rewards Program is purposely made to motivate new members to grow Teams while we still don''t have skills and knowledge to make our own "recruitment campaigns". So, we learn Sponsorship through CSA program - communication, sending e-cards, sending letters through CSA Mailer and we get practice in welcoming members aso.
At the other hand we are not in a problem what to teach them at the beginning when we become Co-Sponsors, because they have their own Sponsors who train them.
And later on, as we get in practice of sponsoring we can benefit to our CSAs by helping them as Co-Sponsors if we see that their Sponsors are inactive or unexperienced.

And we get all this possibilities for free - no risk, no investment. The same percentage of inactive PSAs regards to CSAs too, because we are all both :-) So, we can only earn and gain experience with CSAs, and we can help them to become active too.
So, we say - thank you SFI - for having an opportunity through those perks and awards.
That is how I see this - Thank you.
4x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

| Edit settings