Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

My ECA store?

Posted 23 days ago

I know that the rules round ECA stores have been tightened but how does one apply for a store now?
I know that the rules round ECA stores have been tightened but how does one apply for a store now?
Hilary L.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 23 days ago

[quote=1586180]I know that the rules round ECA stores have been tightened but how does one apply for a store now? [/quote] [b]As an SFI Affiliate, where do I go to register as a Rewardical ECA?[/b] You can register as a Rewardical ECA by clicking the [url=https://www.rewardical.com/ECA/Register]Register Your Online Store [/url]at the bottom of the Rewardicals.com. Once registered, you can get your online store listed in the Rewardical.com search engine and start offering Rewardicals to 8 million+ affiliates and members. IMPORTANT: You will need to [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=232160]have your own website[/url] to participate in the Rewardical ECA program.
Hilary L. posted:

As an SFI Affiliate, where do I go to register as a Rewardical ECA?

You can register as a Rewardical ECA by clicking the Register Your Online Store at the bottom of the Rewardicals.com. Once registered, you can get your online store listed in the Rewardical.com search engine and start offering Rewardicals to 8 million+ affiliates and members.

IMPORTANT: You will need to have your own website to participate in the Rewardical ECA program.

83x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 23 days ago

Hilliary L, Actually Michael doesn't go far enough in his answer. W=Just a few weeks ago Gery announced that Shopify and Etsy have come on board and provide the approval and distribution of Rewardical Tokens with just a click from you/One or both also does all the work of taking the orders and handling the payments similar to how TripleClicks used to do. ther wise you must not only build your own web-site but also find and pay for someone to handle te money from the orders but also confirm the issuing of the Rewardical Tokens. Check out the News Alwerts blog for the specifics, and search the Forum for comments and threads. I have not researched the costs and ease of setting up again, but I do miss my ECA store that was open for many years and I am considering reopening it again.
Hilliary L,

Actually Michael doesn't go far enough in his answer. W=Just a few weeks ago Gery announced that Shopify and Etsy have come on board and provide the approval and distribution of Rewardical Tokens with just a click from you/One or both also does all the work of taking the orders and handling the payments similar to how TripleClicks used to do. ther wise you must not only build your own web-site but also find and pay for someone to handle te money from the orders but also confirm the issuing of the Rewardical Tokens. Check out the News Alwerts blog for the specifics, and search the Forum for comments and threads.

I have not researched the costs and ease of setting up again, but I do miss my ECA store that was open for many years and I am considering reopening it again.

34x SUPPORT
Kay B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 22 days ago

From the today's Special Memo: "We are also developing some ideas on how to allow former TripleClicks ECAs to come back into the fold via ZNAs. Stay tuned." https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1586188#post-1586188
From the today's Special Memo:
"We are also developing some ideas on how to allow former TripleClicks ECAs to
come back into the fold via ZNAs. Stay tuned."

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1586188#post-1586188
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,964 | Followers: 1,139 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

| Edit settings