Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Uncredited actions points !

Posted 19 days ago, edited 19 days ago More by Sunny A.

Good morning all ! Please, all these while, apart from the once i got from uploading my picture, for following SFI , Triple Click and Pricebenders , all on tweeter, i,m finding it difficult to get the points from the "Getting Started Actions" section. Does it mean it,s not time yet to get them ? It,s getting me crazy. Please , i need your help.
Good morning all ! Please, all these while, apart from the once i got from uploading my picture, for following
SFI , Triple Click and Pricebenders , all on tweeter, i,m finding it difficult to get the points from the "Getting Started Actions" section. Does it mean it,s not time yet to get them ? It,s getting me crazy. Please , i need your help.
Sunny A.

Nigeria

Liked by James K.

Posted 19 days ago

Ok , right now you need to settle your thinking Sunny...Take a breath and maybe have a rest. Once you have done the above return and revisit the subjects that are making you get crazy. Please do this and let us know if that works for you and also revisit here often to achieve your wishes. Nothing is ever worth going crazy over OK? Take your time Sunny.
Ok , right now you need to settle your thinking Sunny...Take a breath and maybe have a rest.

Once you have done the above return and revisit the subjects that are making you get crazy.

Please do this and let us know if that works for you and also revisit here often to achieve your wishes.

Nothing is ever worth going crazy over OK? Take your time Sunny.
2x SUPPORT
Johnny a.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 19 days ago More by BENAHMED K.

Hello Sunny, Good day hope all is fine, & Welcome here between us in the forum About the getting started points, they're easy to get All you need to do is go to the VP Ledger here: https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger Then start to click on each action points or blue links, you'll be redirected to a new page as you may see here down: [img]https://i.imgur.com/JGA9als.png[/img] For Twitter just log in here: www.twitter.com/GoTripleClicks & give like & click on follow For PriceBenders go here: www.twitter.com/GoPricebenders & do the same For facebook just log in here: www.twitter.com/SFIUpdate & do the same Regards Kaddour
Hello Sunny,

Good day hope all is fine, & Welcome here between us in the forum

About the getting started points, they're easy to get
All you need to do is go to the VP Ledger here: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger
Then start to click on each action points or blue links, you'll be redirected to a new page as you may see here down:

For Twitter just log in here: www.twitter.com/GoTripleClicks & give like & click on follow
For PriceBenders go here: www.twitter.com/GoPricebenders & do the same
For facebook just log in here: www.twitter.com/SFIUpdate & do the same

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 19 days ago

Hi Sunny I see your are eager to get your business up and running. Go visit this site https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=195108 this will explain to you a bit more that you need to learn. And gone though your LaunchPad a few times oh yes I go though it quite a bit and I am still learning new things from it, but don't do it all in one day for you will get overloaded take it a day at a time. Then just keep promoting your sites.And all will fall into place Good luck
Hi Sunny
I see your are eager to get your business up and running.
Go visit this site www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=195108 this will explain to you a bit more that you need to learn.
And gone though your LaunchPad a few times oh yes I go though it quite a bit and I am still learning new things from it, but don't do it all in one day for you will get overloaded take it a day at a time.
Then just keep promoting your sites.And all will fall into place
Good luck
6x SUPPORT
Susan S.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by James K.

Posted 19 days ago More by Sunny A.

Okay Jonny & Christine , got your point. Will do just that. Thank you!
Okay Jonny & Christine , got your point. Will do just that. Thank you!
Sunny A.

Nigeria

Posted 19 days ago More by Samuel I.

Good day sunny. As new affiliate you have 14 chapters of lunchpad lessons which you careful read them and click on the red tab with inscription ( I have review lesson from this tab) turn the red tab green and earn your vp. You can see from under red tab ( related lessons) click on the tab to review lessons there. I hope it is helpful.
Good day sunny. As new affiliate you have 14 chapters of lunchpad lessons which you careful read them and click on the red tab with inscription ( I have review lesson from this tab) turn the red tab green and earn your vp. You can see from under red tab ( related lessons) click on the tab to review lessons there. I hope it is helpful.
Samuel I.

Nigeria

Liked by MILOJKA S.

Posted 19 days ago More by Sunny A. 1 Reply

Hello BENAHMED, clicking those two blue tabs, i was notified of already being awarded those points yet, i couldn't, find them. Is it some sort of a hide & seek game or what ?
Hello BENAHMED, clicking those two blue tabs, i was notified of already being awarded those points yet, i couldn't, find them. Is it some sort of a hide & seek game or what ?
Sunny A.

Nigeria

Liked by James K.

Posted 19 days ago, edited 19 days ago More by Samuel I.

Hi Sunny, as new SFI affiliate there are 14 chapters LaunchPad Lessons you will review to any VP after that you start you daily tasks. LaunchPad is the tab with Rocket shape on top of your affiliate homepage. At the end of every chapter there red tab with inscription ( I have review lesson from this tab) click on it turn it green. Below red tab is another tab with inscription ( related lessons) click on to review lesson there.
Hi Sunny, as new SFI affiliate there are 14 chapters LaunchPad Lessons you will review to any VP after that you start you daily tasks. LaunchPad is the tab with Rocket shape on top of your affiliate homepage. At the end of every chapter there red tab with inscription ( I have review lesson from this tab) click on it turn it green. Below red tab is another tab with inscription ( related lessons) click on to review lesson there.
Samuel I.

Nigeria

Liked by MILOJKA S.

Posted 19 days ago More by BENAHMED K.

[quote=1588976]Hello BENAHMED, clicking those two blue tabs, I was notified of already being awarded those points yet, I couldn't, find them. Is it some sort of a hide & seek game or what?[/quote] Dear friend Sunny, Kindly read the following tip then apply attentively without being nervous about the points please, it happened to me a long time ago but it was solved then: I am following SFI/TC on Twitter but not getting the VP for it. How do I get the VP? 08/22/2015 If you are having difficulty getting your VP for following us on Twitter, first make sure that your Twitter account is not set to private. After you have set your Twitter account to follow us, then go to www.sfimg.com/Resources/VPTwitterSFI and enter your Twitter username. Make sure you enter this exactly. Once this is submitted, your points should be awarded to you. TIP: Bookmark www.twitter.com/SFIUpdate so that you may easily and regularly get our SFI updates and posts. Also, if you haven't done so already, you may want to set up your account to receive SFI updates on your mobile phone. Add your phone to your account in your Twitter settings (twitter.com/account/settings). See Devices tab for exact directions. Regards Kaddour
Sunny A. posted:
Hello BENAHMED, clicking those two blue tabs, I was notified of already being awarded those points yet, I couldn't, find them. Is it some sort of a hide & seek game or what?

Dear friend Sunny,

Kindly read the following tip then apply attentively without being nervous about the points please, it happened to me a long time ago but it was solved then:
I am following SFI/TC on Twitter but not getting the VP for it. How do I get the VP?
08/22/2015
If you are having difficulty getting your VP for following us on Twitter, first make sure that your Twitter account is not set to private.

After you have set your Twitter account to follow us, then go to www.sfimg.com/Resources/VPTwitterSFI and enter your Twitter username. Make sure you enter this exactly. Once this is submitted, your points should be awarded to you.

TIP: Bookmark www.twitter.com/SFIUpdate so that you may easily and regularly get our SFI updates and posts. Also, if you haven't done so already, you may want to set up your account to receive SFI updates on your mobile phone. Add your phone to your account in your Twitter settings (twitter.com/account/settings). See Devices tab for exact directions.

Regards
Kaddour
10x SUPPORT
BENAHMED K.

Algeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by James K. Sara F.

Posted 19 days ago

You can check your VP Ledger at [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger?referrer=search]https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger?referrer=search[/url]
You can check your VP Ledger at https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger?referrer=search
9x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

Guru Rank: #1

Liked by Tara G. James K.

Posted 19 days ago More by Sunny A.

I already got those tweeter stuff. The problem is: not getting the points from following on Facebook, whitelisting Sponsor,s & co,s contacts, etc. You,re right, am really a bit nervous !
I already got those tweeter stuff. The problem is: not getting the points from following on Facebook, whitelisting Sponsor,s & co,s contacts, etc. You,re right, am really a bit nervous !
Sunny A.

Nigeria

Posted 19 days ago

Hi Sunny, if you have done the Getting Started actions and have not gotten the points, I would suggest you send a ticket to support and have them check on it. I had to do this a few times and I was finally able to get the points awarded. Please relax and take things slowly so you can really learn and understand everything. Good luck.
Hi Sunny, if you have done the Getting Started actions and have not gotten the points, I would suggest you send a ticket to support and have them check on it.

I had to do this a few times and I was finally able to get the points awarded.

Please relax and take things slowly so you can really learn and understand everything.

Good luck.
SUPPORT
Sara F.

United States

Liked by Karen E.

| Edit settings