Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

With 3,010 total VPs for December, why am I a EA?

Posted 21 days ago, edited 20 days ago More by Anthony G.

3,010 Total VP you earned last month (December). Why I am EA? Am I lost?
3,010 Total VP you earned last month (December).
Why I am EA? Am I lost?
SUPPORT
Anthony G.

Philippines

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago

Hi Anthony To become (BTL) Bronze Team Leader Qualifications (monthly): Minimum 3,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases) Minimum (3) PSAs If you meet all these requirements for December and yet you are still showing EA pending requalification, then submit a ticket to support. Only support can give you a better answer. Hope this helps! Zhumagul A.
Hi Anthony
To become (BTL) Bronze Team Leader
Qualifications (monthly):

Minimum 3,000 VersaPoints (VP) (1,500 min from sales/purchases)
Minimum (3) PSAs

If you meet all these requirements for December and yet you are still showing EA pending requalification, then submit a ticket to support. Only support can give you a better answer.
Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.
36x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 21 days ago, edited 21 days ago

[quote=1588003]3,010 Total VP you earned last month (December). Why I am EA? am I lost?[/quote] Do you have 3 PSAs? Did you have 1500 Sales VP? If you were short on sales VP, you can still make a purchase(for the first 8 days of January) and backdate it for December to reach BTL for December.
Anthony G. posted:
Why I am EA?

am I lost?

Do you have 3 PSAs?
Did you have 1500 Sales VP?

If you were short on sales VP, you can still make a purchase(for the first 8 days of January) and backdate it for December to reach BTL for December.
18x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 21 days ago More by Anthony G. 3 Replies

Thanks Sir/Maam, I forgot just check I have only 1,035 VP in sales the rest is Rewardicals to VP.., short of 465 VP in sales/purchases.
Thanks Sir/Maam,

I forgot just check I have only 1,035 VP in sales the rest is Rewardicals to VP.., short of 465 VP in sales/purchases.
SUPPORT
Anthony G.

Philippines

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago

[quote=1588003]3,010 Total VP you earned last month (December). Why I am EA? am I lost?[/quote] Anthony You are not lost and you are not alone. I score above 3000vp too but I did not score 1500vp in sales. So we both won't get our bronze badge for last month even thou we have enough PSA. And we lost our second home CSA. We have to try harder and qualified for this month shares and rank. Have a awsome year, month and week. Cheers Sangoh Tan
Anthony G. posted:
Why I am EA?

am I lost?

Anthony
You are not lost and you are not alone.
I score above 3000vp too but I did not score 1500vp in sales.
So we both won't get our bronze badge for last month even thou we have enough PSA.
And we lost our second home CSA.
We have to try harder and qualified for this month shares and rank.
Have a awsome year, month and week.
Cheers
Sangoh Tan
5x SUPPORT
Sangoh T.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 21 days ago

Hello.. Mr. Anthony G... As you disclosed, you are short of 465 sales versa points to achieve the status of BTL for the month of December. However, the laxity at your part, you were not sincere while visiting the Scoreboard Tab, SFIs taking all the care to keep us informed to perform immediate action for the desired success. Anyhow, you still have enough time to fulfill your dreams, can honourably achieve the BTL status for the month of December. Just opt for transfer buying, order for digital product preferably, better to order for 5 TCredits, which would earn you 515 sales versa points immediately to earn you BTL status. But, your action be immediate and/or latest by 7th of January. Also, take care to submit an undertaking at the time of confirming your order that the versa points earned be added to the count of versa points for December month. Congratulations, in advance, the SFIs Bronze Team Leader..
Hello.. Mr. Anthony G...

As you disclosed, you are short of 465 sales versa points to achieve the status of BTL for the month of December. However, the laxity at your part, you were not sincere while visiting the Scoreboard Tab, SFIs taking all the care to keep us informed to perform immediate action for the desired success.

Anyhow, you still have enough time to fulfill your dreams, can honourably achieve the BTL status for the month of December. Just opt for transfer buying, order for digital product preferably, better to order for 5 TCredits, which would earn you 515 sales versa points immediately to earn you BTL status. But, your action be immediate and/or latest by 7th of January. Also, take care to submit an undertaking at the time of confirming your order that the versa points earned be added to the count of versa points for December month.

Congratulations, in advance, the SFIs Bronze Team Leader..
2x SUPPORT
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 21 days ago

[quote=1588010]Thanks Sir/Maam, I forgot just check I have only 1,035 VP in sales the rest is Rewardicals to VP.., short of 465 VP in sales/purchases.[/quote] My best and quickest suggestion is to backdate 2 [url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=97890]TCredits - 10 pack[/url] Anthony, before end of January 8th. That's my favourite pack of TCredits when I am short of sales VPs just to keep BTL rank. Good luck, and have a successful 2019 for you! 🍸🍸RIA
Anthony G. posted:
Thanks Sir/Maam,

I forgot just check I have only 1,035 VP in sales the rest is Rewardicals to VP.., short of 465 VP in sales/purchases.

My best and quickest suggestion is to backdate 2 TCredits - 10 pack Anthony, before end of January 8th.

That's my favourite pack of TCredits when I am short of sales VPs just to keep BTL rank.

Good luck, and have a successful 2019 for you!

🍸🍸RIA
25x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

Posted 20 days ago

To Insure I do not miss EA and/or not wanting to lose the Executive Speedster Badge, I have placed "TCredits - 125 pack (SFI Affiliates Only) #212474" as an Auto Delivery on the first day of every month. William Hemmelgarn
To Insure I do not miss EA and/or not wanting to lose the Executive Speedster Badge, I have placed "TCredits - 125 pack (SFI Affiliates Only) #212474" as an Auto Delivery on the first day of every month.

William Hemmelgarn
2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 20 days ago

[quote=1588010]Thanks Sir/Maam, I forgot just check I have only 1,035 VP in sales the rest is Rewardicals to VP.., short of 465 VP in sales/purchases.[/quote] Dear Anthony G , Does the fight and sometimes run with time, It's all there. The system very rarely missed . Slowly and carefully, Success follows you have time ! Have a nice day ! Zoran Vukovic
Anthony G. posted:
Thanks Sir/Maam,

Dear Anthony G ,
Does the fight and sometimes run with time,
It's all there.
The system very rarely missed .
Slowly and carefully,
Success follows you have time !
Have a nice day !
Zoran Vukovic
319x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 20 days ago

[quote=1588010]Thanks Sir/Maam, I forgot just check I have only 1,035 VP in sales the rest is Rewardicals to VP.., short of 465 VP in sales/purchases.[/quote] Hello Anthony, You have done well knowing the truth now. You have two options; 1. Move ahead and get it right in January or 2. Before 10th January, transfer some sales to December to still earn your BTL badge for December 2018. Best wishes! Yusuf O.
Anthony G. posted:
Thanks Sir/Maam,

Hello Anthony,

You have done well knowing the truth now.

You have two options;
1. Move ahead and get it right in January or
2. Before 10th January, transfer some sales to December to still earn your BTL badge for December 2018.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.
7x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 20 days ago

[quote=1588003]3,010 Total VP you earned last month (December). Why I am EA? Am I lost?[/quote] Hi mr. Anthony Maybe you can find the answer you're looking for in this link. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=33080&referrer=search
Anthony G. posted:
Why I am EA? Am I lost?

Hi mr. Anthony
Maybe you can find the answer you're looking for in this link.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=33080&referrer=search
David P.

Dominican Republic

E365 Country Champion

Posted 19 days ago More by Anthony G.

Please apply my order to the previous month (December 2018). I understand that by checking this box, the compensation for this order (VersaPoints, CV) will be applied towards the prior month, December 2018. I also understand that this action can NOT be undone.., It was done, thanks everyone!
Please apply my order to the previous month (December 2018). I understand that by checking this box, the compensation for this order (VersaPoints, CV) will be applied towards the prior month, December 2018. I also understand that this action can NOT be undone..,

It was done, thanks everyone!
SUPPORT
Anthony G.

Philippines

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Tim B.

| Edit settings