Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What happened Astro Auction #3343?

Posted 21 days ago More by Philip I.

I booked for AA #3343 on 30th December, 2018 but it has never taken off. Anybody know what may happened?
I booked for AA #3343 on 30th December, 2018
but it has never taken off. Anybody know what may
happened?
Philip I.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago

Hello Philip, Good day hope all is fine, Depending on what you're asking you're referring to this one [img]https://i.imgur.com/fz9UVs5.png[/img] It's normal that it can last for one or two days or more, as it's explained here: ABOUT THE FUELING STAGE During "fueling" we are simply accepting bids. Once our reserve price in bids is met, the fueling stage ends and the auction moves to the "boarding" stage. NOTE: If, after you've placed your original Astro Auction bid, you decide you wish to place a larger bid, you can choose to rebid. You may rebid any time during the fueling or boarding stages on auctions (excluding Junior auctions). Each rebid costs one additional TCredit. Regards Kaddour
Hello Philip,

Good day hope all is fine,

Depending on what you're asking you're referring to this one

It's normal that it can last for one or two days or more, as it's explained here:
ABOUT THE FUELING STAGE
During "fueling" we are simply accepting bids. Once our reserve price in bids is met, the fueling stage ends and the auction moves to the "boarding" stage. NOTE: If, after you've placed your original Astro Auction bid, you decide you wish to place a larger bid, you can choose to rebid. You may rebid any time during the fueling or boarding stages on auctions (excluding Junior auctions). Each rebid costs one additional TCredit.

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago

What happened? There are still NOT ENOUGH bidders to cover the price of 100 PSAs. That's it. The auction will be ready to LAUNCH when the full retail price will be covered with enough bids (TCredits).
What happened?

There are still NOT ENOUGH bidders to cover the price of 100 PSAs.
That's it.

The auction will be ready to LAUNCH when the full retail price will be
covered with enough bids (TCredits).
183x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #2

Posts: 8,964 | Followers: 1,139 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 21 days ago

Philip, Following from Kaddour's response, just exercise little patience. Most successful entrepreneurs have told us how much patience they got into for their investments to experience extraordinary booster. Your investment in AA3343 is no exception. I hope you might report back with testimony of bigger winnings. Nevertheless, at the time I checked, the fueling of the flight is nearing to its boarding. Feel free to try other items while you wait for AA 3343 to Launch. Wishing you good luck. Franklin
Philip,
Following from Kaddour's response, just exercise little patience. Most successful entrepreneurs have told us how much patience they got into for their investments to experience extraordinary booster. Your investment in AA3343 is no exception. I hope you might report back with testimony of bigger winnings.

Nevertheless, at the time I checked, the fueling of the flight is nearing to its boarding. Feel free to try other items while you wait for AA 3343 to Launch.

Wishing you good luck.
Franklin
4x SUPPORT
Mba-Nwite F.

Nigeria

Posted 21 days ago

Nothing to worry about. They are still waiting for more people to bid. I've had two auctions cancelled last month, but I did get my TCredits back and entered a different auction. Keep playing and keep winning.
Nothing to worry about. They are still waiting for more people to bid.
I've had two auctions cancelled last month, but I did get my TCredits back and entered a different auction.
Keep playing and keep winning.
4x SUPPORT
Yana P.

Serbia

Posted 21 days ago

Hi, Philip l. I had one canceled also this month, #3207. It happens sometimes, lack of interest of bidders, I guess. But. Admin just advises and returns TC. There are so many biddings that these things are bound to happen.
Hi, Philip l. I had one canceled also this month, #3207. It happens sometimes, lack of interest of bidders, I guess.
But. Admin just advises and returns TC.
There are so many biddings that these things are bound to happen.

9x SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted 21 days ago

[quote=1587890]I booked for AA #3343 on 30th December, 2018 but it has never taken off. Anybody know what may happened?[/quote] I am just GUESSING???? Possibly not enough TIPS to PILOT? Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Philip I. posted:
I booked for AA #3343 on 30th December, 2018
but it has never taken off. Anybody know what may
happened?

I am just GUESSING????

Possibly not enough TIPS to PILOT?

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
10x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Liked by Michael Y. Bruce H.

Posted 21 days ago More by Philip I.

Thank you all for your answers. I am now satisfied. I will remain patient.
Thank you all for your answers.
I am now satisfied. I will remain patient.
Philip I.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago

I am still waiting for the following booked flights: #2874 on 23 December #3343 on 27 December #2877 on 31 December Perhaps flights can be cancelled and TCredits refunded if flights do not take place within say 4 or 7 days, because it is very frustrating to have TCredits tied up in Auctions for several days.
I am still waiting for the following booked flights:
#2874 on 23 December
#3343 on 27 December
#2877 on 31 December

Perhaps flights can be cancelled and TCredits refunded if flights do not take place within say 4 or 7 days, because it is very frustrating to have TCredits tied up in Auctions for several days.
SUPPORT
John R.

Australia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings