Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What does mean this green coin

Posted 19 days ago More by roalba r.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/F50GxJT.png[/img] What does mean 2 green coins?

What does mean 2 green coins?
roalba r.

Albania

Posted 19 days ago

[quote=1589186][img]https://i.imgur.com/F50GxJT.png[/img] What does mean 2 green coins?[/quote] Hi Roalba ! It means that you have 2 TCredits on your account / disposal (available)! Read more here : https://www.sfimg.com/Home/StreamReplies?id=2185059 Best regards !
roalba r. posted:

What does mean 2 green coins?

Hi Roalba !

It means that you have 2 TCredits on your account / disposal (available)!

Read more here :

www.sfimg.com/Home/StreamReplies?id=2185059

Best regards !
319x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #14

Posted 19 days ago

it`s just new. if you go with your computer mouse over the item, you see what it is. regards, Esther
it`s just new.

if you go with your computer mouse over the item, you see what it is.

regards, Esther
SUPPORT
Esther L.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 19 days ago 1 Reply

Hallo, Roalba. Green coins represents how much TCredits you have and red coins represent number of Rewardicals you have at this moment.
Hallo, Roalba.

Green coins represents how much TCredits you have
and red coins represent number of Rewardicals you have at this moment.
113x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted 19 days ago

That's to show your TCredits on your account
That's to show your TCredits on your account
Endrit S.

Kosovo, Republic Of

Posted 19 days ago

It's one of the new additions that has been added today and it represents how many T Credits you have in your account. I think it's a great idea adding it on the front page so I don't always have to go to the Triple Clicks page to check how many T Credits I have left. Thumbs Up to SFI!
It's one of the new additions that has been added today and it represents how many T Credits you have in your account. I think it's a great idea adding it on the front page so I don't always have to go to the Triple Clicks page to check how many T Credits I have left. Thumbs Up to SFI!
J. M.

Canada

Posted 19 days ago

[quote=1589213]Hallo, Roalba. Green coins represents how much TCredits you have and red coins represent number of Rewardicals you have at this moment.[/quote] Thank you for the clarifications I was about to ask the same question. Regards , Maclinear
Zlatan K. posted:
Hallo, Roalba.

Green coins represents how much TCredits you have
and red coins represent number of Rewardicals you have at this moment.

Thank you for the clarifications I was about to ask the same question.

Regards ,
Maclinear
Maclinear M.

Malawi

Posted 19 days ago More by roalba r.

Thank you...I am new and some things i dont undrestand mucht
Thank you...I am new and some things i dont undrestand mucht
roalba r.

Albania

Posted 19 days ago

Hi Roalba, I also noticed this improvement in the SFI platform. The green coins connotes the current Tcredit and the red coins connotes the current rewardicals. This is really good. Before now, I used to move from Home Page (Versa Point) to Tripleclick (TCredit) or Rewardicals tab (rewardicals) to check their various status. Many thanks to Mr Gery for always making life easier for affiliates on daily basis. What is amazing is the consistency of purpose in SFI. Mr Gery is indeed a blessing to us and a model worthy of emulation. Best wishes
Hi Roalba, I also noticed this improvement in the SFI platform. The green coins connotes the current Tcredit and the red coins connotes the current rewardicals. This is really good. Before now, I used to move from Home Page (Versa Point) to Tripleclick (TCredit) or Rewardicals tab (rewardicals) to check their various status. Many thanks to Mr Gery for always making life easier for affiliates on daily basis. What is amazing is the consistency of purpose in SFI. Mr Gery is indeed a blessing to us and a model worthy of emulation.
Best wishes
Chinedu O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 19 days ago

Hi, Roalba. Please check this stream post https://www.sfimg.com/Home/StreamReplies?id=2185059 Kind regards!
Hi, Roalba. Please check this stream post www.sfimg.com/Home/StreamReplies?id=2185059
Kind regards!
Tanja P.

Macedonia

Posted 18 days ago

To show how many T Credits You have and I for one am happy for this new addition because you don't have towander off the front page to see what you have SFI moneywise.
To show how many T Credits You have and I for one am happy for this new addition because you don't have towander off the front page to see what you have SFI moneywise.
Carmonia D.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Božica V.

Posted 17 days ago

[quote=1590488]hi. seen your message. 2 green coins represents rewardicals? How to redeem, it. thanks.[/quote] This is all explained at Rewardical.com. Or just type "redeem" in the SFI search engine located at the top of the screen (click the magnifying glass icon).
hi. seen your message. 2 green coins represents rewardicals? How to redeem, it. thanks.

This is all explained at Rewardical.com. Or just type "redeem" in the SFI search engine located at the top of the screen (click the magnifying glass icon).
Gery

United States

| Edit settings