Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Introducing...Direct Cash Redemptions for Rewardicals!

Posted 23 days ago More by Gery

We are excited to announce that, new for 2019, [i]you can now redeem your Rewardical tokens directly for cash![/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Xrqv6aY.jpg[/img] Yes, this means that every Rewardical you earn or win can now be instantly turned into cash.  By the way, did you know that there are more than a dozen ways to acquire Rewardicals (many of which are 100% free)?  Learn about all the ways [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230938]HERE[/url].   You can convert your Rewardicals into cash any time you want...with just a $.01 USD (one cent) minimum!  [b]Here's how it works:[/b] 1. Log in at Rewardical.com. 2. Click the "Redeem Rewardicals" link.   3. At the Exchange, choose the "CASH" option and set the number of Rewardicals you want to redeem for cash.  Tip: Set the number of Rewardicals by dragging the slider bar (or you can just enter the number in the box next to the slider bar). 4. The amount you selected will immediately be added to your SFI Commissions account, to be paid per your preferences! [i]That's it, it's that easy![/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/p6cG2pm.jpg[/img] [b]7 REASONS WHY THIS ROCKS FOR SFI AFFILIATES[/b] 1. When you sign up a new PSA, they'll immediately be able to start earning cash from numerous activities.  Hundreds of free Rewardicals can be earned daily, for example, via Daily Grand, Daily Crown, and Biz Quiz!  Many, many more can be collected by participating in Badge Quest, entering the E365 competition, playing Eager Zebra games, and so on!  [i]You wanted new ways to get your new PSAs active; you've now got 'em![/i] 2. With the new Starter Incentives program coming in a few days (see details in special memo), and the ability it will give you to reward your team members with Rewardicals for various actions, combined with the new cash redemption option, you'll have yet another powerful tool to help get your new affiliates engaged and active! 3. Everyone loves cash so it will now be easier than ever to recruit PRMs (such as when using the [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2018/11/15/new-rewardical-gateway-is-here/]new Rewardical gateway[/url])! 4. Every time you spend a TCredit playing an [url=http://www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests.php]Eager Zebra game[/url]...and every time you bid on an [url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/auctionType]Astro or Pricebenders auction[/url], you can now be earning cash! 5. You earn Rewardical Match tokens on all of your PSAs (10-1), CSAs (25-1), and PRMs (10-1). In other words, even more opportunities to convert Rewardicals for cash! 6. Recruiting and building out our Localvantia network and Rewardical.com search engine will become easier and faster because vendors understand the allure of cash rewards. 7. It's required that you register as an SFI affiliate to exercise the cash redemption option, so is any of your PRMs choose to redeem their Rewardicals for cash, they'll be asked to register with SFI.  And, of course, if you referred them, they'll now become your PSAs and part of your SFI team! [b]PHASE TWO?[/b] Today begins phase one for cash redemptions for Rewardicals, but we can go even further.  For example, earning Rewardicals for completing surveys, viewing advertisements (from our ECAs and other sellers), testing Eager Zebra games, and more, are all doable.  Such activities could be quite powerful for attracting and engaging new members, wouldn't they?  Let's start that discussion.
We are excited to announce that, new for 2019, you can now redeem your Rewardical tokens directly for cash!

Yes, this means that every Rewardical you earn or win can now be instantly turned into cash.  By the way, did you know that there are more than a dozen ways to acquire Rewardicals (many of which are 100% free)?  Learn about all the ways HERE.  

You can convert your Rewardicals into cash any time you want...with just a $.01 USD (one cent) minimum! 

Here's how it works:

1. Log in at Rewardical.com.

2. Click the "Redeem Rewardicals" link.  

3. At the Exchange, choose the "CASH" option and set the number of Rewardicals you want to redeem for cash.  Tip: Set the number of Rewardicals by dragging the slider bar (or you can just enter the number in the box next to the slider bar).

4. The amount you selected will immediately be added to your SFI Commissions account, to be paid per your preferences!

That's it, it's that easy!

7 REASONS WHY THIS ROCKS FOR SFI AFFILIATES

1. When you sign up a new PSA, they'll immediately be able to start earning cash from numerous activities.  Hundreds of free Rewardicals can be earned daily, for example, via Daily Grand, Daily Crown, and Biz Quiz!  Many, many more can be collected by participating in Badge Quest, entering the E365 competition, playing Eager Zebra games, and so on!  You wanted new ways to get your new PSAs active; you've now got 'em!

2. With the new Starter Incentives program coming in a few days (see details in special memo), and the ability it will give you to reward your team members with Rewardicals for various actions, combined with the new cash redemption option, you'll have yet another powerful tool to help get your new affiliates engaged and active!

3. Everyone loves cash so it will now be easier than ever to recruit PRMs (such as when using the new Rewardical gateway)!

4. Every time you spend a TCredit playing an Eager Zebra game...and every time you bid on an Astro or Pricebenders auction, you can now be earning cash!

5. You earn Rewardical Match tokens on all of your PSAs (10-1), CSAs (25-1), and PRMs (10-1). In other words, even more opportunities to convert Rewardicals for cash!

6. Recruiting and building out our Localvantia network and Rewardical.com search engine will become easier and faster because vendors understand the allure of cash rewards.

7. It's required that you register as an SFI affiliate to exercise the cash redemption option, so is any of your PRMs choose to redeem their Rewardicals for cash, they'll be asked to register with SFI.  And, of course, if you referred them, they'll now become your PSAs and part of your SFI team!

PHASE TWO?

Today begins phase one for cash redemptions for Rewardicals, but we can go even further.  For example, earning Rewardicals for completing surveys, viewing advertisements (from our ECAs and other sellers), testing Eager Zebra games, and more, are all doable.  Such activities could be quite powerful for attracting and engaging new members, wouldn't they?  Let's start that discussion.
Gery

United States

Posted 22 days ago

Dear sir Gery very good change for affiliates.
Dear sir Gery

very good change for affiliates.
Jagdish J.

India

Posted 22 days ago

Dear Sir, This is something very very excellent from SFI's end. Good earning opportunities for many of us. Regards, Anil Sirpal
Dear Sir,

This is something very very excellent from SFI's end.

Good earning opportunities for many of us.

Regards,
Anil Sirpal
ANIL S.

India

Posted 22 days ago

This is awesome,now recruiting people will be way easier cos everyone loves cash,the smart start program combined with this is way awesome,thanks Gery I foresee more activities and great incentives for new recruit especially to stay on
This is awesome,now recruiting people will be way easier cos everyone loves cash,the smart start program combined with this is way awesome,thanks Gery
I foresee more activities and great incentives for new recruit especially to stay on
Blessing N.

Nigeria

Posted 22 days ago More by Gilbert M.

WOW! And WOW again!!! I just love this. I’m just blown away with the two new announcements Gery has just released. I couldn’t help myself. I had to interrupt my new month set up work to have a quick read. WOW! I’m so excited! 2019 is truly going to be a bonza year for me AND my team. Ok, I’m going back to work in my SFI business. Let’s get the basics done and then devote some time to fully understand the impact of this for me. THIS IS SO GOOD!
WOW! And WOW again!!!

I just love this.

I’m just blown away with the two new announcements Gery has just released.

I couldn’t help myself. I had to interrupt my new month set up work to have a quick read.

WOW! I’m so excited! 2019 is truly going to be a bonza year for me AND my team.

Ok, I’m going back to work in my SFI business. Let’s get the basics done and then devote some time to fully understand the impact of this for me.

THIS IS SO GOOD!
6x SUPPORT
Gilbert M.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 22 days ago

Hello 2019 I think this announcement is great news for all team leaders especially. This will be what so many new affiliates have been asking us "Can I make money here?" When I heard that there was going to be an announcement made on New Years Day, I was hoping it would be something that would help us, not only recruit, but retain our down line. This is a great plan. Thank you Gery and admin. Al Martens
Hello 2019

I think this announcement is great news for all team leaders especially. This will be what so many new affiliates have been asking us "Can I make money here?" When I heard that there was going to be an announcement made on New Years Day, I was hoping it would be something that would help us, not only recruit, but retain our down line. This is a great plan.
Thank you Gery and admin.

Al Martens
4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 22 days ago More by KAILAT V. 1 Reply

Excellent move. A great NEW YEAR announcement. Can we see a SFI wallet wherein all cash benefits are consolidated soon HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. AIM HIGH, DREAM BIG. ALL THE BEST. KAILAT.
Excellent move. A great NEW YEAR announcement.
Can we see a SFI wallet wherein all cash benefits are consolidated soon
HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.
AIM HIGH, DREAM BIG.
ALL THE BEST.

KAILAT.
KAILAT V.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 22 days ago

Wow this is excellent Sir . 2019 is going to be amazing . Thank you Sir for such an excellent news .
Wow this is excellent Sir . 2019 is going to be amazing . Thank you Sir for such an excellent news .
10x SUPPORT
Padmini k.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 22 days ago

Dear ser Gery ! Thank you ! This is a great news and I believe that they will all work and invest now because they have a lot of opportunities to make bigger profits. Thank you and I wish everyone much success in further work. Sanja Šilić
Dear ser Gery !
Thank you !
This is a great news and I believe that they will all work and invest now because they have a lot of opportunities to make bigger profits. Thank you and I wish everyone much success in further work.
Sanja Šilić
Sanja Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up

Posted 22 days ago More by Phill R.

Happy 2019 to me, my team, everybody else and SFI, this is just what I think this awesom business needs. Thank you so much SFI - You are Grrrrrreat!!
Happy 2019 to me, my team, everybody else and SFI, this is just what I think this awesom business needs. Thank you so much SFI - You are Grrrrrreat!!
5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #17

Posted 22 days ago

Dear Mr. Gery , As I said : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=139966]https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=139966[/url] It will be a very interesting year in SFI ! Thank you , All the best ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Mr. Gery ,
As I said :
https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=139966

It will be a very interesting year in SFI !
Thank you ,
All the best !
Zoran Vukovic
319x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 22 days ago More by Tony O. 1 Reply

Gery See, I am doing a new thing!NOW it springs up is and ever remains the promise of God, you promised a new wow , now it has spring up to all SFIers. What a promise kept and fulfilled. With this many will have flowing CASH to run and administer their businesses that have always affected by lack of the liquid required for the machine to function to optimally Oh what a new year blessing, uplifting and abundance, what a way to propel better and effective business building; what an encouragement and motivation and with this many will be crowned with great financial success and an overflowing cash to improve their living standards. Thank a trillion for this, 2019 is our year of exceeding Joy and great excitement with SFI the real place to be.
Gery
See, I am doing a new thing!NOW it springs up is and ever remains the promise of God, you promised a new wow , now it has spring up to all SFIers. What a promise kept and fulfilled. With this many will have flowing CASH to run and administer their businesses that have always affected by lack of the liquid required for the machine to function to optimally
Oh what a new year blessing, uplifting and abundance, what a way to propel better and effective business building; what an encouragement and motivation and with this many will be crowned with great financial success and an overflowing cash to improve their living standards.
Thank a trillion for this, 2019 is our year of exceeding Joy and great excitement with SFI the real place to be.
4x SUPPORT
Tony O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings