Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SFI's End Page Copyright Notation

Posted 23 days ago

Good Day Sir Gery, I was going through each of my Gateway URL's and when I got to the "JMT "Join My Team"" I noticed that it has "Copyright © 2015 Carson Services, Inc.". All other Gateways have: "Copyright © 2018 Carson Services, Inc." and so, I am requesting/asking that when the updates are done for 2019, that the JMT be updated for Affiliates as it is my belief that if I am experiencing this oversight, then others are also experiencing same.
Good Day Sir Gery,

I was going through each of my Gateway URL's and when I got to the "JMT "Join My Team"" I noticed that it has "Copyright © 2015 Carson Services, Inc.".

All other Gateways have: "Copyright © 2018 Carson Services, Inc." and so, I am requesting/asking that when the updates are done for 2019, that the JMT be updated for Affiliates as it is my belief that if I am experiencing this oversight, then others are also experiencing same.
Michael S.

Jamaica

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 23 days ago

You are right and I agree with you,Mr.Michael.I think this gateway is not updated since 2015. We can expect, soon action will be taken to rectify it. Wishing all a happy and prosperous Year-2019 !:thumbsup: K.P.Rao
You are right and I agree with you,Mr.Michael.I think this gateway is not updated since 2015.
We can expect, soon action will be taken to rectify it.
Wishing all a happy and prosperous Year-2019 !

K.P.Rao
K Parameshwara R.

India

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Michael S. Bruce H.

Posted 23 days ago

Hey Michael, l think that issue will be resolved soon. Support is probably inundating with issues to resolve so you might want to be patient. In the meantime have some fun and enjoy the New Year.
Hey Michael, l think that issue will be resolved soon. Support is probably inundating with issues to resolve so you might want to be patient. In the meantime have some fun and enjoy the New Year.
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings