SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

i cant continue like this

Posted 9 days ago More by garaga m.

i thought relation with sfi and upline /sponsor is for lifetime but my sonsor /upline blocked me as i asked them for tc gc even after they refused me i have lost peace of mind since then i am very sensitive person what am i to do i dont know please somebody ask my sponsor and my senior most upline to unblock me and be friends with me there are only two persons in my upline apart from my sponsor they need not support me i know they have no obligation to support me but they can be friends with me i really wanted to be ea for third time too my csas are my friends too even knowing only for short time i used some rt tobe ea in sept and got 500 csa i shared this my senior most uline and rest of rt to be in oct now idont have any rt left time pls ask them to unblock and be friends with me or ask them to reassign me to someone else or ask them to tell support /sfi corporate to give me to some one else so that i can have a new sponsor and upline and i can have some peace of mind iwant to be able to shae=re my happiness and sadness with my sponsor/upline i cant ask them myself as i am blocked from all communication please help me i dont know what todo please help me thank you
i thought relation with sfi and upline /sponsor is for lifetime
but my sonsor /upline blocked me as i asked them for tc gc even after they refused me
i have lost peace of mind since then i am very sensitive person
what am i to do i dont know
please somebody ask my sponsor and my senior most upline to unblock me and be friends with me
there are only two persons in my upline apart from my sponsor
they need not support me i know they have no obligation to support me but they can be friends with me
i really wanted to be ea for third time too
my csas are my friends too even knowing only for short time
i used some rt tobe ea in sept and got 500 csa i shared this my senior most uline and rest of rt to be in oct now idont have any rt left time
pls ask them to unblock and be friends with me or ask them to reassign me to someone else or ask them to tell support /sfi corporate to give me to some one else so that i can have a new sponsor and upline
and i can have some peace of mind iwant to be able to shae=re my happiness and sadness with my sponsor/upline
i cant ask them myself as i am blocked from all communication
please help me i dont know what todo
please help me
thank you
garaga m.

India

Liked by John K. Bruce H.

Posted 9 days ago More by garaga m.

i gave my email to my movers in csas to be in contact even after iam not cosponsor ilove persons very much i am sesitive persons pls help me
i gave my email to my movers in csas to be in contact even after iam not cosponsor ilove persons very much
i am sesitive persons pls help me
garaga m.

India

Posted 9 days ago

You do not need sponsors or upline to be successful. This is your business not theirs. If you want friends so that you can ask for gift certificates to become EA, they all will block you. Learn it your self to become EA at www.sfimg.com/EA Find some products to sell to your friends and family - and get them to join you. Before you know it, you will rise in ranks again. Good luck. Jay-
You do not need sponsors or upline to be successful. This is your business not theirs. If you want friends so that you can ask for gift certificates to become EA, they all will block you. Learn it your self to become EA at www.sfimg.com/EA

Find some products to sell to your friends and family - and get them to join you. Before you know it, you will rise in ranks again.

Good luck.

Jay-
12x SUPPORT
Jay E.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

I'm sorry to read this. but if no one in your line wants to communicate with you. all forum members will help you with any questions and guidelines. You can not change the sponsor unless the sponsor decides to assign you a branch.
I'm sorry to read this. but if no one in your line wants to communicate with you. all forum members will help you with any questions and guidelines. You can not change the sponsor unless the sponsor decides to assign you a branch.
9x SUPPORT
Tatjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion

contains great tip

Posted 9 days ago

Garaga- I can see you are in quite the predicament. Asking your sponsor for money is not the way to go in this business. Asking your sponsor to Teach you how to earn money is. You have your sponsor's E-mail address outside of SFI. Try contacting him/her through that e-mail and explain to them that you would like to know the steps you can take in SFI to earn money. There is no such thing as a free lunch in SFI. You have to work for what you want to achieve. Just by asking the forum for help makes me believe that you were misunderstood by your upline. To them it seems like they may have thought you were a scammer just trying to get them to send you money. But that wasn't the case at all was it? If you want to be reassigned to a new sponsor there are some steps you can take. However, I don't recommend them, I think you should start working your business as best as you can and show your sponsor that you are a hard worker. Perhaps that will help you to have him unblock you. Good luck, -Thomas M. [img]https://i.imgur.com/CArvNSA.jpg[/img]
Garaga-

I can see you are in quite the predicament. Asking your sponsor for money is not the way to go in this business. Asking your sponsor to Teach you how to earn money is.

You have your sponsor's E-mail address outside of SFI. Try contacting him/her through that e-mail and explain to them that you would like to know the steps you can take in SFI to earn money.

There is no such thing as a free lunch in SFI. You have to work for what you want to achieve.

Just by asking the forum for help makes me believe that you were misunderstood by your upline. To them it seems like they may have thought you were a scammer just trying to get them to send you money. But that wasn't the case at all was it?

If you want to be reassigned to a new sponsor there are some steps you can take. However, I don't recommend them, I think you should start working your business as best as you can and show your sponsor that you are a hard worker. Perhaps that will help you to have him unblock you.

Good luck,

-Thomas M.

24x SUPPORT
Thomas M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by garaga m. 2 Replies

i wont any support from them again i just want to be friends wihthem to be able to share hapiiness and sadness with them tobe in good rapport with them or if that is not possible then tobe given to some other team so i have new sponsor/upline pls help me
i wont any support from them again
i just want to be friends wihthem
to be able to share hapiiness and sadness with them
tobe in good rapport with them
or if that is not possible then tobe given to some other team so i have new sponsor/upline
pls help me
garaga m.

India

Posted 9 days ago

Hi garaga. I feel for you. I know it may pain you in this business to be let down by your sponsor, but take it from that in this biz, you scantly depend on your upline for day-to-day support. M6st of the work lies squarely on your shoulders. Work diligently and hope to see you at the top. Kind regards. Elkanah.
Hi garaga. I feel for you. I know it may pain you in this business to be let down by your sponsor, but take it from that in this biz, you scantly depend on your upline for day-to-day support. M6st of the work lies squarely on your shoulders. Work diligently and hope to see you at the top. Kind regards. Elkanah.
Elkanah N.

Kenya

Posted 9 days ago

Wasn't your thread the other thay about giving up? (https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=137886&pg=1) For me it is like repetitive post. And sorry to say, this time I see almost complaints, not asking for some suggestion /advice / solutions about the work. The Forum is not a place for your mates to ask your Uplines to unblock you. And if I remember well you were even complaining about them the last time that they didn't support you in gifts. Looking your Uplines, they are all successful people and with your mindset after almost 2 years here I quite understand them. Instead of "complaints" and "self-pitty" you could approach with asking them on "How- to" ...... something, so you could duplicate them - an not to "give-give-give me".... something. I'm sure your Uplines would be happy to see you working and to [i]reward you[/i] [b]after[/b] you demonstrate an attitude of an achiever. This way you are asking them to invest in you, only, not showing the moves in particular. I thought you would understand the last week what people were saying to you on the previous thread - but you continue to pitty yourself and "demand" your Uplines. With that sort of communication you will not arrive much long ahead, sorry. Business is for an adult people, and you don't really know what other priorities and problems have other people. In case you'd like to change Sponsor see here: Solutions [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=17978&referrer=search]My sponsor doesn't support me. Can I get a new sponsor?[/url]
Wasn't your thread the other thay about giving up? (https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=137886&pg=1)
For me it is like repetitive post. And sorry to say, this time I see almost complaints, not asking for some suggestion /advice / solutions about the work.
The Forum is not a place for your mates to ask your Uplines to unblock you. And if I remember well you were even complaining about them the last time that they didn't support you in gifts. Looking your Uplines, they are all successful people and with your mindset after almost 2 years here I quite understand them.
Instead of "complaints" and "self-pitty" you could approach with asking them on "How- to" ...... something, so you could duplicate them - an not to "give-give-give me".... something.

I'm sure your Uplines would be happy to see you working and to reward you after you demonstrate an attitude of an achiever. This way you are asking them to invest in you, only, not showing the moves in particular.
I thought you would understand the last week what people were saying to you on the previous thread - but you continue to pitty yourself and "demand" your Uplines. With that sort of communication you will not arrive much long ahead, sorry.
Business is for an adult people, and you don't really know what other priorities and problems have other people.

In case you'd like to change Sponsor see here:
Solutions
My sponsor doesn't support me. Can I get a new sponsor?
4x SUPPORT
Tara G.

Croatia

Posted 9 days ago

Hello garaga I will advice you simply use whatsoever RT you have now redeem to Tcredit and try your luck in astro auctions to win some cool constellation prizes, you can be luck like me to win supernova with just one Tcredit or even the rear quantum prize. Also I will advice you play more games to increase your rank to badge quest grandmaster. In this business you need to find ways to always keep your EA . Hope you find inner strength to carry on
Hello garaga
I will advice you simply use whatsoever RT you have now redeem to Tcredit and try your luck in astro auctions to win some cool constellation prizes, you can be luck like me to win supernova with just one Tcredit or even the rear quantum prize. Also I will advice you play more games to increase your rank to badge quest grandmaster.
In this business you need to find ways to always keep your EA .

Hope you find inner strength to carry on
5x SUPPORT
Kolade Joseph O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 days ago

Hello garaga, Unfortunately, you can't "force" someone to like you. They were apparently put off by you asking them for gift certificates; we don't know the tone of your communication with them, but if you were continuously contacting them (more than one communication) for this, then you have rubbed them the wrong way enough to prevent you from contacting them again. If you want to be reassigned to another sponsor, I would take it up directly with SFI Support. But I would consider this a lesson learned in moving forward in your future communications.
Hello garaga,

Unfortunately, you can't "force" someone to like you.

They were apparently put off by you asking them for gift certificates; we don't know the tone of your communication with them, but if you were continuously contacting them (more than one communication) for this, then you have rubbed them the wrong way enough to prevent you from contacting them again.

If you want to be reassigned to another sponsor, I would take it up directly with SFI Support.

But I would consider this a lesson learned in moving forward in your future communications.

Ellyn W.

United States

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1569566]i wont any support from them again i just want to be friends wihthem to be able to share hapiiness and sadness with them tobe in good rapport with them or if that is not possible then tobe given to some other team so i have new sponsor/upline pls help me[/quote] You have chosen the wrong way to do it. The best way to be "a friend" to your sponsor/uplines is to show him/her your will to work EVERY day...and generate sales. Asking them for money is the worst way to do this job.
garaga m. posted:
i wont any support from them again
i just want to be friends wihthem
to be able to share hapiiness and sadness with them
tobe in good rapport with them
or if that is not possible then tobe given to some other team so i have new sponsor/upline
pls help me

You have chosen the wrong way to do it.

The best way to be "a friend" to your sponsor/uplines is to show him/her your
will to work EVERY day...and generate sales.

Asking them for money is the worst way to do this job.

174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,616 | Followers: 1,121 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 days ago

Not all sponsors are financially sound. They too are struggling to achieve their goals. They may not be able to help financially. If you are asking them to help you for the 3rd time to be EA, then you are not really helping yourself as an independent entrepreneur which we all want to be. If you are not financially stable, just follow my simple steps to keep my SFI business going and be a Team Leader every month without extra cost from your own pocket. Follow the 3 steps Plan. @ https://www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps?referrer=search. The few $ income from your CSAs may be able to help you to buy a few tcredits to earn vps. 1 tcredit cost $1,99 can earn you 102 vps. If you log in daily and do the daily tasks, these will help you to save cost and only need to buy tcredits to top up your vps to qualify for EA.. Use your rewardicals wisely.
Not all sponsors are financially sound. They too are struggling to achieve their goals. They may not be able to help financially. If you are asking them to help you for the 3rd time to be EA, then you are not really helping yourself as an independent entrepreneur which we all want to be.

If you are not financially stable, just follow my simple steps to keep my SFI business going and be a Team Leader every month without extra cost from your own pocket.
Follow the 3 steps Plan. @ www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps?referrer=search.
The few $ income from your CSAs may be able to help you to buy a few tcredits to earn vps. 1 tcredit cost $1,99 can earn you 102 vps. If you log in daily and do the daily tasks, these will help you to save cost and only need to buy tcredits to top up your vps to qualify for EA.. Use your rewardicals wisely.
8x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings