SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Congratulations Community Friend John P.

Posted 9 days ago More by Jan G.

I just congratulated my good community friend from a social business community, who celebrated 20th Anniversary in September 2018. Congratulations John P., new SFI BTL [img]https://www.sfimg.com/img/affiliate/c9/7e/9331163/image-s1-1x.jpg[/img] Jan Green Network Majic Queen [img]http://jazlive.weebly.com/uploads/5/4/6/3/54631305/jaz-niche_orig.gif[/img]
I just congratulated my good community friend from a social business community, who celebrated 20th Anniversary in September 2018.

Congratulations John P., new SFI BTL

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 9 days ago

Hello Jan, Good day hope all is fine, nice to read from you Thanks for the congrats to our friend John for his 20 years anniversary & for becoming BTL All the best & many wishes to all of us to reach more success Regards Kaddour
Hello Jan,

Good day hope all is fine, nice to read from you

Thanks for the congrats to our friend John for his 20 years anniversary & for becoming BTL

All the best & many wishes to all of us to reach more success

Regards
Kaddour

2x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Jan G.

Thank you Benahmed, John and I have been networking online for more than a dozen years. He is on of my 20k plus International CONNECTIONs online. John helped me launch my 1st Eager Zebra League via his POPULAR Community Forum. I'm getting ready to aggressively promote my league, now that commissioners can delete inactive players.
Thank you Benahmed,

John and I have been networking online for more than a dozen years.

He is on of my 20k plus International CONNECTIONs online.

John helped me launch my 1st Eager Zebra League via his POPULAR Community Forum.

I'm getting ready to aggressively promote my league, now that commissioners can delete inactive players.
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

| Edit settings