SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Last Minute (Days) To Get Your Speedster Badge !

Posted 9 days ago More by Ana B.

Hello SFI-ers, Last days to get Speedster Badge + CSA Bonus , just in case You've missed the [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2018/11/19/comp-plan-review-and-adjustments/]announcement[/url]: EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER BADGE [quote]Qualify for the ESB (Executive Speed Bonus) in December and you’ll receive the new “EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER” badge. Earn the basic badge and 100 Badge Quest points [b]by requalifying as an EA by December 10th[/b].[/quote] [quote] Executive Speed Bonus Here are the details for the Executive Speed Bonus (ESB): In December, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, and you’ll [b]automatically receive 10 additional new CSAs[/b] (to go with the standard 10 Bonus CSAs you receive as an EA perk for a total of 20 CSAs).[/quote] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/ea]How To Go EA:[/url] *Transfer Buying *Online Sales *Affiliate Actions and / or [url=https://www.rewardical.com/Exchange]reedem Rewardicals[/url] for missing VersaPoints 3 days to go , plenty of time to get Your Speedster Badge + CSA Bonus, grab them ! Have a nice day all, Ana B.
Hello SFI-ers,

Last days to get Speedster Badge + CSA Bonus , just in case You've missed the announcement:

EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER BADGE
Qualify for the ESB (Executive Speed Bonus) in December and you’ll receive the new “EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER” badge. Earn the basic badge and 100 Badge Quest points by requalifying as an EA by December 10th.

Executive Speed Bonus
Here are the details for the Executive Speed Bonus (ESB):
In December, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, and you’ll automatically receive 10 additional new CSAs (to go with the standard 10 Bonus CSAs you receive as an EA perk for a total of 20 CSAs).

How To Go EA:
*Transfer Buying
*Online Sales
*Affiliate Actions

and / or reedem Rewardicals for missing VersaPoints

3 days to go , plenty of time to get Your Speedster Badge + CSA Bonus, grab them !

Have a nice day all,
Ana B.
10x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1569480]Hello SFI-ers, Last days to get Speedster Badge + CSA Bonus , just in case You've missed the [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2018/11/19/comp-plan-review-and-adjustments/]announcement[/url]: EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER BADGE [quote]Qualify for the ESB (Executive Speed Bonus) in December and you’ll receive the new “EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER” badge. Earn the basic badge and 100 Badge Quest points [b]by requalifying as an EA by December 10th[/b].[/quote] [quote] Executive Speed Bonus Here are the details for the Executive Speed Bonus (ESB): In December, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, and you’ll [b]automatically receive 10 additional new CSAs[/b] (to go with the standard 10 Bonus CSAs you receive as an EA perk for a total of 20 CSAs).[/quote] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/ea]How To Go EA:[/url] *Transfer Buying *Online Sales *Affiliate Actions and / or [url=https://www.rewardical.com/Exchange]reedem Rewardicals[/url] for missing VersaPoints 3 days to go , plenty of time to get Your Speedster Badge + CSA Bonus, grab them ! Have a nice day all, Ana B. [/quote] Thanks for sharing this reminder here in the Forum Ms. Ana!🐝 Everyone should take advantage with this, in order to have extra points for Badge Quest Competition! 💪 Good luck to everyone! 🍷 Have a great day!🌞 RIA
Ana B. posted:
Hello SFI-ers,

Last days to get Speedster Badge + CSA Bonus , just in case You've missed the announcement:

EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER BADGE
Qualify for the ESB (Executive Speed Bonus) in December and you’ll receive the new “EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER” badge. Earn the basic badge and 100 Badge Quest points by requalifying as an EA by December 10th.

Executive Speed Bonus
In December, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, and you’ll automatically receive 10 additional new CSAs (to go with the standard 10 Bonus CSAs you receive as an EA perk for a total of 20 CSAs).

How To Go EA:
*Transfer Buying
*Online Sales
*Affiliate Actions

and / or reedem Rewardicals for missing VersaPoints

3 days to go , plenty of time to get Your Speedster Badge + CSA Bonus, grab them !

Have a nice day all,
Ana B.

Thanks for sharing this reminder here in the Forum Ms. Ana!🐝
Everyone should take advantage with this, in order to have extra points for Badge Quest Competition! 💪

Good luck to everyone! 🍷
Have a great day!🌞

RIA
25x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

Posted 9 days ago

Hello dear Ana, Good day hope all is fine, thanks for the nice reminder Hope all our SFI & Zing network friends will not miss this nice opportunity and I advise all to take the amazing benefits of this options especially by getting the 10 CSAs bonus: Executive Speed Bonus Here are the details for the Executive Speed Bonus (ESB): In December, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, and you’ll automatically receive 10 additional new CSAs (to go with the standard 10 Bonus CSAs you receive as an EA perk for a total of 20 CSAs). Note: ESB is planned to be offered for December 2018 ONLY. However, if we see a significant number of affiliates requalify as EAs early in December, we will extend the program and, potentially, make it a permanent monthly feature. And the badge quest points: To earn the Executive Speedster badge, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, 2018. Requalify by Dec. 7th for bronze trim, Dec. 5th for silver trim and Dec. 1st for gold trim [img]https://i.imgur.com/FoKhPC8.png[/img] Regards Kaddour
Hello dear Ana,

Good day hope all is fine, thanks for the nice reminder

Hope all our SFI & Zing network friends will not miss this nice opportunity and I advise all to take the amazing benefits of this options especially by getting the 10 CSAs bonus:
Executive Speed Bonus

Note: ESB is planned to be offered for December 2018 ONLY. However, if we see a significant number of affiliates requalify as EAs early in December, we will extend the program and, potentially, make it a permanent monthly feature.
And the badge quest points:
To earn the Executive Speedster badge, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, 2018. Requalify by Dec. 7th for bronze trim, Dec. 5th for silver trim and Dec. 1st for gold trim

Regards
Kaddour
2x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Ana B; Timely reminder. I wish every SFIers desirous of acquiring the EA speedster badge all the very best. Thank you.
Ana B;

Timely reminder.
I wish every SFIers desirous of acquiring the EA speedster badge all the very best.

Thank you.
9x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago

Addition to what [b]Ana B[/b] have said so far, There are still four good ways of earning this badges within the 10th days if you are really serious in building your own business with your team as well because your team will following your footstep. 1 Set up Auto-Delivery of 125 TCredits pack, The pack will give 125 TCREDITS+1500 VP+ 32 RW, you will earn the Executive Speedster badge immediately. 2 Redeemed your rewardicals to VP direct, If you can redeemed up to 1500 VP from your rewardicals now, you will earn the Executive Speedster badge. 3 Try as much as possible to win TCredits Subscription -- 125 TCredits pack for 3 months (includes 4,500 Sales VersaPoints!) In Astro auctions. this give you 125 TCredits+1500 VP to qualify every month within that 3 months and Executive Speedster badge is sure, that means you don't need to fight of setting up AD again and you don't need to redeemed your RW to VP in order to earn Executive Speedster badge again. 4 Try as much as possible to earn a new level in both badges quest contest every month, by advancing into a new level in any of the badges quest contest will enable to earn the prizes of that level and you can convert the rewardicals you will earn into VP and that is another level of earn Executive Speedster badge. [b]Note: This Executive Speedster badge is for every month to month, That means we need to earn this badge every month by re-qualify as EA between 1st to 10th of every month.[/b] Go for it, don't miss it because it have a lots to do toward your SFI badges quest points. Thanks, Ana B ! For sharing this with us all, Just keep up the good work.
Addition to what Ana B have said so far, There are still four good ways of earning this badges within the 10th days if you are really serious in building your own business with your team as well because your team will following your footstep.

1 Set up Auto-Delivery of 125 TCredits pack, The pack will give 125 TCREDITS+1500 VP+ 32 RW, you will earn the Executive Speedster badge immediately.

2 Redeemed your rewardicals to VP direct, If you can redeemed up to 1500 VP from your rewardicals now, you will earn the Executive Speedster badge.

3 Try as much as possible to win TCredits Subscription -- 125 TCredits pack for 3 months (includes 4,500 Sales VersaPoints!) In Astro auctions. this give you 125 TCredits+1500 VP to qualify every month within that 3 months and Executive Speedster badge is sure, that means you don't need to fight of setting up AD again and you don't need to redeemed your RW to VP in order to earn Executive Speedster badge again.

4 Try as much as possible to earn a new level in both badges quest contest every month, by advancing into a new level in any of the badges quest contest will enable to earn the prizes of that level and you can convert the rewardicals you will earn into VP and that is another level of earn Executive Speedster badge.

Note: This Executive Speedster badge is for every month to month, That means we need to earn this badge every month by re-qualify as EA between 1st to 10th of every month.

Go for it, don't miss it because it have a lots to do toward your SFI badges quest points.

Thanks, Ana B ! For sharing this with us all, Just keep up the good work.
79x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #7

Liked by Ana B. Marilyn C.

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

On December 5, 2018 I re-qualified for EA, but I still have not received an additional 10 CSA bonus. I wonder when I get them? Maybe I'm wrong, but I can not find them in my Genealogy, any help!?
On December 5, 2018 I re-qualified for EA, but I still have not received an additional 10 CSA bonus. I wonder when I get them? Maybe I'm wrong, but I can not find them in my Genealogy, any help!?
Mimi K.

Macedonia

Posted 9 days ago

Thanks Ana for the reminder
Thanks Ana for the reminder
SUPPORT
Ahmed Shamis S.

Maldives

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Mini, You can check for CSA in the CSA Ledger https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/CSARewardsLedger With Regards, Satish
Hi Mini,
You can check for CSA in the CSA Ledger
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/CSARewardsLedger

With Regards,
Satish
Satish N.

India

Posted 9 days ago More by Ana B.

[quote=1569513]On December 5, 2018 I re-qualified for EA, but I still have not received an additional 10 CSA bonus. I wonder when I get them? Maybe I'm wrong, but I can not find them in my Genealogy, any help!?[/quote] HI Mimi, Congratulations! You will get them, don't worry. I got mine a few days later. You will not get email notification but You can search in Genealogy , Quick filter search : [img]https://i.imgur.com/ydg5GAM.png[/img] Have a nice day, Ana B.
Mimi K. posted:

HI Mimi,

Congratulations!

You will get them, don't worry. I got mine a few days later. You will not get email notification but You can search in Genealogy , Quick filter search :

Have a nice day,
Ana B.
10x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

True ana. And it feels good to have that badge. Stretching has been witnessed beyond what many saw as a mirage.
True ana. And it feels good to have that badge. Stretching has been witnessed beyond what many saw as a mirage.
SUPPORT
njuguna K.

Kenya

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

thanks for the reminder. if we seriously understand our business, we do not wait for minits for the actions. work is being built from the first day of the month, are we not going to seriously approach the work.[img]https://i.imgur.com/9n2BsSO.jpg[/img]
thanks for the reminder.
if we seriously understand our business, we do not wait for minits for the actions. work is being built from the first day of the month, are we not going to seriously approach the work.
9x SUPPORT
Tatjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 7 days ago More by Ana B.

Don't Miss Your Speedster Badge , only by December 10th: [quote]Qualify for the ESB (Executive Speed Bonus) in December and you’ll receive the new “EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER” badge. Earn the basic badge and 100 Badge Quest points by requalifying as an[b] EA by December 10th[/b].[/quote] Have a nice day all, Ana B.
Don't Miss Your Speedster Badge , only by December 10th:

Have a nice day all,
Ana B.
10x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion

| Edit settings