SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Need assistance.

Posted 9 days ago

Dear Sir. Grey, Hello, I am a newbie. If you don't mind. Can you help me how to earn in here? I am looking forward for the help of anyone there. Sincerely yours, Miss. Diolanie Romero
Dear Sir. Grey,

Hello, I am a newbie. If you don't mind. Can you help me how to earn in here? I am looking forward for the help of anyone there.

Sincerely yours,
Miss. Diolanie Romero
Diolanie R.

Philippines

Posted 9 days ago

Welcome to our Forum, Diolanie! Your join date shows Septemeber, 13, 2017... but, you might have started recently to log in here... You have a sponsor that is a STL...so, he probably could guide you to do the first steps here. I don't want to interfere with your sponsor's intentions to guide you...but reading CAREFULLY the Launchpad lessons is probably one thing your sponsor would agree with. BTW,...our President's name is Gery...not Grey...
Welcome to our Forum, Diolanie!

Your join date shows Septemeber, 13, 2017...
but, you might have started recently to log in here...

You have a sponsor that is a STL...so, he probably could guide you to do
the first steps here.

I don't want to interfere with your sponsor's intentions to guide you...but
reading CAREFULLY the Launchpad lessons is probably one thing your
sponsor would agree with.

BTW,...our President's name is Gery...not Grey...
174x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,616 | Followers: 1,121 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago

Hello Diolanie ! Welcome to SFI Forum , the best way to start is reading the [url=https://www.sfimg.com/path]Path page[/url]: [quote]SFI offers many different ways for you to earn money with us. To get started on the path that you're most excited about, choose from one of the following two options to learn more. Don't worry, this doesn't commit you to anything.[/quote] Regards, Ana B.
Hello Diolanie !

Welcome to SFI Forum ,
the best way to start is reading the Path page:

SFI offers many different ways for you to earn money with us. To get started on the path that you're most excited about, choose from one of the following two options to learn more. Don't worry, this doesn't commit you to anything.

Regards,
Ana B.
10x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 9 days ago

Diolanie you have joined in september 2017. Hence you cannot be called a newbie. I wonder what you have done in the last 14 months. Anyway please read once again all chapters of LAUNCHPAD. Moreover you may contact your sponsor for guidance.
Diolanie you have joined in september 2017. Hence you cannot be called a newbie. I wonder what you have done in the last 14 months. Anyway please read once again all chapters of LAUNCHPAD. Moreover you may contact your sponsor for guidance.
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Welcome. contact your sponsor to communicate with your line, and you can always ask the forum for help.[img]https://i.imgur.com/W35SSuL.jpg[/img]
Welcome.
contact your sponsor to communicate with your line, and you can always ask the forum for help.
9x SUPPORT
Tatjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1569549]Dear Sir. Grey, Hello, I am a newbie. If you don't mind. Can you help me how to earn in here? I am looking forward for the help of anyone there. Sincerely yours, Miss. Diolanie Romero[/quote] Hi Diolanie I see that this is your first post in there and you have joined SFI on September 2017. And...you are talking about helping how to earn in there. I want to tell you my dear that you have all of us to help you there BUT first of all you have some lessons and a sponsor that you have to ask for support. Welcome to the forum. We are here for helping you. All the best🙋
Diolanie R. posted:
Dear Sir. Grey,

Hello, I am a newbie. If you don't mind. Can you help me how to earn in here? I am looking forward for the help of anyone there.

Sincerely yours,
Miss. Diolanie Romero

Hi Diolanie

I see that this is your first post in there and you have joined SFI on September 2017.
And...you are talking about helping how to earn in there.

I want to tell you my dear that you have all of us to help you there BUT first of all you have some lessons and a sponsor that you have to ask for support.

Welcome to the forum.
We are here for helping you.

All the best🙋
SUPPORT
Eveldina H.

Greece

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Diolanie Welcome to SFI and to the Forum Review your Launchpad lessons to get an understanding of how to work here.You can also check out stream posts and forum posts for help as well.We have good sponsor so he can help you two.
Hi Diolanie

Welcome to SFI and to the Forum

Review your Launchpad lessons to get an understanding of how to work here.You can also check out stream posts and forum posts for help as well.We have good sponsor so he can help you two.
SUPPORT
Ahmed Shamis S.

Maldives

Posted 9 days ago

Let me direct you to [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods]Marketing Methods[/url] as a guide. As mentioned, a review of the LaunchPad might also be helpful.
Let me direct you to Marketing Methods as a guide.

As mentioned, a review of the LaunchPad might also be helpful.
3x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #2

Posted 9 days ago

Hi, Diolanie and welcome to the SFI Forum. From Solutions: "LaunchPad Getting Started Training https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ is absolutely THE best place for getting up to speed on everything about SFI and TripleClicks (but without overwhelming details). I strongly encourage you to start there. Then, there is an extensive Training Library https://www.sfimg.com/Training/ covering nearly all aspects of online marketing and the SFI Opportunity, and the SFI Forum https://www.sfimg.com/forum/ where you can ask questions, brainstorm, and receive advice on building your SFI business. You can also stop by the 24/7 SFI support desk https://www.sfimg.com/Support/ for FAQs, articles, tutorials, and more. And don't forget to log in at the Affiliate Center (www.sfimg.com) every day and review your homepage tabs and collect your daily VersaPoints. Doing so will teach you all you need to know to succeed in SFI." So, to recap... 1. Learn the basics 2. Read the rest of the LaunchPad lessons 3. Review the tabs on your homepage each day and apply what you learn. To your success!
Hi, Diolanie and welcome to the SFI Forum.

From Solutions:

"LaunchPad Getting Started Training www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
is absolutely THE best place for getting up to speed on everything about SFI
and TripleClicks (but without overwhelming details). I strongly encourage you
to start there.

Then, there is an extensive Training Library www.sfimg.com/Training/
covering nearly all aspects of online marketing and the SFI Opportunity,
and the SFI Forum www.sfimg.com/forum/ where you can ask questions,
brainstorm, and receive advice on building your SFI business. You can also stop
by the 24/7 SFI support desk www.sfimg.com/Support/ for FAQs, articles,
tutorials, and more.

And don't forget to log in at the Affiliate Center (www.sfimg.com) every day
and review your homepage tabs and collect your daily VersaPoints.
Doing so will teach you all you need to know to succeed in SFI."

So, to recap...
1. Learn the basics
2. Read the rest of the LaunchPad lessons
3. Review the tabs on your homepage each day and apply what you learn.

To your success!
108x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #16

Posted 9 days ago

Diolanie, if you want to earn you have to work. Remember no pain, no gain. Complete LaunchPad lessons. Review Daily Actions Tabs DAILY. You will learn many things. Play Eager Zebra games Daily. Collect free TCredits from T-Time. Use free TCredits in auction. All these works will actually prepare you for earning. After learning you will be able to weave/make a web/net like a spider to catch your prey (PSAs). Bijan Kanti Pandit
Diolanie, if you want to earn you have to work. Remember no pain, no gain. Complete LaunchPad lessons. Review Daily Actions Tabs DAILY. You will learn many things. Play Eager Zebra games Daily. Collect free TCredits from T-Time. Use free TCredits in auction. All these works will actually prepare you for earning. After learning you will be able to weave/make a web/net like a spider to catch your prey (PSAs).
Bijan Kanti Pandit
Bijan Kanti P.

Bangladesh

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1569549]Dear Sir. Grey, Hello, I am a newbie. If you don't mind. Can you help me how to earn in here? I am looking forward for the help of anyone there. Sincerely yours, Miss. Diolanie Romero[/quote] Diolanie R.- I would suggest you start with the Launchpad Lessons. Do 1-3 lessons minimum per day. Read, study, take notes. Study at a comfort level. The Launchpad Lessons are the back-bone of your Marketing Business career. I'm assuming that you have started the Launchpad Lessons since your start date was 9/13/2017. I would advise you to start the Launchpad Lessons over again. Good Luck in all your studies. It would be very wise to advance to EA-Executive Affiliate as soon as possible, then to BTL-Bronze Team Leader. If you have any Business related questions you can get them answered by re-visiting this Forum. There are many affiliates of all ranks and tenures that are ready and willing to help, assist, direct you, this Forum is here vfor you 24-7, every-day. Also you can use your SFI "Search-Bar 24-7 also. Simply go to the top right corner of your affiliate page, click on the Magnifying Glass Econ and a Search Bar will appear. Simply enter your Subject/Topic, or short sentence you need information on and you will be given the answer, or you will be directed to the data youn need. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Diolanie R. posted:
Dear Sir. Grey,

Sincerely yours,
Miss. Diolanie Romero

Diolanie R.- I would suggest you start with the Launchpad Lessons. Do 1-3 lessons minimum per day. Read, study, take
notes. Study at a comfort level. The Launchpad Lessons are the back-bone of your Marketing Business career. I'm assuming that you have started the Launchpad Lessons since your start date was 9/13/2017. I would advise you to
start the Launchpad Lessons over again. Good Luck in all your studies.

It would be very wise to advance to EA-Executive Affiliate as soon as possible, then to BTL-Bronze Team Leader.
If you have any Business related questions you can get them answered by re-visiting this Forum. There are many affiliates
of all ranks and tenures that are ready and willing to help, assist, direct you, this Forum is here vfor you 24-7, every-day.

Also you can use your SFI "Search-Bar 24-7 also. Simply go to the top right corner of your affiliate page, click on the
Magnifying Glass Econ and a Search Bar will appear. Simply enter your Subject/Topic, or short sentence you need
information on and you will be given the answer, or you will be directed to the data youn need.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

This is a wonderful opportunity for you depending on much of yourself you can give. Even though it's your sponsor's responsibility to guide new affiliates. What type of earning are you referring to? You could get started by doing the "do-it" list for 10VersaPoints daily and complete the lessons in Launch pad. Then try and have some fun by playing on the wonderful games there. Come to the Forum everyday!
This is a wonderful opportunity for you depending on much of yourself you can give. Even though it's your sponsor's responsibility to guide new affiliates. What type of earning are you referring to? You could get started by doing the "do-it" list for 10VersaPoints daily and complete the lessons in Launch pad. Then try and have some fun by playing on the wonderful games there. Come to the Forum everyday!
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings